Forum › Nyoroko's Live Broadcasting! discussion

Ran-chwan
joined Sep 8, 2014

To make my life easier, chapter 1 also includes chapter 0 which didn't have much anyways.

Also Nyoroko best wife.

last edited at Oct 23, 2015 6:49PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Man, Matsuri and Nyoroko are totally married.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Not so much a comedy as it is a string of ship-tease

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Not so much a comedy as it is a string of ship-tease

Oh boy, my favorite...

I'll be reading this anyway since I have no self respect. Plus, I really like this art style.

last edited at Oct 24, 2015 12:17AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is pretty cute. Plus, I actually do like these types of works where no real drama happens. And don't forget, this artist has done actual yuri in the past, so who knows? Maybe something actually will happen in the future.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hah, that was actually quite fun.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Gives a yuru yuri vibe...

joined May 23, 2015

This is pretty cute. Plus, I actually do like these types of works where no real drama happens. And don't forget, this artist has done actual yuri in the past, so who knows? Maybe something actually will happen in the future.

They get pretty flirtatious quite a bit, but that's as far as it ever goes. CUNE doesn't seem like the kind of magazine to do hard yuri relationships.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

is pan paca pan dedicate to cute manga? its so cute~ <3

joined Oct 24, 2015

Bless pan paca pan for doing this magazine.

joined Jul 20, 2011

I guess Nyoroko and Bocchi would get along very well, if in a somewhat silent way...

joined Jul 13, 2014

Definitely Guri x Nyoroko.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Bless pan paca pan for doing this magazine.

Sup pitman

joined May 4, 2013

Maximum cutes.
Kiniro Mosaic anyone? hoooooo

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the school uniform design very similar to yuru yuri one.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Just remember, never disclose personal information while talking to random people over the internet. Even if their voices sound trustworthy.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Can someone tell me what Live Broadcasts are? Is it like camgirls without the cam? Is it like a live podcast without any discussions? Are the words from the screen being spoken? Typed? Text-to-speech?

Fill me in on this, I'm new :(

Ran-chwan
joined Sep 8, 2014

Can someone tell me what Live Broadcasts are? Is it like camgirls without the cam? Is it like a live podcast without any discussions? Are the words from the screen being spoken? Typed? Text-to-speech?

It looks like in this chapter they're just doing a radio broadcast without video. In the second chapter there's video (and it's hinted in the last panel in c1). They pretty much talk or do whatever they want.

Some Japanese livestream programs have text-to-speech where comments left by viewers Nico-style can be read aloud to the streamers. Looks like that's what's happening here.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It looks like in this chapter they're just doing a radio broadcast without video. In the second chapter there's video (and it's hinted in the last panel in c1). They pretty much talk or do whatever they want.

Some Japanese livestream programs have text-to-speech where comments left by viewers Nico-style can be read aloud to the streamers. Looks like that's what's happening here.

Kinda gives me that "adult men being fans of teenage girls" vibe. A bit creepy, despite the innocence of the girls. Or, well, one of the girls.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

How common is that sort of thing in Japan? I've never heard of it before.

joined May 23, 2015

It's not uncommon and nico video is a fairly popular platform for various kinds of live streaming in Japan. I'm not an expert on the topic, but I know a lot of artists stream themselves drawing pictures, and I know there are also a lot of camwhore-style broadcasts.

Also, they will use video cameras; they'll just generally go to lengths to make sure their faces aren't shown. Through wearing a mask or by very careful camera angles or such.

The author doesn't really go into a whole lot of detail about how the stream is specifically structured, though, so if you think about it too deeply you'll just be left wondering and things will seem a bit inconsistent.

joined Aug 6, 2015

I'm not sure how I feel about little girls streaming to people who ask them to take articles of clothing off...

joined Jun 12, 2015

shoujo-ai is a perfect tag for this manga.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Hahaha it is fun... I am looking forward to this

Vivid%20strike!%20-%2001
joined Apr 1, 2013

the bullies are appear

To reply you must either login or sign up.