Forum › Posts by anju

anju
World Canvas Manga 24 Jul 11:25
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

I missed to upload page 55 last time, my apologies, kinda late when I realized it, lol.
@Dark_Tzitzimine and Azengar you're welcome!
new segment added!

anju
World Canvas Manga 16 Jul 08:18
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

@Norainhere combination of both, i think?! haha lol.
@dianjc thanks for your interest in helping us. kindly contact inoue_fujiko thru dynasty chat/irc. Inoue's doing all the translation work and maybe you guys could figure out who's gonna do the translation, editing, q.a., etc..
@lenne18 sure, you can. I won't mind at all. haha I'm leaving all the translation responsibility to inoue, so just contact him. thanks!
*new segment added!

anju
World Canvas Manga 09 Jul 03:57
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

sorry for the late response people!
@OrangePekoe oh! it would be an honor if our scanlated work is to be uploaded here on dynasty, lol. feel free to upload, modify, edit, and etc. our work haha. I'm rarely online nowadays so you may contact Inoue_fujiko about anything. thanks!
@Norainhere you can buy them at any precious pages branches, check their website to locate the branch near you. http://phr.com.ph/stores.php Enjoy your vacation here! :D
@lenne18 thanks for your interest in helping. you may contact Inoue_Fujiko thru dynasty chat/ irc as Inoue's doing all the translation work, maybe you could help with translation or editing.
@flips i see.. maybe it's because I'm a selective reader so I really haven't seen those shoddy stuff yet lol haha!
@Azengar! you're welcome! :D
New segment added!

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 4:06AM

anju
World Canvas Manga 26 Jun 06:19
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

Oh! you're welcome guys! Norainhere! ^_^ wow! you must be a native speaker of English. you should start learning Filipino now, so that you could also help in translating Filipino yuri manga in the future... I say Future... because this manga that we're scanlating is the first and only yuri manga here in the Philippines as of this very moment :( sad! but who knows, you know ..haha!

Well, I'm afraid that the chance of this manga being uploaded here is quite low, I think ? as all scanlations posted here on dynasty are from reputable scanlation teams and of high quality, and as you can see, we're newbies and the quality of our scanlation (basic photoshop editing, etc, and etc..) is... ehh?!! will it even pass the standard of dynasty?! ! doubt it... haha lol.. anyway, as long as I could share it even just here, I'm glad.. btw new segment added! :D

anju
World Canvas Manga 17 Jun 08:11
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

lol. ^^,
segment 5 added

anju
World Canvas Manga 06 Jun 15:56
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

Really, thank you for your kindness and for offering your assistance!^^ I already contacted Inoue_Fujiko and still waiting for her email/translation for the next segment 4 by the way. Hi flip! roughly, this story is about a girl who has the supernatural ability to read people's minds and know their secrets etc.haha! As always, guys!, thanks for appreciating my scanlation lol.^__^ Next segment will be posted as soon as I receive Inoue_Fujiko`s translation, thanks!

*segment 4 added, additional segment will be added soon.

last edited at Jun 6, 2015 3:57PM

anju
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

all the fluffiness >_< moe overload. hope to see more of this kind..

anju
World Canvas Manga 26 May 05:21
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

thanks for appreciating my scanlation Dark_Tzitzimine and Azengar!
I'm doing my all to keep this project going, scanlated pages every update would be limited though due to time constraints, my apologies, lol! ^-^ thanks!

jdrp_18, I'm kinda translating word for word, so don't be surprised if you find some translations odd?haha. being the sole scanlator plus my carelessness, errors would be inevitable, thanks for suggestions, corrected the *her thingy by the way lol.

*new segment added!

anju
World Canvas Manga 17 May 10:50
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

Just so you know, anju, there's a user in the IRC going by the name Inoue_Fujiko who'd like to help on the project if you're interested. They don't have a forum account, and asked me to pass their interest along to you.

Hello Nezchan! thanks for letting me know! :) I'd greatly appreciate any help, so I'll try to contact her. =)

thanks winter, palakangorange, and jrdp_18! even though you've already read the manga, I'm glad that you guys appreciate my scanlations ..lol btw sorry but what do you mean by "can I get a common ground...etc."

Segment 2 added!

anju
World Canvas Manga 14 May 02:37
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

you're welcome! by the way I've added segment 1 so you can check it out. appreciate your comment by the way lol. :P

anju
World Canvas Manga 12 May 12:31
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

WORLD CANVAS Manga by Godley Malabanan

*read from left to right

SCANLATION LINKS:

Introduction
Segment 1
Segment 2
Segment 3 *05/26/15
Segment 4 *06/05/15
Segment 5 *06/17/15

Segment 6 *06/26/15
Segment 7 *07/09/15
Segment 8 *07/16/15
Segment 9 *07/24/15

In response to previous posts from the Lily Love discussion page 7 about
the shoujo ai/yuri manga, World Canvas from the Philippines... and I mean this discussion:

Lily Love thread

I've decided to scanlate the manga and share it here

disclaimer?¿(T_T)y
-I'm in no way pro in photo editing, just my basic knowledge in Photoshop, so yeah!
-I'll update this manga by segments rather than by chapters weekly?¿ (which has 4 chapters with 120+pages by the way)
-this would be a difficult task. BUT because of my love for Yuri, I'll do it anyway, so please bear with me, thanks! :P

last edited at Jul 24, 2015 11:15AM

anju
Lily Love discussion 10 May 23:56
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

World Canvas preview

Kuru-sann/Godley Malabanan's DA

if you want to order online

Jee, I've been waiting for a yuri manga from our country and yet I've only heard of this now.
Must go to the bookstore now xO

Now if only someone would take it up for translation xD According to the author there was one group that was interested in doing that but I guess they gave up or something.

I have scanlated a few pages. I will make a new topic and post the link later. ;)

edit:
here's the introduction:
http://imgur.com/a/542qc

last edited at May 12, 2015 10:31AM

anju
Take-Out discussion 05 May 04:19
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

moe! ^,^ so cute, the characters and the story.. kkk

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

cuteness overload kekek ^^~

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

sooo cute! and I love the afterword..^^

anju
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

really like that realistic-type art haha, nice story.

anju
Dream Story discussion 27 Apr 20:31
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

I unexpectedly enjoyed the story.. time to check the other works of this mangaka.. ^^

anju
Candy discussion 17 Apr 17:34
Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

what a cute manga, to think that I have to think twice before reading this entertaining manga, glad I read this. ^^

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

I'm glad I read this manga; it's now one of my personal favorites. A light-hearted, feel good, romance manga that perfectly suited my not-so complicated taste lol... ugh.. why this manga had to be so short?! I'd love to see more of them T.T oh well, time to find new one to read ^^