Forum › Yuri Squid: Blue and Orange discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Will probably just update this one chapter with any new pages if they get made, rather than waiting for enough for a new chapter/adding them to the Images section etc.

also yeah im the boys in the last panel whoops

joined May 30, 2015

soooocute :3

Despair-sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-2200043-590-473
joined Apr 19, 2015

I didn't know i wanted this, and now i want more.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

At first I thought you were Squidding me, but now I'm Inking, this is nice.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh it's here sweet! Ch 5 lol miiverse this time, these are pretty creative and super cute.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Will probably just update this one chapter with any new pages if they get made, rather than waiting for enough for a new chapter/adding them to the Images section etc.

How will we know when new pages get added though?

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 4:54AM

Hitoribocchi(3)
joined Jan 17, 2015

I'm happy that splatoon is popular in Japan so we can get yuri doujin like this <3

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'll change the date of the release, so it gets put back at the top of the "recently added" part of the front page.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'll change the date of the release, so it gets put back at the top of the "recently added" part of the front page.

Awesome. They're pretty cute so thanks :]

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

♥ The guys in the background shipping them.

This is adorable.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

aww ;3

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

is squid yuri technically tentacle yuri?

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I... I'm glad someone thought this was a good idea.

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Ah, it's happening! It's happening!!!! All hail Eromame!!!

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Too cute, this kind of level should be illegal

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I don't know the characters or anything, but I want more (///_///)~3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That last panel would make a lot more sense if I knew what the boys were doing there with those...controllers? I don't even know. There's no context, although I'm guessing it might make sense to someone who plays.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Ofc its Eromame! Eromame is such a Nintendo Yuri Fan haha :D

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

That last panel would make a lot more sense if I knew what the boys were doing there with those...controllers? I don't even know. There's no context, although I'm guessing it might make sense to someone who plays.

I think they're just yuri fanboys. The author uses that type of gag a lot. So maybe they're playing Splatoon for the yuri I guess.

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 9:41AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought it was the real players irl ... Playing both as girls, but then it doesn't make sense that they're squids too!
I've been following these, I can't believe you got all together and translated thank you very much!

Haha CUUUUTE stuff! >~<

Deneb1
joined Jun 17, 2015

I thought it was the real players irl ... Playing both as girls, but then it doesn't make sense that they're squids too!
I've been following these, I can't believe you got all together and translated thank you very much!

I think that's the same guys from earlier who observed the yuri as it developed. My guess is that they bonded over being yuri fans and proceeded to add each other as friends or something.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Part4 with an actual yuri flag.. lol, awesome ^_^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think that's the same guys from earlier who observed the yuri as it developed. My guess is that they bonded over being yuri fans and proceeded to add each other as friends or something.

I'll take that instead ! sounds better XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe? It'd help if the little popup boxes at the end were translated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.