Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

^
I edited my post, in ch1 she orders 7 shots americano with no Syrup (sugar)
I do not know.. I am in love with the gestures they made here and there and then how it all fell into another extreme

joined Mar 5, 2017

I beg to disagree. Lol I've been spending and i'm currently running out of coins. I even spend on the korean version even if i don have a Fckng idea what it says just so i can see the panels right away.. So i hope they won't go for the "money" ending. And there's the paperback too. I share the concern about the sales tbh

OMG roamsl

I thought I was the only one who buys the Korean version too, just to see the panels. XD
chemistry will sell

Well that makes two of us.. Hehehe

It's beacuse of the romantic flashbacks that i've grown to love Seju. I was actually into sungji almost upto ch 50 hehehe

I agree with yoounie we need a liitle bit of romantic here. It's been all serious and heated XD

last edited at May 1, 2017 1:16PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

^
I do not know.. I am in love with the gestures they made here and there and then how it all fell into another extreme

Omfg, how did you notice that @@, I have to open the chap again and read it, just to find that scene, it was just a small scene and very very quick. Omg, suddenly I admire you soo much =))))))

Edit: and damn, this scene is so small, and that change was only revealed in chap 32, 31 chaps after the first one =))))). Man, the author is really sth.

last edited at May 1, 2017 1:20PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

^

Omfg, how did you notice that @@, I have to open the chap again and read it, just to find that scene, it was just a small scene and very very quick. Omg, suddenly I admire you soo much =))))))

I said this very same thing about her 2 months ago. Hahahaha. As if she memorized all the chapters. I think it's amazing to have a photographic memory like her. If i have to say, who's the biggest fan of this mahwa? It would be nora89 xxxddd

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Well that makes two of us.. Hehehe
It's beacuse of the romantic flashbacks that i've grown to love Seju. I was actually into sungji almost upto ch 50 hehehe

I am amazed how such a destroyed person who felt so unwanted in her whole life is able to give and feel all this love and care that she her self is unable to control.. it became her one and only weakness and yet she won't trade it for another.

possessive, obsessed and loyal, crazy in love, caring, considerate and also manipulative she is all,her emotions are all pure, intense and real ..

I loved that in Seju.. she can feel anything, and no morals can stop her from feeling

last edited at May 1, 2017 1:35PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104 & roamsl

there is another scene in ch65, as Sungji imagined Sumin ordering coffee (she goes for 7 shots americano).. I do not get this from the first hint, the author has to hit it twice at least so I could notice.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Ah, this :). Tbh, I'm quite sick of reading stuff about how people put every blame on Seju's head about the main couple's problems =)))))), their main problem comes from within more than from Seju-the outsider =))))))). And Sungji has an upperhand in everything =))))))), why cant people see it, I dont get it. Sungji has all the power to decide =))))))

the "antagonist vs. protagonist" specification is the root of all this !
Seju cheated, so did Sumin ! (aaaah but Seju is cheater, Sumin was tricked .. it should not count XD)
Sungji is nice because she is forgiven.. but Sumin SHOULD never forgive !
Seju is manipulative, Sumin is a victim ! for ten years XD
Seju uses/tormented Sumin (BAD), Sumin uses/tormented Seju (serves her right !)
Sungji: fought for love (GODESS), Seju: 10 years of devotion, sacrifice and letting go alcohol,sex , relationships (LEAST she could do for her horrible cheating )

the hell is that !

Too bad... to many people with their double standards these days

For me... as a villain... seju could be a meleficent... where she becomes the main character.. showing the bad side and the good side of a human

last edited at May 1, 2017 2:16PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Seju who is in a shock, retrieves a distant memory of their innocents selves, once upon the time in Seju's room,

the distressed Sumin expresses her need to be in a different university, her mind being occupied by Seju won't let her focus.
Seju never tires of seeing Sumin, expresses her worries, but it is Sumin who thinks they spent already a long time together.
Sumin in admiration with Seju's intelligence and beauty scattered her attention, before Seju gives her all of her own attention ..in blink of an eye

Seju questions Sumin's fear, does she hinders Sumin or she doesn't like her much

Seju: I want you to like me more.
Sumin holding her close and tight: because you are too great of a person, sometimes I feel like I'm nothing, and I am scared that this might develop into an inferiority complex.

Seju who never demanded more than Sumin's love could not understand..
but Sumin stresses: I am too ordinary !.. I want to live a life where I can do the best I can from my position.

