Forum › Nyoroko's Live Broadcasting! discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

The end x)

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I know it's been cancelled, but it says volume 2 has 20 chapters, and from what I've seen online, 14 is the max number of chapters available. Why is that? Is that really all that got published or is that the most that could get translated? I doubt I'll get an answer, but I would appreciate one. It's too bad because I was really enjoying the story so far. It's a damn shame.

last edited at Jun 3, 2022 8:51PM

joined Jan 28, 2022

I know it's been cancelled, but it says volume 2 has 20 chapters, and from what I've seen online, 14 is the max number of chapters available. Why is that? Is that really all that got published or is that the most that could get translated? I doubt I'll get an answer, but I would appreciate one. It's too bad because I was really enjoying the story so far. It's a damn shame.

I'm also curious about this, and one of Muku's other works, "Because You Dazzled Me". With both series, I can't find a definite answer as to whether more chapters exist or not. It's Schrödinger's manga.
edit: I did get an answer for Because You Dazzled Me, it exists but nobody translated it

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 12:44AM

joined Feb 14, 2016

Thanks for picking this up after all this time!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

She want that hand,she is dangerous

To reply you must either login or sign up.