Forum › A Ninja and an Assassin Under One Roof discussion

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

lol "samefagging" that brings me back. 4chan was a strange website.

Also THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! What a nice proposal that was.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

all of the clones' names are made from only the letters M, A, R, I, N, and E

Oh Momiji you card

(But I suppose it's better than serial numbers or a dumb theme)

last edited at Aug 29, 2026 9:35PM

joined Oct 29, 2024

I hope Yoshida will be more important to the plot but like leader can just erase her memories so idk

I hope she offs both Konoha and Satoko as they escape

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

The way Satoko san said to Konoha san sounded like a proposal ಠ//ಠ
Would you like to stay with me in a slow and quiet place where none could find us?

That sounded like Wuxia stories Dx

last edited at Aug 30, 2026 1:57AM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Minato would buy out all that Marin merch anyway. Didnt expect Satoko to have that kind of fetish. Maybe a throuple ending is possible after all lol.

053
joined Jun 8, 2022

Soooo. Konoha's presence erasure thing has been a ninja super power all along. Should have guessed.

Screenshot%202026-08-22%2011.54.15%20pm
joined Aug 21, 2026

Soooo. Konoha's presence erasure thing has been a ninja super power all along. Should have guessed.

creepy "wheel of fate"/"resurrection" lady makes more sense now if she knew what konoha had.

This story seems to be ending soon, so I'll just be a flibbertigibbet for a bit. It always did feel like a strange mix of cobbled-together bullshit that still worked --- the fuckin big breast machine, killing of close friends, the arm bit, the clones, the babyfying, the deaths of the pursuers (which turned out to be quite interesting --- please god let something cool happen), the ninjutusu --- it was a lot. But still turned out pretty well, considering that even hundredburger thought this was just a fun oneshot. So yeah, thanks hundredburger and NinKoro

3rd edit -- yea Ik I'm being annoying but GODDAMN I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS FUCKING- https://dynastyscans.com/chapters/a_ninja_and_an_assassin_under_one_roof_ch41_6#17
The clones die in 3 yrs btw so I need my tearful sendoff. I do assume that we will see konoha get confronted over being an assassin, which is a WHOLE NOTHA CAN OF WORMS and there is just SOOOOOOOOO much bullshit left to be figured out for that beautiful, beautiful, satisfying ending that ties it all together. So yeah. Rambling. good luck hundredburger

last edited at Sep 27, 2026 11:10PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Wow we actually got a fight and not just quick gag.

Soooo. Konoha's presence erasure thing has been a ninja super power all along. Should have guessed.

I know it makes sense in hindsight but it still felt like such sudden BS powers as the plot demands. At least it wasn't overpowered and it was Satoko's own skills that carried. Love the little encouragement there.

I do wonder if there's enough time for Yoshida's plot line or it's gonna be a quick gag at the end.

joined Oct 29, 2024

But the real question is: Will there be a Ninkoro second season so we can see this fight in animation?

To reply you must either login or sign up.