Seju still confused, but Sumin explains: it means that I like you a lot !
.... .......... ........... ...........
17 years later, they are here again in Seju's room, only it has an office too & Seju's hair grew longer..

the distressed Sumin expresses her need to be in a different work place , her mind being occupied by Seju won't let her love someone else earnestly.

Seju: am I a hindrance to your life ?

Sumin knew, she wants to comeback again.. Sumin this time around thinks they already spent enough time loving each other.

Seju unsatisfied, she can't understand what went so wrong.. and Sumin could never explain.. not again..
it was Seju's turn to hold Sumin close and tight, hold Sumin again who prefers to be distant from her because she likes her a lot.. because she feels ordinary!

she returns the job, the car, not the house.. not the place that has Seju's smell.. their memories, she won't let go that bed that was her only refuge to express her real suppressed emotions to Seju.. just not yet, her pride won't let her keep it, but her memories influence her to own it!

Seju who never stopped Sumin from getting what she wanted, will now not give her the memories, not without her.

"She is MINE" is what Seju made sure that Sungji will forever remember as she bites Sumin's lips and looked her in the eye.
will Sumin prove otherwise? .. is there anything else left for her to return to Seju in a hopeless move to forget ?
she can change her perfume a million times, to Seju, she still smells the same.. and Sungji knows it.. she knew that Sumin's smell matches Seju a little too well

only Seju can touch Sumin's scars, only Seju's memories are hidden under Twigs of roses, no one is allowed to look under, no one is allowed to know, after all no one else can engrave herself into Sumin's body and soul.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Wow. Almost two pages of discussion in less than 8 hours.

I definitely think Nora89 is the most invested in this haha.

I'm really not a romantic person so some of this past conversation just goes over my head.

last edited at May 1, 2017 5:48PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Just throwing this out there as people love plot twists but what if the weakness the Assassin is talking about is not Sumin as we think? But something else unknown to the reader? To be honest Sumin is the most obvious answer but you never know.

There must be something better to call her than Assassin since she doesn't kill women so in this situation she technically isn't an Assassin.

last edited at May 1, 2017 5:36PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I'm on mobile so forgive me if there will be any mistakes (autocorrection can go wrong). I've read on a different forum something about an interview with TG where it was said what's coming up for WDTFS and apparently the manga will end with Seju alive. Then, TG will take a short hiatus and come back with 2 stories:
1) young Sumin x Seju, their backstories and how they fell in love
2) Sumin x Sungji stories, how they fell in love

No idea how true it is, but considering only 6 chapters left, it'd make sense to dig more into them later. And if there's Sumin x Sungji story planned then pinky may free Sumin. Damn, I really want Nami back.

last edited at May 1, 2017 7:38PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm on mobile so forgive me if there will be any mistakes (autocorrection can go wrong). I've read on a different forum something about an interview with TG where it was said what's coming up for WDTFS and apparently the manga will end with Seju alive. Then, TG will take a short hiatus and come back with 2 stories:
1) young Sumin x Seju, their backstories and how they fell in love
2) Sumin x Sungji stories, how they fell in love

It's from their podcast, and I believe that forum might get info from this forum =)))))), cause this was said in here months ago, and no one knows for sure if it's true, cause in tumblr, the info is this "They will take a break amd come back with extra chaps about SuminxSeju's first falling in love back stories and also other characters' stories", no specific who

No idea how true it is, but considering only 6 chapters left, it'd make sense to dig more into them later. And if there's Sumin x Sungji story planned then pinky may free Sumin. Damn, I really want Nami back.

You're really concerned about SuminxSungji endgame, arent you? You really want them to be together in the end, dont you? XD. In every of your comment, it's all about SuminxSungji endgame =)))))). Why dont you just enjoy the moment right now when they're absolutely together and having cute moments together instead of keeping worrying that they will not end up together like the way you want to? And seriously, 90% they will be together, why do you have to keep proving it? =)))))) Afraid that the author will give a plot twist which makes SuminxSeju endgame? What's wrong with that? Just enjoy and discuss about watever the author throws at us =))))))). I'm sorry to say this but you sound absolutely like many of paranoid teamblonde fans out there who just cares about whether your couple ends up together or not =)))))). Come on, you guys have the luxurious right that is enjoy the fact that they are a couple, way luckier than teampink fans out there, why do you have to be so worked up about the ending so much?

Best ending? They all go seperate ways =)))))) and then maybe TG would come back with each ship's side stories =)))))).

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

only Seju can touch Sumin's scars, only Seju's memories are hidden under Twigs of roses, no one is allowed to look under, no one is allowed to know, after all no one else can engrave herself into Sumin's body and soul.

