Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

hi sorry am new here, i had troubles purchasing the coins on the application, with the error of "your order was decline bc it was considered high risk?" does anyone happen to know a solution to this? :(

Do you have lezhin app ?? If soo, do you use android fone or iphone ?? From what i know, they're still fixin the lezhin app in iphone. So yea. That's all i know.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Omg! WDFS starting from Thursday again....da feels! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ it was a tough month without it. Happy mood, excited and waiting!

joined Sep 24, 2015

Yes! Can't wait for tomorrow's chapter.

On a side note, did anyone notice that the header/cover for WDTFS just got changed? Omg it really says a lot as to what might happen for the next arc -- it appears to me that for the next arc, we'll see a lot of Sungji and Sumin getting closer BUT Seju remains in the background, still keeping a hold of Sumin... which just makes me even more worried and anxious as to what will happen in the next few chapters! I really hope they don't end up painting Seju as the 'villian' and that everyone won't end up hurt (though I'm not holding onto any expectations either way)

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Huh? the cover changed? :O I'm on Lezhin but don't see any change, perhaps my laptop is falling behind lol! Seju will be holding on Sumin until the last chapter I believe, in Gaji's twitter I see people posting fan art of those 3 Seju/Sumin/Sungji and Seju is mostly in the middle - separating Sungji from Sumin XD
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRloz31UkAA-L1F.png:large
I love this manhwa and Seju,Sumin & Sungji equally ugh ><
(yup, you are right it changed..just dropped to Gaji' page) : )

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

Yes! Can't wait for tomorrow's chapter.

On a side note, did anyone notice that the header/cover for WDTFS just got changed? Omg it really says a lot as to what might happen for the next arc -- it appears to me that for the next arc, we'll see a lot of Sungji and Sumin getting closer BUT Seju remains in the background, still keeping a hold of Sumin... which just makes me even more worried and anxious as to what will happen in the next few chapters! I really hope they don't end up painting Seju as the 'villian' and that everyone won't end up hurt (though I'm not holding onto any expectations either way)

Actually I think we'll be seeing more of Seju since her face is shown whereas in the first arc Sumin's face was only shown.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Chapter 28 is online. Many dialogues, good job Halmoni ...

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Awesome!!!

The chapter is such a tease like always..I mean the ajar door. Someone's taking the pic or?

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 8:43AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

wednesday best day. the newest chapter, I thought that the redhead's appearance (the chairman) was quite random; I thought her story was already finished.. Why did they bring her back? what's her purpose? Isn't it supposed to be focusing on Sungji/ Seju now.) No point in bringing up Sumin's sexcapades from the past.) Otherwise 12/10 chapter.

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 9:28AM

M4-dylzgnky
joined Jan 6, 2015

i dont know why but something tells me sungji will suffer a lot...

joined Feb 17, 2015

i dont know why but something tells me sungji will suffer a lot...

me too, i feel that the one who overhear was seju and she will do something.... no offence guys ^^

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 12:03PM

joined Nov 4, 2015

Does anyone know how long translations for chapter 28 will take to finish? Im new so I dont really know anything besides the day it updates.

joined Apr 20, 2015

wednesday best day. the newest chapter, I thought that the redhead's appearance (the chairman) was quite random; I thought her story was already finished.. Why did they bring her back? what's her purpose? Isn't it supposed to be focusing on Sungji/ Seju now.) No point in bringing up Sumin's sexcapades from the past.) Otherwise 12/10 chapter.

I think it's to show the parallel between past/present? I mean, Sumin and the redhead were totally fooling around while at work (and weren't caught seems like). Later in the chapter, we see Sumin and Sungji flirting around, holding dates in Sumin's office, kissing etc. If they're not setting themselves up to be caught (and further drama) I don't know what they're doing.....And someone did caught them in the act, so to speak, at the end of the chapter.

Wonder who it is, though. My bet is either Seju or the glasses-girl, since she's been suspicious of the two before.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Sumin was more daring? When she was with the chairman, I mean fooling around in the office when there are still other people there, while with Sungji, she is more protective, look at how she is trying so hard to not look too obvious with Sungji.
And that last scene, is that a camera? I wonder who it is, though I do not think that it's Seju, it's just not like something she would do. I bet my money on the glassess girl, since she was kind of suspicious of both of them in the previous chapter.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

One question. When is the next translation update for chapters 21-27 ?
28 is up. And i felt so behind about the story. Damn feels. ㅠㅡㅠ

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

We can never know, chapters 21-27 are not translated on purpose, I mean it take weeks until one of them are published. It's all because of other people who are stupid enough to post those translations in other pages.
Write to Halmoni only she can land you all the translations. How? Page 28.

joined Sep 27, 2015

That random flashback of the redhair girl was kinda weird, but I guess its there to show us that Sumin is trying to not make the mistakes from the past, and trying to be more responsible with Sungji. Thank god there wasnt any drama going on lol.....I wouldn't be able to concentrate on finishing my homework if there was any. Good chapter so far.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Damn those spanish translaters, I gave them all in a month ago but it looks like it's not enough to make them to stop.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

im happy it's back! and it's a good light chapter! :) i like it, and looking forward to that vacation!

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Heh..so you also know about the vociation, next chapter gonna be super interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11887854_1628428937439063_3829183268616901819_n
joined Aug 17, 2015

Man... I don't know why but I feel a slight sense of dread when it comes to Sungji in the future. I am so curious how it will turn out in the end, what an emotional coaster ride, my body is ready for this.. I think..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey, it's November 5. So I just gotta know:

WHAT DOES THE FAWKES SAY?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Nezchan
We are still trying to decipher it XD

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

hi sorry am new here, i had troubles purchasing the coins on the application, with the error of "your order was decline bc it was considered high risk?" does anyone happen to know a solution to this? :(

Could you post a screenshot? What method did you use to purchase the coins (google play, iTunes apps, etc.)?

Does anyone know how long translations for chapter 28 will take to finish? Im new so I dont really know anything besides the day it updates.

5 million years

joined Jul 11, 2015

I wonder if Nami likes Seju.??? If not why she have to tease her about Sumin?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni!

Yes, obviously Nami likes Seju and it kind of annoys me >.> lol! So Sumin and Sungji will be going to beautiful Jeju island, next chapter gonna be fun.

To reply you must either login or sign up.