Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 5, 2017
  • also, TG mentioned that they will tell the story of Sumin and Seju first falling in love, we are only 8 chapters away.. how crucial that story is so they kept it till the very end ?

But there's pretty much of it already. I don't think there's more to tell. TG might already be referring to previous chapters?since its coming to an end. But if there is, what is the significance at this point?

If important things like this are going to happen in the next chps then it's not that hard to accept the relationship. But my personal preference would be all three going their own separate ways.

I also feel that there's something behind seju's smile aside the fact that she's having fun. She had the same facial expression all through out the chp. She could also be just trying to be nice and pleasant.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 12:05AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I also feel that there's something behind seju's smile aside the fact that she's having fun. She had the same facial expression all through out the chp. She could also be just trying to be nice and pleasant.

Nice and pleasant is sth that never can be used for a character like Seju. She's everything but nice and pleasant and she's definitely not someone who can try to be nice and pleasant. That's not Seju we all know. I really doubt this her being nice and pleasant. Seju is not and will never be a nice and pleasant character like what she's showing the whole chap.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 12:37AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Nice and pleasant is sth that never can be used for a character like Seju. She's everything but nice and pleasant and she's definitely not someone who can try to be nice and pleasant. That's not Seju we all know. I really doubt this her being nice and pleasant. Seju is not and will never be a nice and pleasant character like what she's showing the whole chap.

Wow! I see how you love the words "nice and pleasant".

Let me rephrase it. As i've said from my previous op She's just trying to put on a face, a face so nice and pleasant. Besides, she needs a favor from them big time, so i'm pretty sure she has to put on the nicest and most pleasant face infront of them and set aside the tough seju we all know for a moment.

Are you mad or something? Lol

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 1:41AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm a Sumin hater from this chapter on. I can't stand Sumin anymore. If I were her, I would gladly allow Seju to walk naked at home, you know. xD

joined Feb 4, 2016

And she smiles hella alot, you can see in this particular chap, she's ALWAYS smiling.

Knowing her it's more like a facade. She's always been the one who smile a lot. Not sure if anyone noticed, or if I'm just imagining it myself, but it seems that Seju is crying when she's alone in her room (right before Sumin knocked on the door, there's teardrop on her cheek).

All in all, like what everyone feel, I'm also pretty happy with this chapter. Sumin and Sungji has the talk and being honest about it, this may be the first step for closure.

joined Aug 29, 2015

I think Seju is already used with seeing Sumin with another girl. those stalking she did in the past really did have some use after all. but does Sumin and Sungji need to talk if they will let Seju to stay in the house just a few feet away from her? the f*ck she could hear everything they said.

I find it cute that Seju was trying to hold her laughter after seeing how Sumin is like a child who needs permission from her mother to let her friend stay over in their house. Sungji's argument is understandable, given that she knows how deep Seju and Sumin's relationship was. any gf will be anxious to agree with this kind of situation. but Sungji doing all those PDA thing in front of Seju was cringeworthy. well, she's clingy even from the start and it was kinda annoying.

I need more interaction between the three main character. I felt the chapter had a smooth and nice pace into it. the highlight of this chapter for me is how Seju look like she give zero f*ck but the truth is, she's dying inside lol I hope Team Gaji create another character to be Seju's love interest. it doesn't matter if it will be just implied in the end but give her a happy ending because I think a lot of Seju fans want WDFTS to be a healing journey for her and not only Sumin.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 3:16AM

joined Feb 13, 2017

Not sure if anyone noticed, or if I'm just imagining it myself, but it seems that Seju is crying when she's alone in her room (right before Sumin knocked on the door, there's teardrop on her cheek).

I question it, too. I don' t know if it was a teardrop or her sweat.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 3:15AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Wow! I see how you love the words "nice and pleasant".

Let me rephrase it. As i've said from my previous op She's just trying to put on a face, a face so nice and pleasant. Besides, she needs a favor from them big time, so i'm pretty sure she has to put on the nicest and most pleasant face infront of them and set aside the tough seju we all know for a moment.

Are you mad or something? Lol

Noooooo, do I sound like I'm mad, lolllll =)))))). Sorry, maybe because of the way I emphasized Seju is far from nice or pleasant =))))).
Anyway, I don't think Seju actually wants to depend on or is about to stay so she has to pretend to be pleasant =)))). When Sumin talked about rules, Seju said "after all, I have to leave", that means she's already prepared to leave should Sungji not agree to let her stay so there is no need for Seju herself to pretend to be someone she's not. And btw, Seju in this chap is not nice or pleasant though, she's more like nonchalant and annoyingly suave =))))))

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 4:48AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'm a Sumin hater from this chapter on. I can't stand Sumin anymore. If I were her, I would gladly allow Seju to walk naked at home, you know. xD

Oh, and you know what? How the heck Sumin is going to protect Seju even though she has ordered Seju to be by her side 24/24 =))))). If the assassin is about to kill, she does not hestitate to kill them both if there are only two of them in the room =)))))), two shoots from a gun and everything is done =)))))). And if Sungji unluckily was there, she would have the same fate =))))))))).

