My guess is that the mysterious buyer who popped out of nowhere is aligned with the cult who are trying to capture Xiya.
It's possible but also in my experience it's just a thing that landlords will suddenly need you out of a place because they want to sell it, rent it to family, or whatever reason. Often they tell you last minute so they're getting as much rent from you as possible.
somewhat surprised that they're keeping it real like that including how Rachel just noclip'd into this world with no records or anything unlike Xiya who's born into it, even though both are technically "reincarnated"
love to to see how unwavering Rachel is to supporting them and how flustered Xiya continues to get
Seeing the dog's reaction to Rachael will be interesting. Either the dog will be afraid of her or else the dog will be very impressed with this super dog who stands above wolves.
I just binged all the chapters and I loooove this story. Totally don't get what Rachel is thinking though. She's so kind Xiya yet doesn't appear to have any romantic feelings towards her?? Or she's good at hiding those feelings. Either way, I love their dynamic and can't wait for more!
I just binged all the chapters and I loooove this story. Totally don't get what Rachel is thinking though. She's so kind Xiya yet doesn't appear to have any romantic feelings towards her?? Or she's good at hiding those feelings. Either way, I love their dynamic and can't wait for more!
Also, is it just me, or are the chapters actually getting longer? Or, well, taller. Not necessarily content wise, but I feel there's more vertical distance to scroll now than in Vol. 1?