Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Also, that game research club was more "sweet torture club" for Akina. XD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

God, I'd love a Monster Hunter club

I'd love a MANGA about a Monster Hunter club.

I love monster hunter ._.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Akina does not want that to happen at all.. no siree...

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Their relationships developes too slowly for ms taste....

Akina should just confess to Kaede

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

DO IT AKINA LET THE YURI BLOOM

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 9:37AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Their relationships developes too slowly for ms taste....

Akina should just confess to Kaede

I doubt this will ever happen. This a comedy manga, not a romance manga.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Also, that game research club was more "sweet torture club" for Akina. XD

I could just hear Akina panting on that page!

joined Jun 12, 2015

I like this manga. It's funny. I doubt if the yuri will go any further than comedy element. But who knows, maybe in the last chapter we'lll see Shinozaki's love confession?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I like this manga. It's funny. I doubt if the yuri will go any further than comedy element. But who knows, maybe in the last chapter we'lll see Shinozaki's love confession?

As long as it keeps being funny and has lots of spirally-eyes I am good with it.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I like how the people have one thought ("It's a maid!?" or something similar) like they haven't seen one in their lifetime.

Of course, that's probably true. From ZUN's words:
"A maid is a mythical being that all of us have heard about, but have never seen."

last edited at Jun 18, 2015 1:31PM

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I actually gave it a thought before, that maybe. kaede feels the same way, now that they mention that theory in the manga it might ended up being canon

plus "it's a maid?!" XD

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

hugs

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I didn't find this chapter that interesting, oh well.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

The denial is real!!!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was a great chapter :) There maids playing twister - poor Akina with all that thigh to thigh lol.
And It's a maid! Lol- nearly everywhere they went.

Anyone know why on page 17 Kaede is holding a salmon lol? Given the content of the panel a carp would make sense but what's a salmon got to do with it?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Anyone know why on page 17 Kaede is holding a salmon lol? Given the content of the panel a carp would make sense but what's a salmon got to do with it?

I was wondering the same thing.

On the raw it seems to be written salmon (サーモン) too, except it's missing the end? But she says "koi" (carp, or love).

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The translator notes at the end explain the bit about the salmon

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

On the raw it seems to be written salmon (サーモン) too, except it's missing the end?

サケ, actually

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

On the raw it seems to be written salmon (サーモン) too, except it's missing the end?

サケ, actually

Okay, just a bad joke that instead of holding a carp, she holds a salmon.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

All 4 volumes of Shinozakisan ki-wo OTAshikani! arrived this week and i just picked them up. As strongly as I believe Amazon.jp is a poor choice, I believe Honto is a great choice. They were absolutely perfect. Cheap, reliable and prompt. However, they're not at all English-language friendly up front. People have written guides on how to get an account. If you want to read a manga in Japanese, Shinozaki is another one that has furigana (little kana) next to all the kanji. So, in essence, it's as easy as spoken Japanese, or more since you can type in the kana in a translator like google or babel fish and select the kanji you see and you know exactly which word is meant. I would strongly recommend people just starting out reading manga start with a manga like that. That said, I personally depended on raws for some pages, simply because even the main text was super, super tiny kanji and kana and done in a distorted way, making the furigana truly microscopic. It's possible to puzzle out even the tiny print pages, but you'll enjoy it more if you scan it or use a magnifier. For people who literally have not seen a tankôbon, they are like a western comic shrunk to 18 by 13 cm (about 7 x 5 in.) and Shinozaki is a little skinnier than that, and they're not made thicker, they're just that tiny. So they look fantastically detailed compared to one of the series online. I think looking at everything, the surprising amount of english on the cover, inside cover, and back inside, the varied typography, the frequent other product notices, the way they do the washes, the quality of the print considering the paper is medium quality, etc. will give you insight into those mangaka comics like watashino taisetsu na tomodachi or renai manga. Thanks to Honto it really didn't cost much to buy the complete Shinozaki so far, and it moves along. If you're reading in Japanese you don't want a slow moving story.

Gyorg
joined Apr 28, 2015

PLEASE CONFESS ALREADY

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ok this ch was super-duper cute and cool!

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Have to say Akina look mighty fine in that butler outfit. O_O No wonder all the girls went gay for her XD

joined Apr 6, 2013

Touko and Konatsu playing Romeo and Juliet in a weeks time, next chapter about "side characters"

Is it possible? Will I get my hearts desire after so long?

Also I guess it was cute to watch Akina be the one giving orgaysms instead of receiving them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.