Forum › Dynasty Scans discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Why does everyone hate Dynasty Scans? Is it because you guys never finish anything and take forever to update? It's ok, I still love you guys! Without you, this wonderful site would never have been created. So thank you for your hard work, and I hope you all take care.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Who hates Dynasty?? O_o...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, I don't know if Dynasty has any series ongoing and if they take forever to update them, but it's hardly any reason to "hate" them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Norainhere

Why does everyone hate Dynasty Scans? Is it because you guys never finish anything and take forever to update?

You...do know we're not the ones doing the scanlations, right? We can't finish stuff because we're not working on stuff.

As to taking forever to update, usually people say that because they saw a rough MangaFox/Here/Whatever stole and are pissed that we actually respect the scanners and wait for the final, quality version. Also, some groups have delays which we similarly respect.

That and drpepperfan is totally lazy, but again, that's out of our control.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I don't get have you can hate someone who does hard work for free, just so you can illegally read some manga. Unless you pay them, you have no rights to demand anything from them.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Why does everyone hate Dynasty Scans? Is it because you guys never finish anything and take forever to update? It's ok, I still love you guys! Without you, this wonderful site would never have been created. So thank you for your hard work, and I hope you all take care.

Have you talked to some of the staff?
I'm sure the description isn't meant seriously.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah, maybe I was taking the dedcription too seriously...now I feel dumb.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Why does everyone hate Dynasty Scans? Is it because you guys never finish anything and take forever to update?

Wow, harsh bro. Harsh. :(

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

i hate dpf he never appreciates me cooking nez in so many different ways every day. rude af

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Ohhh, maybe talking about 4chan? When I used to read their FF thread, they bashed on dynasty rather frequently.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Kouhai I'm pretty sure cannabalism is wrong. And illegal

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kouhai I'm pretty sure cannabalism is wrong. And illegal

Playing Canabalt is totally wrong. You should delete it from your phone forthwith!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

In the olden ways (when Casusby still whipped everyone), i think we had a reputation for being silghtly 'snobbish' e.g. (refusing to put some stuff on the reader), just generally not giving a shit.

The old saying goes '2 years? A second in dinasty time'. Perhaps stuff like that is why everyone hates us. We're like lililicious, without the manners. Nor the refinement.

lol we're nothing like lili, some of the other staff could be such trolls. Also I'm probably talking out of my ass but whatevs.

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

I'm new to this site, so I don't know how you guys used to run this place, but I love the current mods, uploaders, and staff. Very respectful and compliant. Not condescending in the slightest. Plus, at least for me, I don't see any personal favor handout jobs or other such bullshit. You go on all sorts of sites, regardless of whether or not they relate to anime or manga, and they're run by a shit ton of the creators' buddies who should never be in any position of authority to begin with. Not this site! Plus you guys micromanage and actually try and keep the site organized. I've said this before, but holy shit some of the anime and manga hosting sites are like the wild west on steroids. I go onto a site like Ryuanime and they have entire seasons of shows missing (like the first season of Space Dandy isn't there but the 2nd is), subs still overlapped on top of a dub (which are alt translations at that), barely any categories, no quality control, and an atrocious ui. This site could be a lot worse and is very well made. Peeps just need to stop complaining and appreciate what they have.

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 1:44PM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

what? D: hate dynasty scans????? who would be the monster who would do that?! Dynasty scans is my life!! I've been following since 2012 or maybe even earlier (even though I didnt make my profile till 2013 I think) this site has been my haven, it not only introduced me to other yuri sites but it is also the place I go to relieve stress!! I love everyone in the community and the uploaders who give us a taste of yurilicious YURI!! if this were to ever go away I would literally enter in a state of depression O.O (NOT JOKING). So who is the evil heathen who hates Dynasty scans?! You wanna fight?! grrrrr!!! Fucking love the Moderators too they are like friends that I never met in real life!! (dont judge U.U I really like the people in the site ok!!)

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 2:05AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I love everyone in the community

I-I don't think you're half bad either...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

More love to everyone <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, all the girls kiss, pls.

(Guys can watch, but not touch)

joined Jan 30, 2013

What about those guys that want to kiss too? :c
And the girls that want to watch as well? <:c

As for me I am content with a kiss on the cheek and a hug!! (Cause I would prob get shy) then We can all go out play some video games or go to the movies have some fun, play some soccer :D (cause I love soccer :3). Then go shopping try out some cute clothes and maybe buy a few! Then go on a field trip and go to the beach !!

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

fuck no, you guys are total weirdos

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 12:51PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

As for me I am content with a kiss on the cheek and a hug!! (Cause I would prob get shy) then We can all go out play some video games or go to the movies have some fun, play some soccer :D (cause I love soccer :3). Then go shopping try out some cute clothes and maybe buy a few! Then go on a field trip and go to the beach !!

And we can get around on my creepy white van.

joined Jan 30, 2013

And we can get around on my creepy white van.

god no D:

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What about those guys that want to kiss too? :c
And the girls that want to watch as well? <:c

No no, do as Nya says, they're onto a good idea here.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

joined Dec 18, 2014

More love to everyone <3

<3

To reply you must either login or sign up.