Forum › Posts by Izz

Izz
Pulse discussion 07 Nov 07:06
Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I was afraid Ratana would sweep under the carpet all those nasty things she lately added to the story and it turns out I was right. This is why I dislike all those latest chapters. She left way too many plot holes and didn't even touch the consequences to the most important ones. I was always critical about her lack of knowledge but I see now it's not really the lack of it. It's ignorance and/or laziness. Sue's entire arc was crossing the line with such ignorance at the very end. The story should've been longer to deal with everything that was brought with this character.

Izz
Pulse discussion 22 Sep 15:46
Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I hope that the person is still not Mel...and oh God, please tell me that the doc is Olivia and not Sue...okay it's clear that this one is not Olivia...

The doctor can't really be Sue now can it? I mean with her hand and stuff... I'm pretty sure she is unable to do precise work with it.

I saw someone mentioning chapter 1, first page, being a flashback to Lynn's operation. If so then the donor is not Mel.

And if it somehow is Mel... I'm gonna flip the table.

last edited at Sep 22, 2017 3:47PM

Izz
Pulse discussion 22 Sep 12:57
Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Omg this was best cliffhanger Ratana satis

I don't want give to much info Lynn look Lynn get heart and Mel is nowhere to be found

The weakest cliff ever. This doctor at the very end is Mel.

It's one of those chapters that I don't like.

Izz
The Third Party 20 Sep 10:59
Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I do agree it is more believable than WDTFS. It's one of the very few yuri manhwa I'm reading. But the fiancée seems kinda rapist and yeah I don't like him

He's a husband, not a fiance. And it's not a spoiler ;) I also don't think they ever slept together.

I'm sure he's up to something. He's playing 3 people at once IMO: Moon (he didn't tell her who Gu is even though he was supposed to), Gu (he's just using her) and Gu's dad.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Cleaning some files and I stumbled upon these set of pictures from certain chapter..and thinking--they could have ended things here since it didn't really change anything from here until the ending we have now or maybe it's just me but can anyone please tell me how Sumin overcame her love for Seju to being madly in love with Sungji??

https://m.imgur.com/a/OzjAA

I'm still confuse here to be honest.

By magicccccccccccccccc.

By sex.
With a young and horny blonde.

Izz
Pulse discussion 20 Sep 10:54
Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

episode 59, 60 - I like how this was handled :) Olivia showed a backbone by stepping in and exposing Sue's actions. That took courage cos she might be questioned as an accomplice or even lose her job. And Mel kept her cool even with Sue losing her's.
episode 61 - Sue is in big trouble but somehow I feel we haven't seen the last of her crazy ass :/ Good that Mel has a friend she can talk to even though she thinks she can take on the world by herself. I still wonder why Lynn gave the contract to Sue. Hope we get an answer to that. And that cliffhanger oh my. I also believe in a happy ending here but the story sure is taking the hardest way to it :)

I gonna guess that the reason why Lynn gave Sue the contract, as proof of evidence that she, Lynn wanted Mel to do her surgery long before they became lovers and the agreement that exists between them.

I don't think so ;) She wouldn't give the only evidence she had to the person who wanted to eliminate Lynn from Mel's life. She'd brought it to the board.

Izz
Pulse discussion 14 Sep 19:08
Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

No spoiler this week. Guess that means we'll have to wait a little longer for the next episode. =)

Maybe it's on hiatus this week?

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

The Third Party is getting better and better. TLD is meh right now due to way too many characters and unnecessary drama between the doctor and Erae. Pulse is nearly done but it should fill at least a month of waiting for wdtfs spin offs (if I'll ever try to read them) so it's not a bad idea to pick it up. And once it's done, Lily Love will be picked up again, with way more interesting couple. Magan&Danai and Tamen de Gushi are funny. I'm planning on starting IWBGIYDE and My girlfriend's ex boyfriend.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

yoonie

• Why did the author take so many chapters to show Sumin caring for Seju?

To show that Sumin doesn't hate her and they could be friends instead of a couple. Or at least they could end this circle of hate and stop poisoning each other.

Why did SuminxSungji get back together so easily everytime when I really thought it should take them harder to be back each time and every time they're back, they jump right to sex?

Because Sungji is horny.
And Sumin always need to be the one to crawl back to her...

Such a shitty way to develop Sungji's character then.

She had no developement. She was created perfect and started to play idiot because... k-drama.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Well, I always knew Sumin will end up with Sungji. It was clear to me right from the beginning

Oh really, tell me more. Did you flip a coin like I did?

If you're trying to be rude, you succeeded. I see everyone can share their opinion unless it's me or someone who has similar pov like me. No wonder some people stopped posting anything.

Some people were pretty sure the ending will be Sumin x Seju which caused many heated conversations a few months ago.

Which was what made this thread fun and 800K+ views. How many views and posts do you think we would have if everyone thinks like Izz?

I'm pretty sure 4chan would have better statistics if they didn't delete topics. And from all I know they're team blonde.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

^I don't think it was me. I wanted her to let go, move on, find her own happiness but fix her friendship with Sumin and keep her in her life as a friend without benefits.

