Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 5, 2017

nora89

Many signs are illustrated to show that the couple are not really okay.. I also think about the motive that team Gaji find to tell us how Sumin and Seju first fell in love.. (it could be a mean to rejustify them)

IMO this can go either way; Everything suminxsungji did (dating and sweet stuff), there is always a suminxseju (flashbacks) counterpart. It could mean that sumin have found the love she's looking for (like the love she had with seju). It could also mean like you said, to rejustify them.
But personally, i've already given up on the latter given all the steamy stuff from the previous chapters and with very few chapters remaining. And Sumin, honestly where is the love? She is still cold, arrogant and mean to seju.( I'm already at a point where i am trying to accept sumin and sungji and i've given up all my expectations for seju).

Not playing any favorite, it is just easier for me to see Sungji letting go.. the last few banners give me these signs.. the one they all wear black, also the one shown in the twitter account of team Gaji (u see Sungji walking alone while the other two holding each other)..

I saw that too, sumin and seju holding each other. But idk if there is really meaning in it. I will always love seju's character but i think she will not have sumin no matter what (i wish i am wrong)

last edited at Apr 2, 2017 11:58AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

also the one shown in the twitter account of team Gaji (u see Sungji walking alone while the other two holding each other)

Haven't seen this one. Do you have the link?

joined Mar 5, 2017

also the one shown in the twitter account of team Gaji (u see Sungji walking alone while the other two holding each other)

Haven't seen this one. Do you have the link?

Here
https://twitter.com/alggumba/status/846710669860732928

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

I always care less who are the ending couple, I need a justfied ending that Sungji character till now is simply weak at making.. I am waiting for the encounter and Sungji's reaction to Seju being in the house when she is out!

Everything that Sumin does is killing her relationship with Sungji.. if Sungji just accepts everything with open arms, then she is no better than most of Sumin's ex's .. leading her character to lose more significance.
Even if Sumin suddenly jumps on Seju.. It will be just a disgusting ending if Sumin keeps being the way she is and Seju accepts shit with open arms..both couples make no sense really .. however, at least this couple has history and a deeper conncetion, a stronger reason for them to be together.. and both seem not even near to let go of each other.
If anything, I still think that the assasin is HOT.. my perverted mind wanna see her sleeping with Seju.. a wet dream or something.. I do not know .. hehehehe

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

the one shown in the twitter account of team Gaji (u see Sungji walking alone while the other two holding each other)..

The decription you gave and the actual image do not match. xD

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
Both pics.. that one and the main arc banner.. Sungji is q but isolated

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Here
https://twitter.com/alggumba/status/846710669860732928

Oh yes I've seen this one lol. Well it was a bit weird to me how they are like this, but it doesn't seem like anything major really. Just like when we had a pic of Seju touching Sungji's chin, but this certainly doesn't mean a Seju x Sungji pairing lol.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Nora89

Even if Sumin suddenly jumps on Seju.. It will be just a disgusting ending if Sumin keeps being the way she is and Seju accepts shit with open arms..both couples make no sense really .. however, at least this couple has history and a deeper conncetion, a stronger reason for them to be together.. and both seem not even near to let go of each other.

I agree with you on this. But the situation now might give sumin and sungi the chance to have a deeper connection. Well it remains to be seen on how sungji will react with the situation.

If anything, I still think that the assasin is HOT.. my perverted mind wanna see her sleeping with Seju.. a wet dream or something.. I do not know .. hehehehe

I find assassin interesting. (She might even know what really happened during the cheating incident??) I think we will be seeing her again very soon!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Guys, I tell ya, the assassin actually is Dawoon. You know, some people do cut their hair short or dye their hair after they get dumped or rejected. Poor girl, it seems she has lost so much weight too. :'( xD

joined Feb 4, 2017

I find assassin interesting. (She might even know what really happened during the cheating incident??) I think we will be seeing her again very soon!

Exactly what occured to me!.. she might know stuff that even Seju does not know about her family and past incidents.. maybe also Sumin's past or her parents death..
It will be a lot of fun if that is true.. but then I remember that we only have 9 chapters left.

joined Feb 4, 2017

So jealous of the ppl who can read Korean .. I've seen the paper pack of WDTFS .. :(
Also the Audio Drama CD's ...

joined Mar 5, 2017

Why does Seju have the same expression all throughout the chapter? :( putting on a brave face. Tsk

last edited at Apr 8, 2017 9:43AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I kinda like how Seju is still the same Seju even in that situation, cool, suave, nonchalant, even when she's pathetic, she's still so confident and doesn't look abit pathetic =)))))), but, yeah, it pained me reading this chapter, she's hurting alot but hiding them so well. She takes all the pain for someone who isn't even worth it. Haizzzz, if her moving in the house leading to this kind of situation, I kinda rather not have it

P.S: I'm sorry I'm biased but compare to Sungji, Seju in this chapter is wayyy cooler :). I cringe when I read Sungji's dialogue :)

last edited at Apr 8, 2017 10:20AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

I'm still waiting for english version but just seeing Seju's face all the same is just too much! Clearly she's hurting. How much does she still need to take in. And i think Sumin's not bothered by seju's teasing.
Sungji is acting like a kid or just being cute? I dont know

last edited at Apr 8, 2017 10:45AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

P.S: I'm sorry I'm biased but compare to Sungji, Seju in this chapter is wayyy cooler :). I cringe when I read Sungji's dialogue :)

I am hurting for Seju...I wish she just move on from all the toxic things around her, especially from Sumin..Why is she doing that to herself..I hope she'll realised her worth..

