Forum › Kase-san discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Damn those phones always ringing at the wrong moment.

And thank you for the link btw.

last edited at May 21, 2015 5:00PM

joined May 21, 2015

You're welcome :) Haha! I know, that was such a bummer. Anyway, i hope the raws get translated soon. Cant wait.

last edited at May 21, 2015 5:00PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My "kills self" instinct turned out to be the correct one, it seems.

joined May 21, 2015

Oops.. forgot the spoiler tag. My bad XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I wouldn't really call that a spoiler, but okay, sorry.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

im feeling so much right now.....

joined May 23, 2015

Just discovered this series and omg I died from all the feels, it's just so cute and adorable!!!

And I have never been more glad that I can read Chinese because i got to read chapters 11-13! I'll be happy to summarise what happens in those chapters if anyone is interested.

O: can you please!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The sexual tension increases progressively, because Kase-san finds it harder and harder to hold back. But Yamada is still not there.

It's adorable. I'm glad the author kept writing this story.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Adorable as always! I love how protective Kase-san was. At the same time, the melancholic end to the chapter made me sad. If this ends with them breaking up because they go to different colleges, I don't know what I'll do...

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

lol Kase's face when she heard about the pool. Perv xD
Love this series so much, Yamada is such an adorable little baby :3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Adorable as always! I love how protective Kase-san was. At the same time, the melancholic end to the chapter made me sad. If this ends with them breaking up because they go to different colleges, I don't know what I'll do...

It's a classic in "school life" romance. Graduation is the moment when the relationship holds or break, because they are probably going separate ways.

But these two? I think they'll end up married, somehow. The overall tone of the series allows a bit of drama, but it's always resolved positively by the end of the chapter.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The sexual tension increases progressively, because Kase-san finds it harder and harder to hold back. But Yamada is still not there.

Honestly though? I think it's less Yamada isn't there emotionally, it's that she doesn't have the concepts. If Kase-san couldn't hold back any more, I think Yamada would be ready after a very brief time to take in the concept. and bit by bit, that's coming along.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kase's kind of a perv and clingy.

Is adorable.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

...Tan in Japan seems quite easy to get... Never succesfully got one and i'm even in Brazil...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

to yamada guys re just telephone pole.
no sex ed at school?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

no sex ed at school?

Why pay attention to boys when you can pay attention to plants?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

They are cute as always! I wonder how Yamada'll react when Kase-san teaches her about the birds and the bees...

If this ends with them breaking up because they go to different colleges, I don't know what I'll do...

I doubt something like that will happen, unless the author is a very talented (and very cruel) troll.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Hey if the author can find a way for a 30-year-old and a 13-year-old to promise to marry each other while staying more cute than creepy like in their last series, I'm sure that Kase and Yamada will find a way to stay together.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

...Tan in Japan seems quite easy to get... Never succesfully got one and i'm even in Brazil...

Some skin types either don't tan easily or won't tan while others tan with ease.

joined Feb 18, 2015

no sex ed at school?

I don't think I have ever seen a manga that talked about sex ed in schools... Interesting...

As for Yamada, she is naive to the extreme! Just take a look at chapter 14, the Christmas chapter, for the confirmation that her naivete doesn't get cured by Kase's growing sexual desire for her until at least after the new year!

What's hilarious is that Yamada has the same level of sexual desire for Kase as Kase does for Yamada, she just "doesn't know what it is", so to speak. Meanwhile, Kase is fully aware of what she is feeling, but since her girlfriend is such a pure soul, she holds back and holds back... It is delicious! Can't wait for more, and to find out if Yamada decides to try for whatever college Kase gets a recommendation for... (It would be humorous if they pulled a "gift of the magi" thing and Kase declined the far away recommendations in favor of a local school and Yamada applied for the school she got the recommendation for and got in... But sad...)

Some skin types either don't tan easily or won't tan while others tan with ease.

Yeah. I burn and it never changes to tan. My sister is pretty much the same way. But my brother tans really easily...

last edited at May 31, 2015 4:38PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hey if the author can find a way for a 30-year-old and a 13-year-old to promise to marry each other while staying more cute than creepy like in their last series, I'm sure that Kase and Yamada will find a way to stay together.

What

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What

I think they meant that the last manga they read was Hoshikawa or something?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah i burn easily, never tan, always been white as a sheet but i'd figure the folks in Japan (Outside of Okinawa at least) would be in the same page, specially considering the artificial tan that goes with them gyarus and all
Or maybe i'm just thinking too much and the author simply likes tans (or is from Okinawa)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

What

I think they meant that the last manga they read was Hoshikawa or something?

Miman Renai by the same mangaka of Kase-san here. It's a loli het sorta. Rather interesting cuz the comments say it does not go for the pervy stuff you'd expect.

anyone read that before?

joined Apr 11, 2012

It's a classic in "school life" romance. Graduation is the moment when the relationship holds or break, because they are probably going separate ways.

But these two? I think they'll end up married, somehow. The overall tone of the series allows a bit of drama, but it's always resolved positively by the end of the chapter.

Aye, given the general tone of the story I doubt they'll break up. Everything works out in the end with them.

Volume 3 is out in August. Think the series will end with volume 3 or do you think there's a possibility for a 4th?

To reply you must either login or sign up.