Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

Best author ever!!!

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

She is one of my favourites indeed!!!

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

Why can't one of these stories be an anime!!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Morinaga Milk huh... I think her stories where the focus isn't solely on the girl's relationship isn't really very strong, but the ones that are focused (Girlfriends/Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom) are pretty much perfect
Aside from the make up talk that is
Maan that was a lot of make up talk

joined Jul 31, 2014

One of the most highly recommend author of yuri story. Because of Morinaga milk's girlfriend and even if we're not a friend , I start to love yuri manga.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Maare ( spelling ) is weird as hell.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Why can't one of these stories be an anime!!

that is why I thought so?? Why it is? You're great!, Morinaga :) I hope more I can read more of your work

joined Feb 15, 2013

Girlfriends and the pairs in Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom were probably two of my favourite yuri manga ever. But agree that other than these two, the rest were quite weak.

Girlfriends are perfect to introduce new reader to the yuri genre through (or at least the angst sub-genre). Still think that they should have picked this one to animate instead, comparing to others

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Just saw someone link Maze manga.......

God i feel so disguisted and betrayed.

To think someone who wrote Girlfriend turned out to one of those perverted rape hentai artisit.

Never in my life, i feel this bad and emotionally conflicted.....

I regret enjoying any yuri manga from this hentai drawer. I feel disguisted thinking GF was my fav yuri manga, i guess Octave is now my fav with GF dropping from even my likeable yuri manga.

All the respect lost in one swing.

sighs. I guess its really hard to find a non perverted japanese mangaka.

Edit: Almost forgot this

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 3:07AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Just saw someone link Maze manga.......

God i feel so disguisted and betrayed.

To think someone who wrote Girlfriend turned out to one of those perverted rape hentai artisit.

Never in my life, i feel this bad and emotionally conflicted.....

I regret enjoying any yuri manga from this hentai drawer. I feel disguisted thinking GF was my fav yuri manga, i guess Octave is now my fav with GF dropping from even my likeable yuri manga.

All the respect lost in one swing.

sighs. I guess its really hard to find a non perverted japanese mangaka.

Said it in the other thread, but lol wtf is this

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Same.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

You won't understand how betrayed i feel. Nor do i expect from you.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I hope you aren't a big fan of Higashiyama Shou... :D

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I hope you aren't a big fan of Higashiyama Shou... :D

Not really. An okay mangaka in my book. Knew he drawn hentai too but then again men tends to have more lewd thoughts than women.

Still not even comparable to how disguisted i feel about Milk. Smh.

joined Jan 11, 2015

While I don't like Mare either, I don't really see the whole "writing/drawing erotic stories is bad" thingie... :/

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I actually liked Mare, it's pretty much my 2nd favorite work from Morinaga Milk; as well as the 2nd thing from her I've ever read, after Girl Friends.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 3:28AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

While I don't like Mare either, I don't really see the whole "writing/drawing erotic stories is bad" thingie... :/

If you talking to me, just stop posting. Okay?

For you people and that staff member whatever his name is, this might be small or doesn't matter thing. But for someone like whose first ever and fav. yuri manga was written by this artist,it is really gut wrenching and heart breaking revelation.

I doubt i might even want to look at yuri anymore.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Wow.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

UlquiorraSchiffer1 posted:

men tends to have more lewd thoughts than women.

This is completely wrong, lol. If you think this then you probably haven't been terribly close to many women. The only difference is that men are perverted whether they're only around other men or not while women tend to keep it only between women generally.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I doubt i might even want to look at yuri anymore.

I mean Mare was objectively terrible on just about every front but dude, you may want to step back for a moment and reevaluate your life priorities if this is all it takes for you to want to give up on enjoying an artist's work or, heck, yuri in general

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Seriously UlquiorraSchiffer1 A lot of mangakas start from drawing hentai. It is not uncommon at all. Also that is one of her first work when she was just getting used to being mangaka at all and finding her way in the industry. And as was mentioned, we women can and are just as perverted as men are, not our fault society puts on us that innocent image that we have to be always pure etc. Just because she did one story like that to try it out (and we don't know how much publisher was involved into creating it) doesn't invalid all of her other works. It is such petty way to cut yourself from artist. I'd argue Mare isn't even a hentai cos for the most part, you can't really shlick to it. It just has sex and violence, but it is a dark story. Like berserker I guess (never read/watch it).

I for the most part I liked Mare. I liked protagonist, plot wasn't half bad and I didn't mind story being more serious and dark. Not to mention having to pleasure demonesses to be able to use their power was pretty nice. And it has yuri ending.

Rina posted:

as well as the 2nd thing from her I've ever read, after Girl Friends.

Same.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 9:06AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Me right now. Keep going guys please

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This UlquiorraSchiffer1 character is sure interesting.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Whoa, did not expect to find this after peeking into this discussion. It's certainly...something you don't see everyday around here.

Wow.

Same.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 10:05AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So much salt. Step aside, lemme get in the backhoe to clear it out.

But yeah, if all it takes for you to stop being into yuri is one artist being "tainted" by a work that's not referenced at all in her other stuff, you weren't much of a yuri fan to start with.

The "...men tends to have more lewd thoughts than women" part is totally hilarious, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.