Forum › Posts by Methetruth

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

@Norah
Thank you for answering me very clearly. Although at some points I yet go thoroughly but I still can understand your saying as a reader who has fair paid ( I didn't, sadly ) and the author's reasonable matter, I do feel sorry for you and them.
P/s: You're brave as who daring to argue with authority to speak for readers right. It proved for your plausibility that they should pay more care on. Me (pirate consumer :( ) wouldn't say anything in the situation.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Sorry,but can I ask if we still can read Wdtfs as soon as usual (unofficial version) or now we wait ten days long and purchase it?

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

as I understood it, it was 2 months after the baby's shower(or something related to the baby)
even so, say it is a year.. there is a reason behind every breakup.. did the 2 months mend the crack in their relationship? is it any kind of wine or slow cooked dish ??

the burning question is; 2 months and Sungji is surprised that Seju doesn't live with Sumin!!! where is she from the company.. SEJU is her BOSS.. 2 months she did not realise that Seju is out of the country!.

I think 2 months was before Seju sold the house for Sumin (note: Seju no longer wore the bandage) not after she left korea.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

HAHAHAHA.. I saw it.
but was that the most important thing that needed to explain about the past chapter ?

Well, they also wrote the post which say sth like they couple had broken up for two month and it was a long time, lol

in a matter of fact.. Sumin's phones was on in the end of ch91 to show that she got a text. I am confused, should we read the story in details or ignore the details XD?

I went back the chapter just to see the attention is in a teenie tiny corner of the picture -_-
Maybe we should have just noticed this kind of details (which can be seen on surface) in the very beginning of the story.

ah.. but my absolute favorite will be:
the flash back in ch32 .. there I learnt that it was Seju who taught Sumin how to enjoy bitter coffee that Sumin now drinks in 7 shots. cute, simple and innocent .. yet it shows how Sumin's taste is influenced by what Seju liked in life.. up to very recently, her house arrangement looks the same as Seju's both houses when they used to date. (oh wait, I think I made those up.. my bad)

hahahahha.. dammit

I'm bitter again

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 5:45PM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I guess the author just acknowledged their national readers' opinion over internation. Maybe, to most korean readers, the current couple was not possible as most of thoughts, so they rooted for the other but didn't know that the author will use that to trick them, by give hints here and there( as we saw). Yet, some of those readers seem to not pay attention to details much, they didn't even know why Sumin could get to the wedding to meet Sungji that TG had to justify it on their twitter.

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 1:03PM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

My guess is this. They got carried away with Seju and they maybe didn't plan on making her character so important from the beginning. They have said before that the story was originally about Sumin and Sungji, and they added Seju later.
I have written some stories myself, and Seju gives me the impression that she was created by the author "feeling" her, not planning her. You know, those types of characters that represent a piece of the author's feelings, rather than solely being planned for the story. Writing stories is about expressing feelings too, and some characters carry this from the author.
One of the TG ( I think the author) said that Seju was their favorite character. So yeah. But this is just my guess and I could be wrong of course.

Thank you very much Macy-san:')) I'm miserable about the ending and you just have blown up my feeling a bit. I feel better now, by the way, your saying is great that I think I will quote it for good. Thanks again!

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:23AM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I googled some.. I'ts about little details in the chapter. Like sumin bought LG tv, she watched GOT, Harry Potter and izune something, then she bought lactose free milk and beer since she's lactose intolerant,. I didn't see though that thing about solving something...

Thank you so much XD
I keep thinking that's smartphone's google fault or pc's google fault that I never ever have the clear translation, turn out it all the same( google may suck XD)

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Can somebody please translate tweets that the author has posted recently. At the oldest post, they said:
"91화 트리비아 몇 가지를 풀어보겠읍니다"
I used google and it translated into sth that chap 91 would try to solve a few thing(not sure about this part but well...it google translate...)
Then after the line above, the author wrote more tweets. I think they gave the readers some facts or they just fooling around.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Next chapter, Seju dies.

Maybe Sumin as well.

Sumin(chap 55):" I want to love earnestly"
"To let go of someone's hand,and feel like I'm falling off a cliff"
"To treasure someone so much, I'll die if I lose them."

...and Sungji has just left her for now.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 4:14AM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

@Nora89

hehehe.. well, I love the umbrella metaphor (I guess it has a buddhist meaning too) .. anyways, we saw the umbrella a lot last chapter at least in 3 dedicated panels. (do you know what happened to the last 2 umbrellas we saw?? ch51 (broken) ch60, Sungji was under Dawoon's umbrella.

