Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

Hotaru had better protect Yuma. I think Yuma should tel Takeda herself that she is in love with Yuma and that Fujiwara is trying to make her have sex with him. I'd like to see what Takeda does with that?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I do believe Kodama will find a way to make this het in some sort of way. I love one work she did. I had great respect for the author but recently I've notice some of her work were she tries to make guys also be part of the story and come out as triumph. There is one story I didn't edit from Yuri hime wildrose and its precisely hers. One of the characters mentions after she is insanely in love with her girlfriend " I know my girlfriend will eventually find a male and he will give her what I can't give her a child" it made me realise weather or not she knows about alternatives about adopting and science not to mention I've read another where two girls have sex and one happens to get married and she still does a man. I am not against bisexuality or what if but I just wish she would embrace her Yuri characters more don't make them into objects into air heads. Create a strong female protagonist who can overcome the drama with a meaning. Its perfectly fine to include men but when he takes over a Yuri manga there's the problem making the Yuri girls look stupid or summisive I cringe there is smart women out there who likes girls and guys. Make Yuma smart as she is. Hotaru can continue to be an idiot but at least one smart intellectual women. Either she's a guy or she's leaning for the male audience but if she wants lesbian respect she needs to create a good as hell female character.

I feel like people are ignoring this post, you shouldnt because its great.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Hmm it doesn't actually show him hitting her. But upon reading the chapter again looks like she was at his place for awhile.... So I'm guessing someone perhaps maybe her parents abused her and she ran away to his place? I could be wrong.

Remember the Ferris wheel? She's terrified of him, no way she's running to him if she's been abused. He hit her.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hmm it doesn't actually show him hitting her. But upon reading the chapter again looks like she was at his place for awhile.... So I'm guessing someone perhaps maybe her parents abused her and she ran away to his place? I could be wrong.

Remember the Ferris wheel? She's terrified of him, no way she's running to him if she's been abused. He hit her.

She did flinch, and he did show aggressive behavior.
Foreshadowing, for the later chapter.
Not that I'm not convinced, but he did make me doubt whether he did or not.
Hotaru wouldn't have covered her eye and tried to hide it if it was truly an accident, and he pokerfaced too well for someone who supposedly didn't do it.
Agh.
Fuck that guy.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Oh god! The chapter 8 (raw) is soo.... Hate Fujiware >.<
But also cute Hotaru and Yuma moments~

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

uh oh... ;~;

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

LittelWind posted:

Link please, cause I tried but didn't find anywhere.

joined Jun 12, 2015

LittelWind posted:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4309592787

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

LittelWind posted:

I don't know if we can link the raws or not, but just type in Netsuzou Trap chapter 8 (raw) in youtube. It's the first link.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Thanks h3x and confused1203.

Yuma gave nice bitch slap on Fujiwara, as for their past, Hotaru started going out with guys when she was pretty young, but the face she made doesn't look like someone who was really enjoying it, maybe she have some psychological problem? Or maybe she always knew she was gay but was trying to force herself to become straight? Either way I'm thinking even more now that she does have some problem instead of just being a coward, as for the ending of the chapter, I suppose they almost had sex at Hotaru house? That's the only reason why Fujiwara was able to go inside and film them almost having sex, now I wonder if they're finally going to come out and become a couple, if not, all aboard the threesome train!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

How the hell does psychological problem come into your head before "oh maybe she's gay" in a yuri manga?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

ChocolateCakeLover posted:

How the hell does psychological problem come into your head before "oh maybe she's gay" in a yuri manga?

Haha, I didn't say them by order of importance, I just think that maybe her problem is not being gay, she might be bisexual and she's fucked up for other reasons not related to her sexuality, not confessing to Yuma is basically because she's scared of losing her only friend, go look at the raws, it seens everyone talked behind her back since she was a child, maybe about being a slut, they look to be 10 to 12 years old, no friends and she was already going out with an older guy, I say he's 15 years old at minimum, probably older, but the face she makes when Yuma see them kissing is not of someone liking it, fuck maybe he's even a relative, brother, cousin, father, something like that, my point is that I suspect she's psychologically fucked up, she's not scared of losing Yuma because they're girls, but maybe because Yuma might be pretty much the only person in her life who was good to her.

last edited at Jan 18, 2016 3:36PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Enough of the walls of black text, okay? Like I've said before, a line or two is one thing but when you're blacking out your entire message, you're taking things too far.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Bisexuals in a yuri manga? Yeah right.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nezchan posted:

Enough of the walls of black text, okay? Like I've said before, a line or two is one thing but when you're blacking out your entire message, you're taking things too far.

Sorry Nezchan, I'll try to not do it again.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

If a threesome happens between 2 mc yuri girls and a guy is it still yuri? For me it would be a normal het manga or maybe a bisexual manga. Still hope a threesome won't happen.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

You guys realy thing they make a threesome? Realy? I think when Fujiware blackmail Yuma and Hotaru with the..yes you now.. I dont wont to spoiler.. But I think it will be of course a Yuri endning.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Would the editor of a yuri magazine even let a threesome happen? Surely they'd limit the drama at a point, and I'm sure that's be it for a sizeable amount of the reader base.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

If a threesome happens between 2 mc yuri girls and a guy is it still yuri? For me it would be a normal het manga or maybe a bisexual manga. Still hope a threesome won't happen.

Heh.

whoknows
Mig
joined Jan 19, 2016

WTF??? Bisexuals girls are just .... ugh. . . this is ugh!!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Won't happend anything like that
Because:
Yuma already split up with T so don't matter any revelation to his part
Hotaru barely can ''share'' Yuma so, no way she will leave F do something
In comparation do with this bastard will be far worse than the revelation

We need defeat this teenagera boys, I will take down a bunch of them right now

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

whoknows

WTF??? Bisexuals girls are just .... ugh. . . this is ugh!!

And her bisexuality is a problem because....? Cause it's been some time that the source of problems is Fujiwara, if she agreed to the threesome I would understand, but at the moment your post looks nothing more than prejudice as her bisexuality was never a problem.

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 12:51PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

We need defeat this teenagera boys, I will take down a bunch of them right now

well, well looks like we got ourselves a Linda in Dynasty. instead of ISIS, theyre fighting teenagera boys

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Its on Yuri-Hime people; it will never have het three some. The boys are there for the suspense and drama twists.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

To be fair, teenagera boys are the worst.

To reply you must either login or sign up.