Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Now it's really getting good! ^_^

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Edit:
@halmoni
Is "Eat your medicine" a slang thing, coz I remember way back in elementary (lol I feel old) it's always on our English test, with ___ your medicine question, and answer would be "take your medicine"

Yeah "take your medicine" was the phrase I was looking for. Sometimes when I translate, it's hard to think in two languages at once so colloquial/non-literal phrases can slip my mind. But that's why we have quality checkers lol.

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

I agree with everyone on the differences in Seol-a's actions / overall demeanor. To me, it kinda echoes the whole "if you treat everyone the same, then you have no one special" idea. Until now, Seol-a never really refused potential love interests if they made themselves clear. On the other side of the coin, she'd put little to no effort into maintaining the relationship, and let it quickly disintegrate. The fact that her behavior towards No-rae is different at all ( regardless of wether it's colder, or kinder, or whatever ) means that Seol-a considers No-rae to be a special case.
( the " "Younger sister" my ass " line was my favorite )

Thanks to Halmoni for the translation, and all who are involved in the other facets of scanlating.
Thanks also to all the people who comment on this forum and keep ideas circulating.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Thank you very much for the fast work halmoni and d.d.d. O,o

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Chapter 39 rough typeset by d.d.d.
http://imgur.com/a/keJHh

The typeset has been updated. A message was added at the beginning encouraging people to check out the chapter on Comico during the free 3-day period. There was also a minor typo correction.

joined Apr 12, 2015

Oh my God.... Yuri God... THANK YOU SO MUCH to HALMONI's very quick translation and d.d.d. 's rougb typeset!! Aaaaaaaa....... I'm so dying to see the day they will confess and kiss each other like fggh&%$$%&gwjsk$%!!! XD

joined Mar 23, 2013

Oh my God.... Yuri God... THANK YOU SO MUCH to HALMONI's very quick translation and d.d.d. 's rougb typeset!! Aaaaaaaa....... I'm so dying to see the day they will confess and kiss each other like fggh&%$$%&gwjsk$%!!! XD

You mean in like 50 chapters right?

joined Apr 12, 2015

You mean in like 50 chapters right?

Would it be too much if I wish for less? Lol! But really, with this speed ... I don't know haha... :'D

3wsererf
joined Feb 5, 2015

THANK YOU LESBIAN (or maybe Bisexual?) JESUS
There was a really interesting comment on the app (by jakan1234 if you're interested) in regards to ep.39. This person thinks that, based on SeolA's comment ("younger sister," my ass) and her troubled attitude, SeolA has had feelings for girls previously (probs in high school cuz flashbacks). She probably met a lot of guys in hopes of changing her prospects, but she was never really into any of them. While she was getting fed up with the endless dating chain, she met NoRae, who sparked those (gay) feelings of love she had when she was younger (which explains all the references to that random girl). And yeah, the commenter also thinks we'll be in for a long ride since they both assume that the other is hetero, and thus, try to hide their (gay) feelings.

I think this is the most plausible background I've heard so far, and I quite agree. SeolA is as gay as a little kid on Christmas morning, and NoRae is most likely bi.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The flashbacks are all from No-Rae (when she had long hair also). No flashback of "high school".

And Seol-a doing squash reminds me of Ayame-14, with the girl doing sit-ups to calm down her agitation.

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 1:38AM

3wsererf
joined Feb 5, 2015

The flashbacks are all from No-Rae (when she had long hair also). No flashback of "high school".

And Seol-a doing squash reminds me of Ayame-14, with the girl doing sit-ups to calm down her agitation.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was referring to the high school flashbacks (not in chapter 39, but previous ones) with the long black haired girl that SeolA used to be friends with. Obviously, anyone with eyes can see that no flashbacks of "high school" were featured in ch.39.

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 1:50AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Anyway, it seems to head in the direction of "the feelings are mutual, but now they both think they will be rejected by the other, so frustration ensues (both for them and the readers)".

3wsererf
joined Feb 5, 2015

Anyway, it seems to head in the direction of "the feelings are mutual, but now they both think they will be rejected by the other, so frustration ensues (both for them and the readers)".

Yup, that seems to be the consensus among the majority of the readers.

joined Oct 6, 2013

Or No-Rae realizes why Seol-A is acting strange in the next chapter and then...

3wsererf
joined Feb 5, 2015

Or No-Rae realizes why Seol-A is acting strange in the next chapter and then...

Success!!! haha
No Rae isn't a flight risk anymore, but she's still super cautious, so I betcha she'll overthink and become paranoid that Seol A has figured out No Rae's romantic feelings towards her. No Rae would probably retract into her bubble more, being scared of putting off Seol A more than she has already (she'd probably think Seol A's behaviour changed due to her being uncomfortable with homosexuality).

joined Oct 6, 2013

Success!!! haha
No Rae isn't a flight risk anymore, but she's still super cautious, so I betcha she'll overthink and become paranoid that Seol A has figured out No Rae's romantic feelings towards her. No Rae would probably retract into her bubble more, being scared of putting off Seol A more than she has already (she'd probably think Seol A's behaviour changed due to her being uncomfortable with homosexuality).

