Forum › It's Time To Fall? discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

ok, I'm sorry. I just realized that you are males and you probably do not care about anything but sex in Dynasty XD.

Daaaaamn!

For what it's worth, I'm male and I'm here for the fluff+comedy (Yuru Yuri, Megane, New Game, etc)

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 1:13AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

ok, I was like "wow look at those tags" ...
now I'm like stuck with this dumb grin and occasional chuckle from the look on Madoka's face in the last panel...
it was great seeing the Madoka dom and Homura sub again....but yeah, Madoka had NO idea what she started LOL!
never the less Madoka looked pleased as punch if not overwhelmed...the artist did a great job with the reaction faces to Homura's video message...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I didn't know the correct manners for masturbating!

I'm gonna quote the *** out of this doujin!

joined Jun 4, 2015

I wonder if girls fap to anime girls feet like guys do.

As a girl and a lesbian, while I don't speak for everyone, no.

joined Jun 4, 2015

That was.. interesting. I wonder to whom Madoka gave a 'clitoris French kiss' other than Homura, and how she insisted on being just 'friends' made me kind of sad xD

Im glad Im not the only one who gets sad when I feel Mado doesnt love Homu. Ifelt that way at first, but then I remembered A10 wrote this. It's consistent with Girlie: Madoka the dominant one while making Homura the emotional and ridiculously submissive. It's a nice twist, but A10 definitely tries to push it as far as he can. Madoka says "friendship" in quotes while Homura is the one who cant admit her feelings. Its not the lovely dovey we wanted but I saw Madoka wearing the mask as an acceptance of Homura's feelings. I took the clitoris French Kiss as A10s sense of humor.

I mean I like Madoka topping, but... Ehhh I don't think she'd top a girl unless she really really liked her. (The only friends with benefits relationship I can imagine is her and Sayaka, but Sayaka would definitely be on top Madoka)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think that most guys don't either.

Fapping to anime girls feet looks like a niche fetish.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

It was... um... interesting? It did make me laugh, though.

ok, I'm sorry. I just realized that you are males and you probably do not care about anything but sex in Dynasty XD.

This is sarcasm, right?

joined Jun 4, 2015

I mean I'd rather jack off to a girl with feet than no feet whatsoever, I guess...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I mean I'd rather jack off to a girl with feet than no feet whatsoever, I guess...

You can do that with a girl with no feet in Katawa Shoujo.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

You can do that with a girl with no feet in Katawa Shoujo.

Why do you even...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not into traditional Japanese ghosts, then?

joined Jun 4, 2015

Upon further contemplation, I realized Mermaids, which I think are hot, have no feet. so I take that back.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Upon further contemplation, I realized Mermaids, which I think are hot, have no feet. so I take that back.

Lamia also have no feet.

joined Sep 6, 2015

Lamia also have no feet.

Driders as well, technically speaking.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Lamia also have no feet.

Well, if you're talking a lack of human feet, then centaurs and any other sort of 'taur could qualify.

joined Sep 6, 2015

Lamia also have no feet.

Well, if you're talking a lack of human feet, then centaurs and any other sort of 'taur could qualify.

Not really, I was thinking more in lines of 'no feet', rather than 'no human feet'. Paws and hooves are feet, so...

joined Jun 4, 2015

Lamia also have no feet.

Not really, I was thinking more in lines of 'no feet', rather than 'no human feet'. Paws and hooves are feet, so...

When I originally made the comment I was thinking of a girl who was fully human and had regular legs, but was just cut off at the ankles, which would make it pretty hard to walk or wear cute shoes unless you got a wheelchair/synthetic feet

But yeah I doubt Foot Fetishists would be particularly fond of Japanese Ghosts/Mermaids/Lamia/Driders/Centaurs/Satyrs

I didn't know the correct manners for masturbating!

HO MY GOD MY TEARS ARE FLOWING OVER THIS.

joined Jun 12, 2012

That was interesting

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Page 19 is probably the most hottest masturbation position I've ever seen. Seeing that made me all hot and bothered ^//^'

2015-09-29%2008_44_34-admiral,%20flandre%20scarlet,%20and%20re-class%20battleship%20(kantai%20collection%20and%20touhou)
joined Sep 29, 2015

gosh i finally made an account just to say that this is like
the best thing ever, like this is the stuff i love

joined Jul 26, 2014

ara <3

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, that foot convo tho ^^^^^

.....> _ <

last edited at Sep 30, 2015 10:47PM

joined Feb 27, 2016

Hmm. Idk what to say really. I'm neither hard nor bothered. I do have a sock fetish myself... but all the dirty shit is kinda meh. It wasn't terrible I guess...

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

What, NO!!! Pfft, I don't AT ALL. (<---- Lies.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.