Forum › The Path of Gently Falling Snow discussion

Homura E.N.D
Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Died of cuteness

This was a very good Doujinshi. It was not short, dramatic and had KotoUmi. YESH!!!

The scene on the snow was priceless. Really, I need more of this.

Maybe a good doujin with Drama, Romance and Moderate amount of sex ;)

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow. That was awesome, cute art, good start and like homura end said, not to short!

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

KotoUmi somehow always give me this special warm feeling in my heart. Even though NicoMaki is my main OTP, whenever I read a fluff KotoUmi dj I just hnnnnnnnnng

last edited at May 6, 2016 4:29PM

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

AAAAAAAH SO CUTEEE
A kiss at the end would make it better, but it was great anyway

last edited at May 6, 2016 4:53PM

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

Died of cuteness

This was a very good Doujinshi. It was not short, dramatic and had KotoUmi. YESH!!!

The scene on the snow was priceless. Really, I need more of this.

Maybe a good doujin with Drama, Romance and Moderate amount of sex ;)

Yasssss
And top Umi c:

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

so cute

Thevoid
joined Nov 13, 2015

-Is about to be a less mainstream version of those dickweed commenters you see on obscure pairing pics-

I prefer EriUmi, but I never turn down a doujin with good art and the drama tag.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Keep in mind folks, that Love Live! shipping wars are not a thing here. So if you prefer another pairing, kindly keep it to yourself, or go over to a chapter about that pairing, where people would be happy to hear all about how you like them.

joined Apr 7, 2016

Keep in mind folks, that Love Live! shipping wars are not a thing here. So if you prefer another pairing, kindly keep it to yourself, or go over to a chapter about that pairing, where people would be happy to hear all about how you like them.

^THIS

Also, this was adorable. KotoUmi all the way!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It was very good though I'm not sure it needs a yuri tag - it just seemed to be close childhood friends more or less like they are in the anime.

Thevoid
joined Nov 13, 2015

I was making a joke, but I have to ask... is this just not enforced on image discussion threads? Because I don't see anyone following it on those, yet it almost immediately got reprimanded here...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was making a joke, but I have to ask... is this just not enforced on image discussion threads? Because I don't see anyone following it on those, yet it almost immediately got reprimanded here...

It only started being enforced mid-2015, when that sort of thing had gotten way out of hand. There was already so much stuff that anything older than that was basically left as it was rather than scour each thread. It doesn't crop up much recently, most people are fine about it, but a reminder here and there doesn't hurt.

It was a lil dramatic...but th end was worth it! KotoUmi LOVE YA

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Is it normal in Japan to wear short skirts even when its snowing?

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Nice 9 out of a 10. It would be a 10 if the ens did contained a kiss

joined Mar 5, 2016

japanese snow isn't as cold as european or north american snow. different climate, you see. melting point is higher too.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Definitely need more Kotoumi! This was the cutest, and it had a plot and fluff and everything.

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

japanese snow isn't as cold as european or north american snow. different climate, you see. melting point is higher too.

Funny. But honestly though, do the students not have pants or something to change into after school lets out? Or do they just suffer all winter long.. I want to believe this trope is just manga artists being lazy/too dependent on that zettai ryouiki to sell their material.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Pretty sure they just wear skirts in winter. Probably.

It's Japan after all.

last edited at May 7, 2016 2:31AM

joined Aug 23, 2013

Cute, warm and fluffy KotoUmi. Just the way I like it. Not too much drama, a believable story. It's just perfect.

Oh and the art is beautiful too.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Cute and fluffy. Though as someone said, I don't think that the Yuri tag is warranted here. Maybe Subtext? Then again, it doesn't seem like that as well.

HikariGranger
My%20darling%20my%20love%20pls%20don't%20dissappear%20ever%20again
joined May 7, 2016

Funny. But honestly though, do the students not have pants or something to change into after school lets out? Or do they just suffer all winter long.. I want to believe this trope is just manga artists being lazy/too dependent on that zettai ryouiki to sell their material.

I once had this question myself and I asked a japanese friend and she said they actually wear skirts in winter, now if I were them I would be freezing :S

HikariGranger
My%20darling%20my%20love%20pls%20don't%20dissappear%20ever%20again
joined May 7, 2016

Fluff and a lil' dramatic KotoUmi for the soul ♡ฅ(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ♪)

joined Jul 28, 2015

aa finally one of my fav artists' doujins is finally being translated,,, bless you scanlation team ;;

noah_allston
Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

I live in Tokyo and can assure you they do wear short skirts even in days when it snows. It was one of the things that really surprised me since I arrived here near winter and coming from a tropical country I had to use two sweaters and a jacket plus two layers of pants to survive lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.