Forum › A Witch's Hand discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

Hoh, this one was pretty fun. I also quite like Yotsuhara Furiko's artstyle, I think I'll reread some of her works.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Daamn, this manga is just too cute! >-< I love how Natsuko's cute :)

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

subtext? come on this was yuri :P

joined May 3, 2014

subtext? come on this was yuri :P

well it is yuri cuz Nasu it in love with her...she thinks that she did thous things to "Conquer" her or what was that stupid book said :3 "to get you in good mood with people"......like a single touch can make you blush :3

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

Great manga to read if you want to manipulate your friends... also really cute! (That first thing i said doesn't make me a bad person does it?)

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Great manga to read if you want to manipulate your friends... also really cute! (That first thing i said doesn't make me a bad person does it?)

Yeah, your evil :)
I love this, best one in this anthology.

last edited at Oct 7, 2014 5:59PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Cmon Nasu, stop reading to much into things. Just accept yourself already hehe

joined Mar 17, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_witchs_hand#13
On the 13th page at the middle left panel there are two girls snuggling to each other I can't figure out why they are there or who they are
Anyone have any ideas?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_witchs_hand#13
On the 13th page at the middle left panel there are two girls snuggling to each other I can't figure out why they are there or who they are
Anyone have any ideas?

Probably just people on the street. They don't seem to match any of the author's other couples. Size-wise maybe the couple from Sleeping Beauty's Dream, but the hair doesn't match.

joined Jan 8, 2014

This one totally needed a continuation....I guess we'll never know....

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

Educational and well done. I'm downing in this well calculated fluff xd

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

aww that's so sweet

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

This one totally needed a continuation....I guess we'll never know....

Yes. I'd like one.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

It's been years and I still love this. It's a classic example of how knowing too much can be a bad thing. Short-haired girl knows all these psychological mindgames, which makes her constantly question and judge other people's actions, even if they're done thoughtlessly or sincerely. And thus, leading to the internal conflict she goes through. Nngh! Angst is the best!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I just found this one and I'm finding it really interesting - the author makes a good job making me question how genuine the blonde girl is. Is this even as good of an ending as it looks? :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.