Why does Sungji look so immature and insecure? oh well, i guess that's normal coz the ex is with them? But yeah, Sungji is CRINGEY this chapter..lol

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

If Seju is uncomfortable then I'm a Queen of England. She's having way too much fun trying to seduce Sumin...

It's good to see Sumin uncomfortable tho. She reacts properly to that leg touching. And Sungji - she has every right to be worried and not like the situation. What's good is that Sumin is finally starting to open up about Seju. I wonder if she'll ever tell Sungji what she's been though thanks to Seju's sick family. Why she got that tattoo in the first place.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Now that i've read it, i found the chapter enjoyable. Seju is having so much fun teasing both Sumin and sungji. The couple's reaction and dialogue were funny too. :) (seju even laughed)

This might be the start of suminxsungji communicating. For the first time in a while, I like how sumin being honest with her feelings towards seju and she was so sincere when she said she will never forgive herself if something will happen to her.

Again, i hope Seju will move on.

last edited at Apr 8, 2017 6:38PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

finally.. we got to read it..
even though I felt that Seju should not have accepted all Sumin angry- teenage like treatment, I saw Seju having so much fun teasing the couple.

I loved that sungji did not allow Sumin to run away from the direct question, Sumin pulls her hand from Sungji's face but she hold her hand back again in a dedicated panel (body language again shows a slight withdrawal of Sumin that Sungji did not allow it ) --> last panel from page 8 and the first from page 9

anyways, it was amusing that Sungji asked Seju to look for someone who looks like Sumin when Sungji is the one who fell in love and continued to be attached to Sumin's looks.. ! (why was Seju surprised tho by the proposal.. ?.. will she actually hire the assassin - that looks like Sumin - for herself instead?)

all in all, it was a good chapter.

joined Mar 5, 2017

nora89

Do you still think Sungji letting go is better?

I kinda like Sungji in this chapter esp during bed talk. I hope TG will make us like Sungji more just like he did to seju's character.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

nora89

I kinda like Sungji in this chapter esp during bed talk. I hope TG will make us like Sungji more just like he did to seju's character.

Actually, I prefer Sungji over Seju.

joined Feb 4, 2017

nora89

good question,

in each chapter my opinion shifts a little bit depending on what additional feelings we get. I would have been very worried if Sungji did not do the bed talk for example. but we still get, however, signals of Sumin and Seju being hard to break still.
in general though, I do not understand yet why Sungji accepts all the baggage that comes with her relationship to Sumin.. AND how she still works for Seju's company when even Sumin has resigned..
Note: according to the manhwa's time, the cheating incident happened only 3 weeks ago.. a little too fast to forgive anyone or even pass the after infidelity crisis phase .

• also, TG mentioned that they will tell the story of Sumin and Seju first falling in love, we are only 8 chapters away.. how crucial that story is so they kept it till the very end ?
  • the assassin probably did not only research Seju's life but also her family members', I guess that she knows far more information that even Seju doesn't wouldn't it be interesting to see another confrontation between the two ?

last edited at Apr 8, 2017 8:11PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

nora89

Actually, I prefer Sungji over Seju.

as long as they justify it, I would not mind either or even a threesome or non ..

joined Mar 21, 2017

Good to see Sumin with a bit of backbone in this chapter. She's been a bit annoying lately.

Don't really see what Sungji sees in Sumin but i also don't see what people like about Seju.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

From this chapter, I have come to this conclusion:
- SungjixSumin will be ok till the end. This chap opens to solve some trust issues between them and I believe with Seju's involvement, they probably will overcome this situation and be the ultimate ending couple. And one more important point, Sungji is just a pure, innocent, cute girl, no more no less, there is no twisted personality in her. She has no hidden motive like some of us has over-analyzed :). Let's accept they should be the ending couple.
- Seju is planning sth or at least, there is sth suspicious about her. She's toooo nonchalant and it scared me a bit. For someone who's supposed to hold on tightly to Sumin, Seju's actions nowadays are very very weird. There are scenes showing that Seju's mind is not what she's showing( for example, she heard Sungji said she doesn't like them living together but acted like she didn't). And she smiles hella alot, you can see in this particular chap, she's ALWAYS smiling. Her nonchalance when accepting Sumin's rules, her smiles, I don't get good feeling about this :). But all in all, this also might the cue for her to let go. Maybe I'm just overthinking, maybe that's just a sign for the next move which is Sungji would probably accept for them to live togethet next chap (I'm 99% sure Sungji will) and Seju probably realises it's a lost so she backs away and gives the couple her blessings =)))))))).
But one thing for sure, sth is going on in Seju's head, its might be signs of her letting go or worst case, she has lost the will of continuing living and doesn't care anymore so she just accepts them all and treats this like one last time she's with Sumin :)

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

There is one ending I can foresee from this chap =)))))). Sungji accepts Seju to live with Sumin(this one is definitely going to happen =))))) ), Seju might finally look at Sungji's selfless acts and realize she cant win Sumin back and she can't compare herself to Angel Sungji so she lets go and leave =))))))). I believe ther are signs of this ending in this chap. Pretty good ending for people who loves SuminxSungji but for Seju biases, I doubt they would satisfy this kind of ending, me for example, not because I want SejuxSumin couple(btw, I hate this couple) but because I want a more elaborate ending for Seju, not just leaving and live hella a sad lonely life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.