Oh, only Seju can touch that scar/tattoo? I'm sorry I skip most of sex scenes so I dont know whether Sungji can touch it or not. So Sungji cant?

last edited at May 1, 2017 8:45PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Oh, only Seju can touch that scar/tattoo? I'm sorry I skip most of sex scenes so I dont know whether Sungji can touch it or not. So Sungji cant?

Im pretty sure Sungji knows the story behind the tattoo but just doesn't focus on it like Sumins past partners. I think that maybe Nora89 is talking metaphorically anyway?

last edited at May 1, 2017 8:59PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I think you are a bit harsh there yoonie0104

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

You're really concerned about SuminxSungji endgame, arent you? You really want them to be together in the end, dont you? XD. In every of your comment, it's all about SuminxSungji endgame =)))))). Why dont you just enjoy the moment right now when they're absolutely together and having cute moments together instead of keeping worrying that they will not end up together like the way you want to? And seriously, 90% they will be together, why do you have to keep proving it? =)))))) Afraid that the author will give a plot twist which makes SuminxSeju endgame? What's wrong with that? Just enjoy and discuss about watever the author throws at us =))))))). I'm sorry to say this but you sound absolutely like many of paranoid teamblonde fans out there who just cares about whether your couple ends up together or not =)))))). Come on, you guys have the luxurious right that is enjoy the fact that they are a couple, way luckier than teampink fans out there, why do you have to be so worked up about the ending so much?

My luck for canon ships that makes sense and good stories that deliver them simply suck. It's literally 1 ship every 2 years for me. And it's been more than 2 years already since my last canon, logical, full of sense ship happened. Lets say I'm thirsty for fresh blood and something pleasant :p

joined Feb 4, 2017

Im pretty sure Sungji knows the story behind the tattoo but just doesn't focus on it like Sumins past partners. I think that maybe Nora89 is talking metaphorically anyway?

Nope, Sungji only knew about Seju being Sumin's first after the cheating, Nammi did not even tell her details.. and Nammi does not know much about the Baeks or Seju.
But the rest is yes, metaphorical.. I doubt any one else knows about the scar.
When Sungji became curious in ch23, Sumin flinshed and never discussed it again.

last edited at May 1, 2017 9:12PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sorry, my apologises, and to the other commenter too XD. Sometimes I might get a little bit sarcastic XD

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Nope, Sungji only knew about Seju being Sumin's first after the cheating, Nammi did not even tell her details.. and Nammi does not know much about the Baeks or Seju.
When Sungji became curious in ch23, Sumin flinshed and never discussed it again.

Yeah, I also don't think anyone else knows about the scar. Nami included. She might be Sumin's friend, but she doesn't know many secrets about her.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

So in chap 69 and 70, there is no mentions about this tattoo? I still cant bring myself to read those chaps, I might get goosebumps =))))))

joined Feb 4, 2017

So in chap 69 and 70, there is no mentions about this tattoo? I still cant bring myself to read those chaps, I might get goosebumps =))))))

Why not, u might learn a thing or two about pleasing a lady.. :P (in case u ever needed hehehe)
But No, only the comment Sungji made in ch70

Sungji: Ms. Seong, I want to have you, If I can engrave my name on you, I want to.. am I being greedy ?
Sumin: more like a lust !
Then comes a scene that is ambiguise, did Sumin orgasim.. or was she in pain
I go for the second for obvious reasons

last edited at May 1, 2017 9:27PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

She didn't know Seju was her first but she knew they went out since the end of chapter 1.

I did misread the flashback at the end of chapter 1 though, i had thought Seju told Sungji the story via the flashback but she only tells Sungji that they used to date, amongst a few other things.

last edited at May 1, 2017 9:36PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Sorry, my apologises, and to the other commenter too XD. Sometimes I might get a little bit sarcastic XD

You weren't harsh to me, was more towards the other commenter.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz
It worth mentioning that the tattoo is a Kerria (japanica) flower, that represnts unforgetable love ( amongst other meanings such as unfruitfulness of something that appears to be rich and a sympol of winter as well)

And goes way back in Japenese poetery about two women in love.

last edited at May 1, 2017 9:45PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Izz
It worth mentioning that the tattoo is a Kerria (japanica) flower, that represnts unforgetable love ( amongst other meanings such as unfruitfulness of something that appears to be rich and a sympol of winter as well)

And goes way back in Japenese poetery about two women in love.

That is interesting. Do you have a link to where you read that? I only found things about wealth and prosperity.

To reply you must either login or sign up.