Darn, that makes so much sense. But here's to wishful thinking until Monday :<

Oh wait, just had a thought. What if the sudden near-death situation has influenced No-Rae so much that she decides to tell Seol-A her feelings even though she becomes paranoid ^^

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

jakan1234's theory makes sense. Although No-Rae was the first to become aware of her feelings, I believe Seol-A was attracted to No-Rae first,the flashback in chapter 39 is kind of a proof for that. For now, it looks like Seol-A's having a hard time to act like she normally does around No-Rae due to her own frustration, and No-Rae seems to be picking it up fast. If Seol-A keeps this act of hers maybe No-Rae will confront her and ask what is wrong, why is she behaving strangely, just like Seol-A did back then when No-Rae was running away from her. It could be a long ride for them or just a couple of chapters long. I'm just hoping that Seol-A won't try to escape her feelings, and date a random guy after this.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Ahhh haaahhh, "younger sister, my ass" ...make my day!!!

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Like all of you, I loved the "younger sister my ass" line. When I read it I got surprised because I think she knows she likes/is falling for No-Rae and not just suspecting it. She is being really conscious of her feelings, I think and that's why she is acting strange but she is also really touchy. I have a feeling that Seol-A will be flirty with No-Rae, I dont think she would tell No-Rae but even if she is planning to hide what she feels I feel like she still wouldnt resist to be touchy with her or something... Or maybe I'm wrong and she starts acting similar to No-Rae at the beginning. Doesnt seem like that judging from the last scene.
maybe she wont smile and try to act normal until she gets used to it?

Anyway thanks again to Halmoni, d.d.d, kyra and everyone for this. :D

3wsererf
joined Feb 5, 2015

Success!!! haha

Darn, that makes so much sense. But here's to wishful thinking until Monday :<

Oh wait, just had a thought. What if the sudden near-death situation has influenced No-Rae so much that she decides to tell Seol-A her feelings even though she becomes paranoid ^^

I really do hope that happens T.T Ssamba's storytelling can be predictable at times, and completely unexpected at others. Here's to wishing the near-death situation acts as a catalyst for them!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

THANK YOU LESBIAN (or maybe Bisexual?) JESUS
There was a really interesting comment on the app (by jakan1234 if you're interested) in regards to ep.39. This person thinks that, based on SeolA's comment ("younger sister," my ass) and her troubled attitude, SeolA has had feelings for girls previously (probs in high school cuz flashbacks). She probably met a lot of guys in hopes of changing her prospects, but she was never really into any of them. While she was getting fed up with the endless dating chain, she met NoRae, who sparked those (gay) feelings of love she had when she was younger (which explains all the references to that random girl). And yeah, the commenter also thinks we'll be in for a long ride since they both assume that the other is hetero, and thus, try to hide their (gay) feelings.

I think this is the most plausible background I've heard so far, and I quite agree. SeolA is as gay as a little kid on Christmas morning, and NoRae is most likely bi.

I agree that Seola seems gay while Norae is bi. However, I dont think Seola had had any conscious feelings for girls before, hence the last scene in Chapter 18 where she watched Norae sleeping and wondered what those feelings were

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

Unless NoRae gets out of her comfort zone, nothing will change. She needs to be the one to step up and take control of the situation like a ma~ uh woman. Waiting until your ready to understand your own feelings makes sense but Norae almost died, this shoulda instigated them to do something lol i was totally hoping for them to lock lips in the hospital.

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

One thing for me is certain, Seol-A will not be running away from this. In fact, she already had her all night thinking about all this from the moment she saw no-rae's desperate eyes and realized how much she is attracted to her herself. Her escape sanctuary after her sleepless night was a hard game where she sorted out all her feelings and things she felt in the past and came up with that strong sentence" little sister...my %$#". I found that recalling that particular scene from the past (which was out of nowhere) to be used to draw the conclusion of Seol-A feelings was such a strong move from Ssamba.
As I mentioned, Seol-A is not running anymore, but she is also not confronting anything with words, fearing that no-rae may run away from her like last time. She is however not holding back anymore and want to seize every moment to be with no-rae, feel no-rae, and hold no-rae while making it look as "natural" as possible.
Ah the next chapter if it went on to the sushi dinner at Seol-A house, will be hot ! and so will be the next few chapters, building up a lot of awkward moments until both suddenly will surrender to these feelings, both at one moment.

last edited at Jun 15, 2015 6:13AM

1004423_215737701908251_258016894_n
joined Apr 26, 2015

One thing puzzled me. The part where Seol-A had her beer then noticed no-rae's clothes she wore from the accident and gave such surprise/sad look and it ended there. What was that all about? and what happened to them?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

One thing for me is certain, Seol-A will not be running away from this. In fact, she already had her all night thinking about all this from the moment she saw no-rae's desperate eyes and realized how much she is attracted to her herself. Her escape sanctuary after her sleepless night was a hard game where she sorted out all her feelings and things she felt in the past and came up with that strong sentence" little sister...my %$#". I found that recalling that particular scene from the past (which was out of nowwhere) to be used to draw the conclusion of Seol-A feelings was such a strong move from Ssamba.
As I mentioned, Seol-A is not running anymore, but she is also not confronting anything with words, fearing that no-rae may run away from her like last time. She is however not holding back anymore and want to seize every moment to be with no-rae, feel no-rae, and hold no-rae while making it look as "natural" as possible.
Ah the next chapter if it went on to the sushi dinner at Seol-A house, will be hot ! and so will be the next few chapters, building up alot of awkward moments until both suddenly will surrender to these feelings, both at one moment.

I feel ya. Great prediction. Lets hope it will be that way :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.