Forum › Posts by Cryst

Cryst
Image Comments 04 Mar 23:12
Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014
Dgc6i9ouiaelpsz-orig

A little bit of jealousy's always //////. Tomoe all the way though.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

ChikaRiko all the way - absolutely adorable. Kougi-san's depiction of Chikariko is intricately true to their characters and too cute.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

what is with this pure cuteness

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Dear Ssamba,
In all my years of reading manga and stories, I have never once felt connected to a romance story, never once truly liked the complete whole of a story. I always wondered if I was capable of loving another person, I've read countless straight romance mangas, countless yuri mangas but none of them made me feel much (though yuri is better, haha). But your story, this story, excited feelings, made me feel so much, your wonderful characters and your beautiful mind, the world you have created gave me hope. Falling in love seem so foreign to me but I fell in love with your characters and your mind. It's hard in this world to fall in love with someone of the same gender because of societal influences and it's stupid but your story showed me and i bet a lot of other people that love is real, love isn't just about sexuality, love isn't easy but love is so worth it. I have never read a manga/story as beautiful as yours. The characters are so well developed, every word, blush, touch is subtle but through it all, I could feel their connection. Your art is amazing and there is so much love poured into your story. Through this story, I felt like if I ever get to meet you one day, I want to become your friend. Because through this story, I believe you are a very very kind and loving person. I was heartbroken to hear your condition, i cannot even imagine how you are, you must be fighting some unbelievable battles but I want you to know, I along with all your supporters will be with you, to support you, to help you and to stand by you. Please remember we are all supporting you. You are a wonderful person who has changed so many lives. Don't give up, keep fighting, we will all be waiting for you. No matter how long, we will be waiting, so do your best, win your battle and come home. Thank you for making our days brighter with your story and thank you for being you. Even if you are not able to continue fluttering feelings, that's okay, the most important thing is your health. Don't worry, about it, you have not let us down, you have done so much for us, please, please be okay. Your story will always always have a very special place in my heart and I am so glad, so so glad, I get to be here in this timeline to read Norae and Seol-a's love story from your beautiful beautiful mind and heart. Thank you for thinking about us. Thank you for creating such an amazing, heart warming story. Thank you for sharing a part of you with us. Thank you for everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

With love,
your fan, V

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:07PM

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Absolutely beautiful. Beautiful to the core and just so heart warming.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Sly Kotori and jealous Umi are wonderful things.

The best.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Definitely need more Kotoumi! This was the cutest, and it had a plot and fluff and everything.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Her art is just so amazing...I really want to buy these in hard copy but I live in Australasia....sigh.

I live in Australia too... Look up forwarding companies. Some will even do the purchasing for you if you can't navigate the Japanese.

OH!! I didn't even know those existed. Thank you ^^

Her art is just so amazing...I really want to buy these in hard copy but I live in Australasia....sigh.

I will give it a try. Thank you. Really excited now.

last edited at May 1, 2016 5:31AM

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

oh my goodness. this just warms my heart and pulls on every heart string i have.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

Cute.

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

The yuri path for Sumizome Akemi is so painful to read. But I love her all the same. What I would give to be Keiko. Stupid Keiko. Sigh

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 8:58PM

Ds0fuaz%20copy
joined Feb 24, 2014

This is---////// I wish they would just make a Nanofate series. ///I can't get enough of them.