Forum › Posts by lesbianlizard

joined Jun 4, 2015

page 18... most realistic first time sex scene I've ever had the pleasure to read

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

I imagine my relationship with Anti Crack-kun like that of some nameless rich republican white man and Donald Trump. He may insult me and just be really loud, obnoxious, and irrational in general, but in the end he does exactly what I want.

Seeing as how you wrong about claiming who people are who you think they are, and you are flaming people based on false assumptions, what makes you think you're not obnoxious and irrational? Show any case where you have demonstrated ration.

Okay, Mr Trump.

last edited at Oct 16, 2015 1:14AM

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

Kind of ooc for Kyouko, aka the biggest lesbian since Akemi Homura

lesbianlizard
XX ETUDE discussion 14 Oct 02:27
joined Jun 4, 2015

I actually remember reading something like this in my Psych textbook, when a guy's girlfriend happened to be fond of onions so after they broke up, he still got shivers at the smell of onions... Uuhhh I prefer lemons though.

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

I imagine my relationship with Anti Crack-kun like that of some nameless rich republican white man and Donald Trump. He may insult me and just be really loud, obnoxious, and irrational in general, but in the end he does exactly what I want.

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

I mean I'd rather jack off to a girl with feet than no feet whatsoever, I guess...

Not into traditional Japanese ghosts, then?

Upon further contemplation, I realized Mermaids, which I think are hot, have no feet. so I take that back.

Lamia also have no feet.

Driders as well, technically speaking.

Well, if you're talking a lack of human feet, then centaurs and any other sort of 'taur could qualify.

Not really, I was thinking more in lines of 'no feet', rather than 'no human feet'. Paws and hooves are feet, so...

When I originally made the comment I was thinking of a girl who was fully human and had regular legs, but was just cut off at the ankles, which would make it pretty hard to walk or wear cute shoes unless you got a wheelchair/synthetic feet

But yeah I doubt Foot Fetishists would be particularly fond of Japanese Ghosts/Mermaids/Lamia/Driders/Centaurs/Satyrs

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

I mean I'd rather jack off to a girl with feet than no feet whatsoever, I guess...

Not into traditional Japanese ghosts, then?

Upon further contemplation, I realized Mermaids, which I think are hot, have no feet. so I take that back.

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

I wonder if girls fap to anime girls feet like guys do.

As a girl and a lesbian, while I don't speak for everyone, no.

I think that most guys don't either.

Fapping to anime girls feet looks like a niche fetish.

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

That was.. interesting. I wonder to whom Madoka gave a 'clitoris French kiss' other than Homura, and how she insisted on being just 'friends' made me kind of sad xD

Im glad Im not the only one who gets sad when I feel Mado doesnt love Homu. Ifelt that way at first, but then I remembered A10 wrote this. It's consistent with Girlie: Madoka the dominant one while making Homura the emotional and ridiculously submissive. It's a nice twist, but A10 definitely tries to push it as far as he can. Madoka says "friendship" in quotes while Homura is the one who cant admit her feelings. Its not the lovely dovey we wanted but I saw Madoka wearing the mask as an acceptance of Homura's feelings. I took the clitoris French Kiss as A10s sense of humor.

I mean I like Madoka topping, but... Ehhh I don't think she'd top a girl unless she really really liked her. (The only friends with benefits relationship I can imagine is her and Sayaka, but Sayaka would definitely be on top Madoka)

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

I wonder if girls fap to anime girls feet like guys do.

As a girl and a lesbian, while I don't speak for everyone, no.

lesbianlizard
Snowflakes discussion 20 Aug 21:10
joined Jun 4, 2015

Short but cute!

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

This one reminds me of a really similar KyouSaya doujin, forgot what it's called.....Anyway, this was super adorable.

Kiss me Baby? Yeah Kyouko trying to get knocked up by Sayaka or vice versa seems to be a reoccurring theme... but when will it actually happen?

Well, not sure I'd want to read that sort of futanari.. ^^'
Science babies are cool though.

Someone theorized that Soul Gems could be used. I mean you can pull weapons out of them, so why not genetic material?

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

This one reminds me of a really similar KyouSaya doujin, forgot what it's called.....Anyway, this was super adorable.

Kiss me Baby? Yeah Kyouko trying to get knocked up by Sayaka or vice versa seems to be a reoccurring theme... but when will it actually happen?

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

And the price for best "dignified friend who looks after their friends but ends up forever alone herself" goes to.. Mami! :D
She needs some love too, I'm off to read some Mami x Office Lady.

She may not have a lover, but in ten years she'll be the cool, rich single aunt living traveling europe while the rest are married and busy :P

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

Could someone explain exactly what happened? I'm not good with understanding deep stuff.

Sayaka was all despair-ey. Kyoko tries to snap her out of it and get some of her old spunk out by fighting her, threatening to take advantage of her, etc, but she seems to be beyond caring. Kyoko realizes this and breaks down. Sayaka discovers Kyoko is just as far gone as she is Sayaka was her last hope but now she too has lost her innocence. Some of her old self is awakened and she sympathizes her, decides to show her "tough love" or something. She bitch-slaps her but it's okay because right after they have sweet, sweet sex. Sayaka doesn't get witch-ified, and three-four years from now, they probs get happily married. At least that's what I got from it.

joined Jun 4, 2015

But.... but where's the Sakura Trick...?

in the trash where it belongs

Yeah, I hate that show too! I mean, who would want to watch cute girls being adorable and in love?

No one here, I'm sure.

Uh, I like a good plot with my yuri. No foreplay is better than character development.

joined Jun 4, 2015

But.... but where's the Sakura Trick...?

in the trash where it belongs

lesbianlizard
joined Jun 4, 2015

the best angsty kyousaya doujin that isn't genderswap-based

urrrg don't get me started on THAT doujin. I'm still salty abt it and all that unnecessary heterosexuality -.-