Seju will remain Sungji's boss unless either Sungji changes her job or Seju sells the studio.

I like Seju although she was never my number 1 so I see her case differently. I'm glad she was able to let go. I'm happy she did that because in the long run it's good for her. She can and I believe she will move on. She will find her own happiness.

As for TG giving another meaning to "goodbye"... Look what they did with Sungji's "I won't let the person I love to get hurt". It worked so well... *Sumin in that store, asking for a pack of cigarettes, she was so not hurt, not at all, a healthy, happy woman... * ugh.

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 10:13PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Nora, I agree with you that the ending sucks and can be enjoyable only for hardcore Sungji fans because THEY got what they wanted. I, as a Sumin fan, got a middle finger solved with sex. That's why I'm bitter about it. But I can't feel betrayed because I knew they'll end up together. I can be pissed and bitter because at the very end Sungji had to play a stupid blondie who hurt Sumin and fixed it with sex instead of words while Seju finally did what she should've done a long time ago. I have no more explanations. I can only hope we'll see more about it and team blonde will finally talk. I'm dropping this story otherwise. Sex is cool but you can't fix what you messed up so much with it. Especially when it was used as a toxic circle between Sumin and Seju for 10 years.

Izz
Pulse discussion 11 Sep 17:24
Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I still wonder why Lynn gave the contract to Sue.

I have a feeling this will be important somehow. I can't find any logical explanation why would she give her that. Sue had no idea it even exists so she had to find out and the only way to do so is by talking with Lynn. What were they talking about that caused Lynn to reveal the existence of a contract...

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Well, I always knew Sumin will end up with Sungji. It was clear to me right from the beginning so I'm not surprised at all. Just... not like that.

Boy, Izz, you say that like you think you are incredibly smart.

Don't you think most team pink fans thought that too? Because they did and they only hoped for a Seju and Sumin ending.

Oh, so others can say they feel betrayed with this ending and I can't say I'm not surprised because I "think I'm smart"?
Some people were pretty sure the ending will be Sumin x Seju which caused many heated conversations a few months ago.

Who said Seju left to USA?

This was discussed many times before... "Show and not tell", but they may tell next chapter.

I don't think she went to USA. I think she went to her mom's villa and it's somewhere in Korea IMO. I hope we'll get to see what's in there and why her brother wanted her to go there so much. I really can't feel this story ending with the next chapter unless it's at least 50pgs long...

I guess I'll be dropping this topic. It's adding more bitterness to my already bitter mood.

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 5:16PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Well, I always knew Sumin will end up with Sungji. It was clear to me right from the beginning so I'm not surprised at all. Just... not like that.

Who said Seju left to USA?

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

We may disagree about many things here because we all read the story differently but one thing stays true to all of us - the ending suckc but those who liked Seju the most are the true winners because this girl got the best and only development. Sumin is still the one crawling back, Sungji is still getting served everything on the gold plate right under her nose because she's beautiful.

Now, we better see whatever Seju's father plan was all about and what was Saehun getting prepared.

And where the hell is the assassin? Using her as a poor plot device would've been another stupid move.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Yoonie's post about Sungji - kinda says she puts a tiny blame on Sungji for Seju's pain. Or it's just how I see it.

Which post?

The one about Sungji, if she feels any shame.

Seju herself admitted she wanted Sumin to always crawl back to her, hate her and wished for things to be even more difficult for her so it's not like Seju isn't to blame for Sumin's suffering because they both hurt each other deeply and Seju tried to win her over until the very end, until she saw Sumin in her ultimately broken state, when she chose to let go. Which she also admitted.

Well, you keep narrating about that

This is the deal, whether you understand it or not, I wont ever explain again. So pointless

Seju and Sumin has this kind of silent agreement for 10 years, using each other to compensate what they had lost. So they used and tortured each other in different way and both of them suffered from their actions. Both used different way but the outcome is the same, to make each other suffer. One wanted to revenge, one wanted to have the girl back.

The moment Seju realized Sumin is moving on her own, with someone who is becoming more and more important to her, she should've stay put and see where this goes instead of starting a game which hurt both Sumin and Sungji, and she end up hurt too because this was the moment she's lost Sumin for good. The duo was able to overcome it but Seju still had her game on. This is what I disliked about her. I really wanted her to let go sooner. I'm still happy she did that. And I wouldn't mind for her to fix her relationship with both Sumin and Sungji. She deserve to have good friends in her life. All she has is a psycho brother who I can't trust. Well, with Sungji still in the company, there's still chance.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

And yet, you seem to be hating Sumin ;) mostly for what she did to Seju. So why not hate Seju for what she did to Sumin? It's a double edge sword ;)

because despite the endless effort from Seju to redeem herself, Sumin was absolutely selfish and would hurt her even more. Sexually, emotionally.. etc.

That both were selfish.

Sungji hurt Sungji? :P
Ok, I get you mean Sumin :P
Ok, i might've read that wrong, mea culpa :)

yes!! she hurt herself more so than hurting Sumin..

