Segment 3 *05/26/15
Segment 4 *06/05/15
Segment 5 *06/17/15

Segment 6 *06/26/15
Segment 7 *07/09/15
Segment 8 *07/16/15
Segment 9 *07/24/15

In response to previous posts from the Lily Love discussion page 7 about
the shoujo ai/yuri manga, World Canvas from the Philippines... and I mean this discussion:

Lily Love thread

I've decided to scanlate the manga and share it here

disclaimer?¿(T_T)y
-I'm in no way pro in photo editing, just my basic knowledge in Photoshop, so yeah!
-I'll update this manga by segments rather than by chapters weekly?¿ (which has 4 chapters with 120+pages by the way)
-this would be a difficult task. BUT because of my love for Yuri, I'll do it anyway, so please bear with me, thanks! :P

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 11:15AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well now, that is a very intriguing premise. Can't wait to see where it leads.

Thank you so much for the translation!

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

you're welcome! by the way I've added segment 1 so you can check it out. appreciate your comment by the way lol. :P

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

I salute you. You sacrificed a copy of KURU SAN's World Canvas just to translate this comic to English. Although I already have a copy of this, I will wait for your updates. >w<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just so you know, anju, there's a user in the IRC going by the name Inoue_Fujiko who'd like to help on the project if you're interested. They don't have a forum account, and asked me to pass their interest along to you.

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

Good job, good job anju!

(Can't I get a common ground with 2nd and 1st header?)

last edited at Jul 5, 2017 2:22AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Wow! Nice one Anju! I was talking bout this manga too here on Dynasty.

I also contacted Godley and made her a Goodreads entry

I'd like to mention another yuri from our country too, a children's book! I discussed Ang Ikaklit sa Aming Hardin here

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

4 years later

"Sera! Rhia! I've brought some food-"
Panel 2
"-AH."
"...................."
Panel 3
"...um, okay."
"I'll just come back later."
"HEY WAIT!! BROTHER!!"

last edited at Jul 5, 2017 2:21AM

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

Just so you know, anju, there's a user in the IRC going by the name Inoue_Fujiko who'd like to help on the project if you're interested. They don't have a forum account, and asked me to pass their interest along to you.

Hello Nezchan! thanks for letting me know! :) I'd greatly appreciate any help, so I'll try to contact her. =)

thanks winter, palakangorange, and jrdp_18! even though you've already read the manga, I'm glad that you guys appreciate my scanlations ..lol btw sorry but what do you mean by "can I get a common ground...etc."

Segment 2 added!

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

I was talking about the font size. It was called header in the forum markdown. Heading 4 is pretty big for the effect I wanted.

intro

Remove the "the" in the Central Station bubble.

segment 1, p5

Let me see her father's work.

p5

The 60 looks like Go.

segment 2, p3 bubble 1

You don't need the "You" before "Be careful".

p4 panel 4 bubble 2

chic > chick

p4 last panel

You're just hitting on her.

p6

I think just one "hey" would suffice. Sounds like pep talk.
I don't have a choice...

Intro is superb. Segment 1 and 2 are okay.

last edited at Jul 5, 2017 2:22AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well now, this is getting interesting. A bit short though

Thanks again!

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Hello, just dropped by to say thanks, your work is awesome.

This seems interesting, hope we'll get more. :)

last edited at May 19, 2015 10:32AM

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

thanks for appreciating my scanlation Dark_Tzitzimine and Azengar!
I'm doing my all to keep this project going, scanlated pages every update would be limited though due to time constraints, my apologies, lol! ^-^ thanks!

jdrp_18, I'm kinda translating word for word, so don't be surprised if you find some translations odd?haha. being the sole scanlator plus my carelessness, errors would be inevitable, thanks for suggestions, corrected the *her thingy by the way lol.

*new segment added!

Head_mini
joined Aug 9, 2013

jdrp_18, I'm kinda translating word for word, so don't be surprised if you find some translations odd?haha. being the sole scanlator plus my carelessness, errors would be inevitable, thanks for suggestions, corrected the *her thingy by the way lol.

Is that also how you did it with the introduction? It's well done and much more attention-grabbing than my almost verbatim one. When I said they're okay, some are as good as the intro, some are kind of verbatim but not everything can be helped.

sole scanlator

What happened to the person who wanted to help you? What kind of help do you want, or need?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Inoue_Fujiko is still around and would be willing to help (their specialty is language).

I would also be willing to help - I don't know the language but I am an experienced proofreader and could help with any other scanlation job as well.

Edit: And thanks for your work so far!: )

last edited at May 26, 2015 10:40AM

joined Sep 15, 2013

Thank you anju for bringing this work here, the premise seem really interesting. Really thank you :)

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Well I'm already deeply in love with this, thank you Anju!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is just getting better and better. Thank you so much for this!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I don't quite follow what this one is about nor what is going on. Can anyone explain?
3 days without sleep might be affecting me...

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Totally hyped for chapter 4

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

Really, thank you for your kindness and for offering your assistance!^^ I already contacted Inoue_Fujiko and still waiting for her email/translation for the next segment 4 by the way. Hi flip! roughly, this story is about a girl who has the supernatural ability to read people's minds and know their secrets etc.haha! As always, guys!, thanks for appreciating my scanlation lol.^__^ Next segment will be posted as soon as I receive Inoue_Fujiko`s translation, thanks!

*segment 4 added, additional segment will be added soon.

last edited at Jun 6, 2015 3:57PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The plot thickens.

Nice.

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

lol. ^^,
segment 5 added

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I like what I see.

thanks for the translations!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah, as a Filipino I wish I could help translate but I don't speak/read any dialect at all...But anyways, thank you so much for your hard work Anju! Say, is there any chance that this could be uploaded as a series sometime in the future to Dynasty, maybe when Anju finishes more chapters?

To reply you must either login or sign up.