Forum › Backwards Cinderella discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I couldn't tell if she was really in love or just lusting over her.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

You should know, this is a one-shot manga.

joined Mar 25, 2013

In cases such as these, I like to think even if it was out of lust it would develop into love. Plus Yuri seems like she is in love so. The very aggressive kind, but she still held back when she understood Aki's thoughts. If it was just lust I don't think she would care and it wouldn't have been Foiled rape attempt but Rape

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

That kick though. It's as if I could actually feel it.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

The very aggressive kind, but she still held back when she understood Aki's thoughts.

That's a very nice way of saying she stoped after getting a kick to the stomach xD

Feels a bit like Yuri missed her station (an hentai manga) and endet up in this one instead. Luckily Aki knows how to defend herself^^ But I guess now that both of them are on the same page something nice can develop.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

This got kinda strange in the middle but the ending saved it. I did enjoy that it tackled the all-girls school issue.

Some facial expressions were really well done.

joined Mar 25, 2013

The very aggressive kind, but she still held back when she understood Aki's thoughts.

That's a very nice way of saying she stoped after getting a kick to the stomach xD

Sure she kicked her, but because she wasn't listening. Afterwards she had a few chances to jump her and rape her but didn't, so really I see it as her pent-up feelings blowing up after Aki agreed to go out with her.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

LOL, this felt like hentai plot, without the hentai part.

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

Nerdy megane girl's transformation into a horny beauty is a kind of moe ლ(⊙ ヮ ⊙)ლ , and that aggressive charm of her could probably help winning the heart of her love.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

"When the credits roll it'll just be you and me"

ಠ_ಠ

Isuke%20inukai
joined May 29, 2014

This got kinda strange in the middle but the ending saved it. I did enjoy that it tackled the all-girls school issue.

Some facial expressions were really well done.

totally agree

joined Jul 31, 2014

This really understandable. When couple going out there always one party lusting for another yet the other might not ready for it. Reasonable story....good!!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Was ok - didn't seem like foiled rape to me- she stopped fairly easy and didn't try again - more like she lost her head but came round? She certainly wasn't intending on raping her - she just really wanted to have sex with her girlfriend is what she thought - ofcourse she was way too aggressive. I think she woulda stopped soon without the kick too. Maybe wrong there

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 1:55PM

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Why just one-shot? TwT I want moar!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Was ok - didn't seem like foiled rape to me- she stopped fairly easy and didn't try again - more like she lost her head but came round? She certainly wasn't intending on raping her - she just really wanted to have sex with her girlfriend is what she thought - ofcourse she was way too aggressive. I think she woulda stopped soon without the kick too. Maybe wrong there

idk mate. If someone was forcing themselves onto me against my verbal consent and only stopped after I KICKED some sense into them... That sounds A LOT like rape attempt to me, regardless of whether she intended it or not. It was Indeed going down the rape path.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I disagree that it would go down the rape path. I agree it should have the tag, though it makes it sound worse than it is. As far as I know (haven't read all the stories with this tag, because I dislike rape) every story tagged with Foiled rape attempt the character who is the aggressor had started out with the thought of "Whether she/he likes it or not I'm gonna have sex with her/him (rape)" while here and Yuri says it herself that two lovers have sex and a little bit later she concludes that Aki doesn't feel the same way as Yuri and doesn't go after her again.

In short, I agree that it should have the tag, but it makes it sound worse than it is, and I really think if Aki didn't kick her there when Yuri saw her struggle further she would stop and likely they would have a similar talk if Aki doesn't run away at that point (though I don't see her doing that after Yuri willingly stops and asks her 'what's wrong')

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 3:51PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ it was played out in a comedic fashion (with cute funny faces n stuff and sorta slapstick-y), in reality, in an event like this, the outcome would be COMPLETELY different.

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 3:57PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yuri was longing for her so much that she couldn't think straight. The kick in the guts cleared her mind a lot. I agree she was in state of mind where she would rape her, but at the same time she was sure Aki thinks the same way as well. Good idea, but felt force in some parts.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

The middle creeped me out. I only read to the end because I trust Ohsawa Yayoi's writing with the entirety of my soul, and eyyyy it ended pretty cutesy.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I love Yayoi's works, but honestly the story would have been just as good without the rape-ish part, she could have just taken her to the hotel and been less forceful..
Another thing: girls with glasses and ponytails who take off their glasses and let down their hair during sex are really hot :D

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 5:27PM

Haha that megane gurl was a lil rushing but oki, she came back to her senes... XD

Just keep doing what ya need to make the other fall for ya too! ;D

joined Jul 8, 2013

is almost raped
is rightfully terrified
heart starts pounding
"Is...is this love...?"
Only in yuri, ladies and gentlemen. Well hentai too, I guess, BUT THAT'S NOT A CORRELATION I'D LIKE TO ACKNOWLEDGE.

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 7:29PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

idk mate. If someone was forcing themselves onto me against my verbal consent and only stopped after I KICKED some sense into them... That sounds A LOT like rape attempt to me, regardless of whether she intended it or not. It was Indeed going down the rape path.

It should sound a lot like rape attempt since it is a rape attempt.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

is almost raped
is rightfully terrified
heart starts pounding
"Is...is this love...?"
Only in yuri, ladies and gentlemen. Well hentai too, I guess, BUT THAT'S NOT A CORRELATION I'D LIKE TO ACKNOWLEDGE.

It's the narrow bridge effect. "I'm standing on a 6 inch wide bridge with no rails over a deep gulf with someone I've never thought about before and my heart is pounding... I must be in love!"

Seriously, it's strongly implied that Aki is a lesbian who has been disappointed and is resigned to the girls who approach her not being serious. Now suddenly one girl is demonstrably very serious. If Aki can actually get past the rape attempt as being a simple misunderstanding, then it makes sense that she might conceive an interest in this girl.

last edited at Sep 21, 2015 8:15PM

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

I thought she was going psychotic crazy over her.

By the way, I notice the second to last credits page that says justice for girls, is that from a manga? Anyone knows..?

To reply you must either login or sign up.