Not from my pov :)

but you know izz, I am really sorry.. but I feel sick of discussing this anymore.. not like any logic matters any longer. It is all fixed with a press of a bottom.. if you get what I mean

Sure thing.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

I didn't say Seju and Sumin didn't hurt each other, this is pretty obvious and is why this story should be (or should have been) a healing one.

And yet, you seem to be hating Sumin ;) mostly for what she did to Seju. So why not hate Seju for what she did to Sumin? It's a double edge sword ;)

what I care about is the following, yoonie and I never ever blamed Sungji on anything regarding Seju. If anything we blame Sungji for doing shit that hurt SUNGJI

Sungji hurt Sungji? :P
Ok, I get you mean Sumin :P
Ok, i might've read that wrong, mea culpa :)

need coffeeeeeeeee...

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 11:47AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz
there some huge misunderstanding, and I will speak for yoonie (knowing her this much) and for myself:

yoonie's and Nora's mostly and all I can say is that reading this story differently based on what character we like most is the truth. Yoonie seems to be blaming Sumin and Sungji for Seju's suffering. Nora kind of the same

we have never ever not in a single post, whether explicitly or implicitly blames Sungji for Seju's suffering.. I hope this one is clear. We don't play like that.
Sumin herself admitted "keeping" and "tormenting" Seju as much as she liked and blaming her for everything (ch56) if you may want to recheck it.

Yoonie's post about Sungji - kinda says she puts a tiny blame on Sungji for Seju's pain. Or it's just how I see it.

Seju herself admitted she wanted Sumin to always crawl back to her, hate her and wished for things to be even more difficult for her so it's not like Seju isn't to blame for Sumin's suffering because they both hurt each other deeply and Seju tried to win her over until the very end, until she saw Sumin in her ultimately broken state, when she chose to let go. Which she also admitted.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

For once I will agree with izz, only sungji fans who would like this kind of ending... I would be okay if sungji and sumin ends up at ch 90. Not like this.

Thank you, hehe.
Although I'd say only hardcore Sungji fans who don't care about the plot can like such ending. Those who were pissed off about Sungji being turned into a stereotypical blondie are probably not satisfied :) because she didn't change back to how she used to be (smart and perceptive) by the end at all.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I've read the translation and some of your comments - yoonie's and Nora's mostly and all I can say is that reading this story differently based on what character we like most is the truth. Yoonie seems to be blaming Sumin and Sungji for Seju's suffering. Nora kind of the same. But ALL THREE did bad things to EACH OTHER. It started with Seju cheating, went through Sumin having sex with others and Seju making sure she's always coming back, each time hating her more and more, Sumin cheating, Seju playing with Sumin and Sungji to the very end and end up with Sungji hurting them both by forcing Seju to let go (which is actually a good thing for Seju, she can finally move on) and breaking Sumin worse than Seju ever did IMO which contradicted what she said about not wanting the person she loves most to be hurt. Then, instead of talk about what was going on in Sungji's head, what was going on in Sumin's head, they just had to jump right into bed, have sex and some meaningless talk. If this really is the end of the story (and I believe it's not, I can't see the next chapter being the last one yet, there are plot holes in need to be filled so maybe it'll end on chapter 95?) then I'm all... meh. Ok, at least Sungji saw how terribly wrong she was but to do so she had to see Sumin in such shaken state. And of course it had to be Sumin to show up because it's just too difficult for Sungji to use her brain from time to time lately. But it doesn't fix anything in my eyes. I'm still unsure if I'll tolerate it. What I need is Sungji talk to Sumin. Really talk to her. Because Sumin was nothing but a loyal pup with eyes only on Sungji and Sungji was the one who got it all wrong even though Seju told her she's got all the love from Sumin.

Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't accept team pink ending if it turned out similar to the one we've got either. They'd need to start over and start fresh, not sex it all up.

I think TG had lost themselves in this triangle and had no idea how to give it a proper ending so the only 100% good ending we've got is Seju moving on.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 11:25AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

That's why the original translation to chapter 91 makes more sense IMO. It cements team blonde ending.

not really.. It made me feel that there is something terribly wrong!.

What are the official translation of Seju's words, btw?

Thoughts: I loved you so much that I couldn't imagine a world without you. Even though my love hurt you... In the end, I thought you'd want to come back to me. No one called it love, but I believed it was love. That's what I believed back then, when no one recognized my love.
To Sumin: Now, even when you're with me... You'll long for someone else, not for the memories you shared with me. I don't want you to be hurt because of me anymore. Goodbye. I love you.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

The End.

Tbc.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Come onnnnnnnn, live up everyoneeeeeeeee xDDDDDDDDD.

SuminxSungji is happy ever after now so lets wait for Seju. Dont be too sadddddddd and soreeeeeeee xDDDDDDDD. We still have one chap left for Seju's sexy time xddddddddd

If it's with Nami, I'll be beyond happy.

I'm seriously going down with this ship, can't help myself and I'm not even sorry ;>