Forum › Kase-san discussion

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

...Tan in Japan seems quite easy to get... Never succesfully got one and i'm even in Brazil...

Some skin types either don't tan easily or won't tan while others tan with ease.

Yeah i burn easily, never tan, always been white as a sheet but i'd figure the folks in Japan (Outside of Okinawa at least) would be in the same page, specially considering the artificial tan that goes with them gyarus and all
Or maybe i'm just thinking too much and the author simply likes tans (or is from Okinawa)

There are two type in japan, those with very white skin who burn easily and those who tan easily (skin can become very brown). If i'm not wrong, most of them are the second type and white skin being beauty standard there, classy girls protect themselves a lot from sunlight (you can see it sometimes in manga)

last edited at May 31, 2015 4:55PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Miman Renai by the same mangaka of Kase-san here. It's a loli het sorta. Rather interesting cuz the comments say it does not go for the pervy stuff you'd expect.

anyone read that before?

I'd be upset that I was made to look the fool, but then I remembered that's a better opinion than most have of me anyway.

Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

Yamada's pure excitement, joy and general enthusiasm about things she enjoys is bad for my health. Well, more like good for my health, I guess. I just love her so much. Though she worries me sometimes lol

It'll be interesting to see how the college thing plays out. Probably some misunderstandings will happen, or they'll worry about it on their own until they realize they're being silly and they can totally talk about things. I don't think either of them would like to end things, so it should be the start of a more adult relationship for both of them if they make it work (which I'm sure they will).

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i noticed miman renai mc did show up in kase san.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Is this the first chapter where potential drama hasn't been solved by the end of it?

...Tan in Japan seems quite easy to get... Never succesfully got one and i'm even in Brazil...

Some skin types either don't tan easily or won't tan while others tan with ease.

I don't tan, I burn. Even with sunblock, lol.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You're all fools for going outside and not closing the curtains on the in. I haven't seen the sun in weeks (paper and giant ball of gas both) and am happier for it. (former more so than the latter, I do admit.)

last edited at May 31, 2015 6:30PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Hey if the author can find a way for a 30-year-old and a 13-year-old to promise to marry each other while staying more cute than creepy like in their last series, I'm sure that Kase and Yamada will find a way to stay together.

What

Oh, you weren't aware? Yeah, "Miman Renai", such a cute series. I started reading it thinking "This really ought to be creepy. I'm sure it will start feeling creepy soon." A few chapters later, I'd given up and was just revelling in the ludicrous cute innocence of the whole thing. Put it this way
There's a time skip. He waits until she's 18 to get his first kiss on the cheek.

last edited at May 31, 2015 9:16PM

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

swoons

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

to yamada guys re just telephone pole.
no sex ed at school?

Why pay attention to boys when you can pay attention to plants?

Kase is going to be dissapointed to hear that Yamada is plant-sexual.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

no sex ed at school?

There's been several instances on the latest chapters where you can notice Kase performing photosynthesis, she's already became a plant

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

no sex ed at school?

she can alway bait yamada with a bunch of plants in her house

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I just thought that the MC of "Miman Renai" was ugly. I know it's on purpose, to show his inner "beauty", but still, I could never empathize with him. He was like a harem game character, dull and boring and still all the beauties fall for him.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

and to find out if Yamada decides to try for whatever college Kase gets a recommendation for... (It would be >humorous if they pulled a "gift of the magi" thing and Kase declined the far away recommendations in favor of a local >school and Yamada applied for the school she got the recommendation for and got in... But sad...)

Concerning the new untranslated chaps:

On one of the untranslated chapters Kase-san finds a book in Yamada's room that says "National" on it and Vol. 32 something as well. National Entrance Exam? Is that a thing? Then again there's trees on the cover pic. Maybe not.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 2:28AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Anyway, Yamada is still wrapping her head around the concept of lust, that she feels but doesn't understand as normal. Kase on the other hand is affraid to scare her. Maybe happened with an ex.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Anyway, Yamada is still wrapping her head around the concept of lust, that she feels but doesn't understand as normal. Kase on the other hand is affraid to scare her. Maybe happened with an ex.

Possibly. All former relationships she's had are with strong, tall, athletic runners. Girls who were all on the same wavelength as her and could meet her head on. Here comes small, shy, rather non-athletic Yamada, and Kase-san just don't know what to do with herself. She's not getting the responses she's used to (for better or worse) and it all feels almost like a first love all over.

It's cute really.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

no sex ed at school?

There's been several instances on the latest chapters where you can notice Kase performing photosynthesis, she's already became a plant

She's actually a rare sentient crossbreed between a venus flytrap and a lily.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Jesus, these two are so gay.

I fucking love it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Possibly. All former relationships she's had are with strong, tall, athletic runners. Girls who were all on the same wavelength as her and could meet her head on. Here comes small, shy, rather non-athletic Yamada, and Kase-san just don't know what to do with herself. She's not getting the responses she's used to (for better or worse) and it all feels almost like a first love all over.

It was hinted, when Kase stripped in front of Yamada, that her previous girlfriends, while ok with the concept of "going out with", or dating, a girl, weren't ok with seeing her nude and that it went downhill when she "tested" them that way. At first, she thought that Yamada was reacting the same way, but it was only Yamada being Yamada and overly shy.

So, while Kase is not alien to the concept of lust and knows what she wants, I somehow doubt she ever went very far with her previous girlfriends. Her previous relationships probably fizzled at that point and that's why she's utterly scared Yamada is going to run away, because, well, she really loves her.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I might just like the sun-tanned Kase better.

But just as a temporary thing, y'know? A little brief enjoyment.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Seems like a spot on assessment Nya-chan. I didn't catch the hint about her previous relationships but agreed about them not getting very far.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Seems like a spot on assessment Nya-chan. I didn't catch the hint about her previous relationships but agreed about them not getting very far.

I recall earlier on, it's made clear that Kase-san actually hasn't had as many prior relationships as the rumours around her say, and certainly none for at least a year before getting together with Yamada. She'd been watching Yamada, secretly in love with her, since the April prior to them getting together, in fact (see chapters 6 and 7). So any girlfriends would be from middle school or her first year in high school.

As to lust well, Yamada's not completely pure. Not by a long shot

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 9:42AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I recall earlier on, it's made clear that Kase-san actually hasn't had as many prior relationships as the rumours around her say, and certainly none for at least a year before getting together with Yamada. She'd been watching Yamada, secretly in love with her, since the April prior to them getting together, in fact (see chapters 6 and 7). So any girlfriends would be from middle school or her first year in high school.

Just this. Seing how Kase-san is with everyone and how people are with her, the rumors that were mentioned are most likely not true

As to lust well, Yamada's not completely pure. Not by a long shot

And she's been that way since the beginning x)
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch02#24

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 10:12AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She's pure in the sense that it wouldn't cross her mind to extend a hand and grope her boobs, even if she's interested. Kase on the contrary stares at cleavage and thighs and has wandering hands in the latest chapter

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I agree with the sentiment that Kase-san, if she's actually had any relationships, probably hasn't gotten very far in them. So it's kinda like first love all around with a little more experience on Kase's end that she's certain she's gay.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I agree with the sentiment that Kase-san, if she's actually had any relationships, probably hasn't gotten very far in them. So it's kinda like first love all around with a little more experience on Kase's end that she's certain she's gay.

She mentions that she has "gotten along" with other girls, but they didn't stick around when they saw her body. Which I take to mean she's had some innocent dalliances in middle school, but nothing so serious as what she has now with Yamada even without sex. She's definitely come to terms with being gay though, and I think to some degree Yamada's accepted that she's "like that" too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.