Forum › Secret Work discussion

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

greatest idea of all time!
now i know how to buy the ring that my girlfriend wants :'D
I just have to become an idol, not big deal..neh.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

These two are always way too sweet .

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

nice

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

ohh man i love this mangas i always get a boner and a heartwarming feeling i don`t know how to explain it

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

So this is how Chihaya scouted by 765Pro and become an idol in Idolm@ster?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I do not understand why people like this series but this was a decent enough doujin.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Now that was sweet. At least they now have matching rings as a symbol of their love!

joined Jun 12, 2015

If only the OVA would be like all those doujins.

joined Aug 10, 2015

If only the OVA would be like all those doujins.

Okay, let's continue being realistic here pls TwT i kinda liked this too, it was sweet, but each time i see this two, i remember the fckn anime.So yeah...we can dream on.

Haha does that mean they both got the IDEAL appearance to become an idol/model right away??? XF
WOW how SEDUCING, Kii-chan! >///<

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That was about the most pointless addition of sex to a doujin I've ever seen, honestly. It's like pages from another story got mixed into the stack.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Page 11 got an mis-drawing, I suppose.

That was about the most pointless addition of sex to a doujin I've ever seen, honestly. It's like pages from another story got mixed into the stack.

Fanservice, I guess.

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 10:10AM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

So did she get the leading role in the end? She worked very hard for it :D

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

hyperventilating oh my god.. Oh My God... EHRMEHGED

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

well ehm... That escalated quickly at times cough and what a way to present a gift to your gf, gives me some ideas hehehe ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) no but ehhhh it was nice and sweet i guess, but idk i expected a bit more from the kuttsukiboshi series :|

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, I mean the cut from the restaurant to the bedroom was really frigging jarring. I thought I'd missed a page or four.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Kii-chan has psychic powers, right? I'm surprised she didn't just steal it, seems safer than becoming a seedy underworld idol.
For a second there, I thought this was going to be a Gift of the Magi plot, that would have been funny.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Kii-chan has psychic powers, right? I'm surprised she didn't just steal it, seems safer than becoming a seedy underworld idol.
For a second there, I thought this was going to be a Gift of the Magi plot, that would have been funny.

Yeah, I expected her to just steal the ring too lol
Maybe in this doujin she doesn't have powers?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kurokanako posted:

Yeah, I expected her to just steal the ring too lol
Maybe in this doujin she doesn't have powers?

Or doesn't want to steal

joined Aug 9, 2013

3rd OVA when?
Come on, it has to happen

joined Sep 12, 2015

Great chapter! I love this couple! Perfect dounjis!! Thanks

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Though I'd read all raw doujins ( 3 translated), there's still something bugging me. Were all doujins made before or after OVA ?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yeah, I mean the cut from the restaurant to the bedroom was really frigging jarring. I thought I'd missed a page or four.

I didn't mind as much cus they're apparently just a very sexually active couple and I'm pretty used to it
That said, I still went back a page to make sure I didn't skip anything lmao xD

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Though I'd read all raw doujins ( 3 translated), there's still something bugging me. Were all doujins made before or after OVA ?

They are made after the OVA's.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Also people that say negative things about this series pisses me off. No matter where I go, even the most yuri friendly sites have these negative people saying the most inmature things ever just because of the fucking incest incident that happened in the first ova. That's in the past people, not even Aaya wanted to be part of it!! In the 2nd ova after Aaya found out her brother died and she had to move out (probably because her parents aren't even in Japan and was dependent on her brother) she fell into a deep depression and felt desperate to be with Kii-chan cause she knew her time was running out. And that's why it leads to what happened in the second ova, the kidnapping and rape. Yeah it sounds fucked up. I know it does. But she did it cause she didn't wanted to leave things as they were (Kii-chan avoiding Aaya). That type of ending would've left off people feeling too salty, and when you think about it realistically it's just bitter as fuck too. Imaging the anime just finishing that Aaya just left without doing anything to see Kii-chan and that Kii-chan didn't wanted to see Aaya at all and some other shit happens that involves deep depression and regrets. Would you had prefer that!? FUCK NO! I would've raged hard because of that, I mean anyone would! The creator of the anime (WHO BY THE WAY DID THIS PROJECT BY HIMSELF) is an independent guy who one day just thought "hey, I'll make a yuri anime by myself cause I want to". So cut him some slack cause no one deserves to insult his work that got him recognised around the world for it. Also I didn't make this shit up. I researched unlike some that still critize this.
PS. The sex may seem pointless but THEY ARE TEENAGERS! When teens fall in love what is it that they do? HAVE SEX! AND LOTS OF IT! This anime is meant to be ecchi so yeah there's lots of sex, don't be so butthurt about it. Not every yuri is sweet and innocent.

To reply you must either login or sign up.