Forum › World Canvas Manga

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

Oh! you're welcome guys! Norainhere! ^_^ wow! you must be a native speaker of English. you should start learning Filipino now, so that you could also help in translating Filipino yuri manga in the future... I say Future... because this manga that we're scanlating is the first and only yuri manga here in the Philippines as of this very moment :( sad! but who knows, you know ..haha!

Well, I'm afraid that the chance of this manga being uploaded here is quite low, I think ? as all scanlations posted here on dynasty are from reputable scanlation teams and of high quality, and as you can see, we're newbies and the quality of our scanlation (basic photoshop editing, etc, and etc..) is... ehh?!! will it even pass the standard of dynasty?! ! doubt it... haha lol.. anyway, as long as I could share it even just here, I'm glad.. btw new segment added! :D

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Thanks for all the chapters once again, you're amazing !

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

For interested buyers not in the Philippines, the author said you could try getting an ebook version here: http://www.preciouspagesebookstore.com.ph/Contact
(And she's like "given" her personal approval to scanlate it in English. Take note of the quotes, okay?)

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 8:27PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

For interested buyers not in the Philippines, the author said you could try getting an ebook version here: http://www.preciouspagesebookstore.com.ph/Contact0
(And she's like "given" her personal approval to scanlate it in English. Take note of the quotes, okay?)

404 on the page to buy the ebook

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well, I'm afraid that the chance of this manga being uploaded here is quite low, I think ? as all scanlations posted here on dynasty are from reputable scanlation teams and of high quality, and as you can see, we're newbies and the quality of our scanlation (basic photoshop editing, etc, and etc..) is... ehh?!! will it even pass the standard of dynasty?! ! doubt it... haha lol.. anyway, as long as I could share it even just here, I'm glad.. btw new segment added! :D

There have been some really shoddy stuff around here. From striaght-up white boxes covering text to put up english text above it... to japanese-to-english google translate quality translations, as well as artifacted/pixelated images.

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 7:38PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I've already discussed this with Fujiko, actually. We're interested in it. I need to read it and check with him again, provided you're okay with us hosting it on the site?

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

404 on the page to buy the ebook

Edited the link. Something got left there when I was figuring out linking.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ok I'm going to the Philippines in a week in a half! Do you know where to buy the book, Anju? Even if I can't read it I want to support the author.

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

Ok I'm going to the Philippines in a week in a half! Do you know where to buy the book, Anju? Even if I can't read it I want to support the author.

Where in the Philippines would you be? There should be stocks in the Precious Pages Bookstore in their branch at 2nd floor Farmers Plaza, Cubao.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

There's a couple of places you want to check out for a copy of the book.

1. Any Precious Pages branch (Look up the nearest branch where you'll be staying ahead of time. They don't have many branches but it's more likely they have a stock)
  2. Any National Bookstore branch (Easier to find as they have many branches - each major mall chain has at least one - but is also less likely to have it)

Also, are there still anything left to be done for the translation project? I'm willing to help with the Tagalog->English script and share this lovely manga to the world.

last edited at Jul 5, 2015 2:01PM

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

sorry for the late response people!
@OrangePekoe oh! it would be an honor if our scanlated work is to be uploaded here on dynasty, lol. feel free to upload, modify, edit, and etc. our work haha. I'm rarely online nowadays so you may contact Inoue_fujiko about anything. thanks!
@Norainhere you can buy them at any precious pages branches, check their website to locate the branch near you. http://phr.com.ph/stores.php Enjoy your vacation here! :D
@lenne18 thanks for your interest in helping. you may contact Inoue_Fujiko thru dynasty chat/ irc as Inoue's doing all the translation work, maybe you could help with translation or editing.
@flips i see.. maybe it's because I'm a selective reader so I really haven't seen those shoddy stuff yet lol haha!
@Azengar! you're welcome! :D
New segment added!

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 4:06AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Thanks everyone! I'm going to Villa Escudero in San Pablo, Laguna but my family goes shopping in Manilla so I'll look for Precious Pages in one of the malls there.

Oh yeah, anju, do you know if the story will end up becoming more of a drama or a comedy?

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 4:10AM

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

@anju I can help translate as well if you need a helping hand

@norainhere enjoy your vacay! I recommend going to El Nido Palawan if you can. Beautiful place (well, from the pics anyway)

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

@anju
I have talked with Inoue_Fujiko about helping with the translation. We figured communication would be a problem and I would like to know how we can solve it. Inoue_Fujiko proposes we setup our own scanlation irc which I think would be best.

Also, I heard that you provide the raws to Inoue_Fujiko for translation. I do have a copy of the comic so I could get to translating right away, if you both agree to this.

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

@Norainhere combination of both, i think?! haha lol.
@dianjc thanks for your interest in helping us. kindly contact inoue_fujiko thru dynasty chat/irc. Inoue's doing all the translation work and maybe you guys could figure out who's gonna do the translation, editing, q.a., etc..
@lenne18 sure, you can. I won't mind at all. haha I'm leaving all the translation responsibility to inoue, so just contact him. thanks!
*new segment added!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh man, the brother is such a swell dude. I like the direction this series is taking.

Thanks for everything anju and inoue!

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Oh man, the brother is such a swell dude. I like the direction this series is taking.

Totally !

And yes thanks again ! :D

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

I missed to upload page 55 last time, my apologies, kinda late when I realized it, lol.
@Dark_Tzitzimine and Azengar you're welcome!
new segment added!

_20150710_023005
joined Dec 29, 2014

Oh! you're welcome guys! Norainhere! ^_^ wow! you must be a native speaker of English. you should start learning Filipino now, so that you could also help in translating Filipino yuri manga in the future... I say Future... because this manga that we're scanlating is the first and only yuri manga here in the Philippines as of this very moment :( sad! but who knows, you know ..haha!

Hi! Regarding Filipino yuri comics, merong isa sa tumblr na nakita ko. Meron siyang naunang comic pero diniscontinue niya kase may nirequest daw sakanya na plot. Although it's from a filipino artist, yung comics niya written in English.

http://m.webtoons.com/challenge/episodeList?titleNo=8828

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

And the love seeds are planted. :D

Thanks again for the translation!

joined Oct 17, 2014

Looks like Sera will be the first to fall to lovesickness. Can't resist that closed door.

Oh, just a suggestion. Once you finish enough segments to cover a chapter, can you re-edit some of the pages (remove to be continued, credit page at end) and then group them by chapter and put up a link to the whole chapter somewhere? It'll be a lot easier to re-read that way and you'll probably be able to get them up on a couple of Readers a lot easier.

joined Jul 28, 2015

Hi, ChronoMage here, and new to this site! And I'm a Filipino, by the way.

I just got myself a copy of 'World Canvas' earlier this month, but it was only earlier today that I had the time to read it from start to end. And I must say, Malabanan sure pulled out all the stops on this one; I even got curious how would it fare online. Then I found myself on this forum thread after that. That said, I'm quite interested in helping out with the translations. And since I've got time on certain days of the week, I might just be able to provide translated material for the rest of Chapter 3, as well as the entire Chapter 4.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Any news ? :)

joined Dec 11, 2011

i had my copy for months now. i didnt know that there was a thread here.
i'm willing to help if you need anything.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I totally forgot about it. It is pretty good ;3 Thanks for translating <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.