Forum › Sakura no Sono discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

The whole thing is so sad. Btw, is it still just subtext even after the confession between Yoko and Liz?

I told you before, no subtext, besides Minmin. Liz is a crossdressing trap. He falls in love with Sakura. She reciprocates his feelings and they will try to make babies so they'll fuck. Another trap will come to pursue Liz, he fucks the teacher first and after that Yoko too, and then he tries to kill Liz

Oh good lord. What a surprise! I have no words. Thanks for telling me, I had a gut feeling that Liz was a he but then I read Chikaon's comment so I thought it was defo yuri but alas it isn't.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

The whole thing is so sad. Btw, is it still just subtext even after the confession between Yoko and Liz?

I told you before, no subtext, besides Minmin. Liz is a crossdressing trap. He falls in love with Sakura. She reciprocates his feelings and they will try to make babies so they'll fuck. Another trap will come to pursue Liz, he fucks the teacher first and after that Yoko too, and then he tries to kill Liz

The things I miss when only skimming some of the chapters...

By the way, I'd split those spoilers apart so you're not dumping 20 chapters worth of plot on someone the moment they mouse over it.

Poor Minmin :( In Ch07 when I saw the tiny mark on Minmin's cheek, I immediately thought something was up, but I didn't expect what happened.

The way Fumi uses art style differences periodically in this series to give events more impact is pretty powerful. There's some really interesting stuff in the later chapters (especially 17 and 18).

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 10:13AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Minmin, Goddammit WHY!!!

Will this be the first time I drop series because it's actually good? I really have a love/hate relationship with existential dread...

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 10:33AM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Dicky dicks dicky dicks! ~~~~

Sing along kids!

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Needs a "WTF am I reading" tag.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh good lord. What a surprise! I have no words. Thanks for telling me, I had a gut feeling that Liz was a he but then I read Chikaon's comment so I thought it was defo yuri but alas it isn't.

Oh I thought that Liz wasn't a trap because Sakura took off Liz's panties and got an eye full and she didn't mention anything about dicks or like any notion of "oh Liz looks different than mine" other than noticing Liz had pubic hair.

My bad ^^;;

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh I thought that Liz wasn't a trap because Sakura took off Liz's panties and got an eye full and she didn't mention anything about dicks or like any notion of "oh Liz looks different than mine" other than noticing Liz had pubic hair.

My bad ^^;;

That's because no one knows what dicks look like and so Sakura kinda just brushed it off I guess

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

The new character is right. They are not innocent. They are just ignorant and kept in the dark. It's kind of creepy.

kept in the dark

Like mushrooms?

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 7:11PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The new character is right. They are not innocent. They are just ignorant and kept in the dark. It's kind of creepy.

kept in the dark

Like mushrooms?

There might be a fungus, among us.

last edited at Jul 25, 2015 7:14PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

My bad ^^;;

That's because no one knows what dicks look like and so Sakura kinda just brushed it off I guess

Yeah, but that's why I thought that even if Sakura didn't know what dicks look like, she would still question why it looked different than her vagina besides only noticing the pubic hair differences.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

the best fucking character and they kill her off?! flips table

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

So it aint yuri anymore I guess, damn.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Why does this keep getting yuri tags on and off? I see traps.

feels like yuri bait or something, and flailing yuri tags kinda does not help.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

i initially thought this was going to be your run of the mill somehow-no-boys-exits yuri-baiting moe shit, so when i saw the het tag i was surprised and figured i'd give it a chance . . . i'm glad i did, this is super intriguing~

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

What a twist!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

it was a trap all along

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Sometimes I wonder how exactly some stuff ends up here. I'm not complaining or anything, I just find it curious the things that pop up every so often, seems out of place.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^uploader /admins fetish......
yaoi crossdressing?

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 3:03AM

Octave00
joined Sep 23, 2014

I will not try to read this manga ^^

Snapshot%20eye
joined Mar 23, 2012

I have a feeling that this is all an analogy for testicles and sperm

joined Oct 10, 2014

Please, I know, but not the het tag :(( . Can't I be deluded? Why!!!!!!!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I kind of assumed based on this author's other work it wasn't really going to be a flat out yuri (and the mention of dicks right away in the first chapter, the fact that the main character was interested them).. I'm a little disappointed since i went in expecting something different but I'll keep up with it anyway because it's an intriguing story.

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

This is messing my head and my heart up. They live in a weird place, it's really interesting, I want to read the hole thing.

joined May 24, 2014
Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

reads series
enjoys some kissing girls
cries at the sad scene
enjoys even more kissing girls
reads how one of the kissing girls asks the other to grab ... his dick

Aaaaaaaaand...... dropped.

Man, what is this nonsense? Can't we yuri fans enjoy a series without the danger of having it being invaded by guys dressed as girls?

last edited at Jul 27, 2015 12:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.