Forum › New Game discussion

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Finally...a gun enthusiast. Pray tell where art thou have been!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Aoba's harem is +1 now...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I kinda like this new character. XD

Well, can't bame them girls to go soft on Aoba, would want to pet her myself if I could. <3

joined Mar 23, 2013

I like this Okinawan girl. "Once you feel the pleasure of killing another player, you just can't stop." Absolutely, this is why PvP > PvE, the thought of me ruining someone's enjoyment of the game because I am superiorly skilled is boner inducing.

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

I only just noticed that Umiko is dark-skinned too, she just gets even more perfect.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I like this Okinawan girl. "Once you feel the pleasure of killing another player, you just can't stop." Absolutely, this is why PvP > PvE, the thought of me ruining someone's enjoyment of the game because I am superiorly skilled is boner inducing.

Jeez, the images you put in my head...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Don't see much Dark skin in yuri, awesome :p

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Wasn't expecting a dark-skinned beauty to appear... And I love her already =D

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Loving this ! It's so adorable and I love learning video game terms through this series. Can't wait for more! It's ongoing right? ^^

With its staggering explosion of popularity in Japan last year, I don't see it ending anytime soon.

Really? Awesome! That's so great to hear because I really do love this series. I like it more than citrus, Citrus is just getting on my last nerves now.... + comedy and girls into video games and they're cute oh yeah it's a win-win for everybody

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

First pg rainbow controller.... You know what that means

last edited at Jul 4, 2015 2:40PM

joined May 23, 2015

I am fairly certain that doesn't have the same symbolism in Japan.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I am fairly certain that doesn't have the same symbolism in Japan.

We know it does for the Japanese LGBT community although I don't know if it's as widespread outside of that.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So much cuteness !

Don't worry, Yun-chan, you're perfectly huggable as you are. <3

And Umiko is getting funnier with each appearance.

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 2:16PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

More toyama x yagami. I'm very pleased!

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

"Somebody earlier passed out on me so I'm kinda nervous now."
"That was probably my Boss"

The humor in this series hahah

joined Apr 6, 2013

I actually had a similar experience in the army. We were doing medical checks and my Sergeant went first and passed out, when it was my turn I got a new recruit fresh from AIT who was having something of a panic attack when she couldn't find my vein.

I told her to just stab away worse case scenario we can just fill up a Dixie cup. All in all I found the experience hilarious. Of course I don't mind needles so that might have been the difference between a humorus memory and a traumatic one,

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 3:20PM

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

For some reason i want to ship Umiko and Suzukaze so bad!!!

joined Jan 30, 2013

This series is so gay. And I love it.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

More toyama x yagami. I'm very pleased!

It is not even subtle anymore.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Umiko #thoooough

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Hifumi #1 <3

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Someone actually f*cked up my vein pretty bad and I was told that vein can't be used anymore. This chapter had me squirming and I totes get how Yagami feels.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

I actually had a similar experience in the army. We were doing medical checks and my Sergeant went first and passed out, when it was my turn I got a new recruit fresh from AIT who was having something of a panic attack when she couldn't find my vein.

I told her to just stab away worse case scenario we can just fill up a Dixie cup. All in all I found the experience hilarious. Of course I don't mind needles so that might have been the difference between a humorus memory and a traumatic one,

So that would make you Umiko in this situation.

joined May 23, 2015

For some reason i want to ship Umiko and Suzukaze so bad!!!

I mean, I don't want to spoil anything, but I would wait a few chapters before declaring that so strongly...

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

So that would make you Umiko in this situation.

when i was learning how to draw blood, one of the instructors let me try on him since i was getting everything on the mannequins the first try.

he was like, hey you you're pretty good so you can try on my forearm. so i tried. and like 10 stabs later he tells me to just do it in the usual place.

so i do it in the usual place and im sure i got the vein perfectly. but he's all like, nah you dont; go deeper. im like are you sure? okaaay. so i go deeper and no blood comes out. hes like ok try again, so i pull out the needle to where i had it the first time and blood comes out.

he's pretty happy right there since i finally got the blood flowing. except a few seconds later the needle's plunger starts going down by itself. everyone watching starts getting a heart attack.

so i would be the nurse >_>

To reply you must either login or sign up.