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I noticed that Sumin at the begining tells Sungji that Seju and she will be in two separate rooms totally.. but then asks Seju to be in the same room that she is in 24/7..
Anyways.. I like the idea of finally putting Sumin and Seju in one place where they can seriously talk
I loved how well-composed Seju acted compared to the other two
In the next morning scene, I think it was a sweat drop, the door knocked again so she was startled given what happened to her last time she opened the door.
Anyways, Seju has the most amazing bras.. I agree with sia ue Sumin should have let her walk the way she wants !

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 6:27AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Oh, and you know what? How the heck Sumin is going to protect Seju even though she has ordered Seju to be by her side 24/24 =))))). If the assassin is about to kill, she does not hestitate to kill them both if there are only two of them in the room =)))))), two shoots from a gun and everything is done =)))))). And if Sungji unluckily was there, she would have the same fate =))))))))).

Yeah, yet everyone in the manhwa seems to beleive that Sumin will be able to protect Seju. I think Sumin probably can take the first bullet for Seju, so Seju can live a few seconds more before the assissin fires the second one. And if Sungji arrives at the perfect time, then the assassin will have to fire the third one as well. lol

But the assassin said she didn't kill women, right? So, who knows, she might probably also not kill shorties, blondes, blackies, etc. She might not like firing more than one bullet a day as well. lol

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 8:24AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

For a second I really forgot that Sumin and Sungji were also the women. xD

arronnguyen510
joined Oct 9, 2016

Imo, I personally think Seju is acting weirder than she has ever been. - -

• She seems not to care about whether she could stay at the house or not. It's proven by in the last chap, Sumin already said if Sungji doesnt allow her to stay, she has to leave (the last panel before Sungji appeared), she knew she should be on Sungji's good side to be able to stay but instead of behaving, she provoked Sungji and teased Sumin right in front of Sungji in a very obvious way, and then the morning after her first night there, she says she has to leave eventually anyway, and the last rule Sumin says about her leaving, she agrees immediately without hesitation. It's as if she doesnt want to stay there and actually try to make Sungji want her to leave. Even her words in the last chapter, which were cut off because Sungji appeared, she said this "If it can't be helped.....", I have strong feeling she's gonna say she wants to leave. All in all, this chap makes me feel Seju doesn't want to stay there, she wants to leave. This is not sth we expected from Seju, really. For someone who wants to hold on to Sumin tightly like Seju, I thought she would be thrilled to be there and hold on to Sumin, but nope, she's prepared to leave in any moment and kinda very very apathetic about living in the house.

• How Seju wakes up in the next morning is weird, too. Sweat or tear, we dont know, but no one in their right mind could have sweat or tear right after they wake up. And the way she turns her head when there is a knock on the door, she seems to be startled and scared :).

I believe there is sth going on in Seju, she's not how she's been appearing and I dont think it's a good thing :)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I think it's tear.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Also, I think she was waiting for Sumin to knock her door that was why her reaction was like that; as when you are waiting for a certain call from someone.

joined Mar 5, 2017

She was already awake and sitting up before the knock so i think its probably a tear. I wonder if Sumin ever asked her how's she holding up.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Tbh, if I were Seju, I would do exactly like what she is doing right now; put on a fake smile or whayever you call it. I find it's less painful than letting go of Sumin or trying to move on with someone else.

joined Mar 5, 2017

If I practically have no one in life but Sumin I would too. But doing that for a lifetime is just too much. I would maybe give up at some point.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I would only give up at a point where I could no longer give a fake smile anymore.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Seju just needs to find her self respect again and finally move on from a lost case. At this point, it's harder to hold on to Sumin than letting her go.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Don't think so. It's been more than 30 times already.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Even if she's faking her smiles which is super obvious that she is, I don't get the apathetic attitude and how she's so preapared to leave and takes it very lightly. As arronnguyen510 said, she's so nonchalant about leaving and all.
To Seju, I believe letting go is harder than holding on. To us, we think moving on is better than this but in her shoes, she has no one but Sumin and probably letting go also means feeling dead inside so...

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 10:17AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Yeah, yet everyone in the manhwa seems to beleive that Sumin will be able to protect Seju. I think Sumin probably can take the first bullet for Seju, so Seju can live a few seconds more before the assissin fires the second one. And if Sungji arrives at the perfect time, then the assassin will have to fire the third one as well. lol

But the assassin said she didn't kill women, right? So, who knows, she might probably also not kill shorties, blondes, blackies, etc. She might not like firing more than one bullet a day as well. lol

If she didn't kill, she still can take down both of them in just a swift move =))))), or take Sumin down and take Seju with her =))))). Not sure how stay in the same room would help Seju's case =)))). The more the merrier, I guess? =)))))

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If she is not going to quit as she always did, how can she lose?

joined Mar 5, 2017

She will lose though, thats hard to see and it's even harder if she'll stil hold on after losing.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 12:13PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.