Tbh, I'm not the one to think the umbrella really have special meaning but since you have always opened to me the new ways to look at things go, so I found and see it somehow could be related to Ai-gasa (the Japanese love umbrella).
Here( dunno if this cans help you sth :P):
https://taiken.co/single/ai-ai-gasa-japanese-love-umbrellas

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 3:54PM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Just read alggumba twitter(Wdfs's writer) and they said Wdfs might end in chap.93

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

6- another reference to the snow and ch2 flashback.. I agree with yoonie there is something about the snow between those two.. and how it is somewhat connected to their believe of fate.

Oh, maybe the time when they two actually first met was in the first snow of 17 years ago.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Seju talks about the feeling of losing a family.. and seems that her father left her cottage where her mom stayed at once.. if I understood it correctly, I think her brothers inherited nothing

Can you tell me Seju talk with who XD

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

@momonosuke
Ok,thank you for explaining, it makes sense :)

Maybe that's why Seju said:" Nothing gonna change at all."

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 12:26AM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

This part is a let down for me. I don't understand why they build up the hype and let her disappear without showing us.

Edit: But I guess if she doesn't leave, then Sumin can't come back.

Could you tell me clearlier about the meaning of making Sumin come back to work ,tks:)

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 11:53PM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I think the new team leader has some relevance to the Baek. The day after he/she suddenly quit the job, the Baek president died.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I'm sure someone who reads the Team Gaji twitters could probably give more specific information on the matter.

I doubt TG don't really like saying anything about their work except some rare joke comments, new story chapter and arts

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

@roamsl
Nice to meet you to XD, I would do the same :)))

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I find WDTFS interesting. Well, we live in a world of diversity. And i have a huge crush on Seju lol. Even straight girls crushes on girls. I only can't relate to boyxboy and girlxgirl experiences so.. Now i hope i didn't get you confused.

Yes,Wdfs is a brilliant story with smart and bad-ass characters make we surprised then admire when we finally get or figure out the reason why they do this or that. Have you watched Gone girl? I have a big huge crush on Amy for what she had done for her love, even though she is a disturbing villain,hehe

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I wonder why you guys never think of that Seju's brothers should run away to America already since they could also be killed by one another or by Seju?

I think they will gang up to go after seju's inheritance first especially if it's a lot more than them. Then they can all kill each other. Lol

Then it would be the biggest scandal which the last survivor will get all the problem.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

You guys actually look down on Seju too much xD. So you think after her father's death which means nothing could hold her back about outing them or fighting them back, she would just stay there for them to do whatever they want without doing sth to protect herself or just running away from them like a coward? XDDD

She also has the money, the power, everything else she needs to fight a fair and square war with them and protecting who she cares for. Why do you jump right to her running away right away without a fight first? XDD

Seju has the will to fight against them since chap seven sth, sorry couldnt remember. Unless she is too afraid of those old men who only know how to use money to threaten her, instead of their brain xDD. Seju is smart, you know xD

I don't look down on her at all. She's perfectly capable to take care of her own family affairs and she's my champion lol. Seju doesn't care about her safety or her life, she only cares about sumin. If sumin's safety in on the line, she might think twice of letting go. I only consider this a possibilty if it's going to be sungjixsumin ending. It can be a possibility. Lol

Yes. And plus the fact that those freaky bloody men may not have intention about Sumin so Seju will make it the easiest to handle with her family threaten, and letting or "letting" go isn't the bad step.
P/s: yoonie,sr for my english I would want to answer you sooner but don't know how to say it out.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

I think both Sungji and Seju will basically force to choose or lose one of them for good. I think for Sungji it will be to move on from Seju permamently and for Seju I think if something happens as a result of her brothers, she will ask Sumin to come with her to safety.

If Seju's brothers haven't known about Seju and Sumin yet, then coming with Seju isn't a good choice.

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

You know, just in the morning she saw Seju blew into her hands because she felt cold, next moment, the same morning, she knitted for her gloves, lollll. So caring and attentive, even my ex bfs couldnt be that attentive like that for me, lolllllll.

May it's about different between ex bf and ex gf, tho?

No, what I mean is, even when we were dating, they were not that attentive to me, lol

Oh girl, then It's time you should give chicks a try XD

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

You know, just in the morning she saw Seju blew into her hands because she felt cold, next moment, the same morning, she knitted for her gloves, lollll. So caring and attentive, even my ex bfs couldnt be that attentive like that for me, lolllllll.

May it's about different between ex bf and ex gf, tho?

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 5:55AM

Methetruth
joined Feb 13, 2017

Seju letting go? About 20 years more? XDDDDDD.
Or maybe amnesia xDDD and leave the country without trace, lollll. SungjixSumin happily ever after, lollll.

Actually, I think It's time for Seju letting go. Since the Baek president has died ,not that means Seju now will confront the hatress from her brothers without defense even though there is Saehyun?So if Seju wants to keep her safety and then Sumin's, should she letting go?

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 5:27AM