joined Jan 30, 2013

beautiful

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Nagisa: Now I'm getting more envious.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Nagisa: Now I'm getting more envious.

She was already jealous of the love hate relationship with Homura. Common, OL lady, Nagisa already has it rough XD

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

I'm a Mami x Kyouko fan, but this is nice too.

joined Dec 7, 2013

Yesssss

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

More office lady?? YASSSSSSSS

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I love the way Taicho draws lips god**damn**

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Never thought I'd see more of this pairing... I am grateful.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

You know, this could be the seed for a really interesting story. I mean, the show had that thing where their bodies are really puppets and they used it as an excuse for a freak-out, but there are a lot of other ways that you could go with it. For example, they could come to accept it, either because they found out and they're OK with that kind of thing or because they lived long enough that they had to accept that something was up, and treat it like any other form of transhumanism... In a world where no one else is a transhuman.

I know this isn't what's happening in this story, but it would be really cool if Mami had a childhood friend that she grew up with and eventually started dating. Except, the friend would keep growing without her and eventually you'd have something like the scene here, where they both love each other and are perfectly mature, but one of them still has the body of a child. It would be interesting to see how that would effect their social lives, both in terms of their normal friends and the way strangers would judge them, and how they would deal with the yearly reminder that eventually one of them will grow old and frail and eventually die and the other simply won't.

Actually, that could be set up as a very interesting prequel to the actual events of the series.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i like this pairing so much, feels really genuine

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Nice! I'm happy that she's paired with someone :p

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

The unexpected return of an OTP!

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Rare pairing is best pairing

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

bless this author and bless this pairing

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

how does nagisa feels about this? we need a sequel

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Best pairing.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Awww, this is adorable.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Would love to see more XD

joined May 24, 2014

MOAR! MOAR! MOOOOOOOOAAAAAARR!

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

how does nagisa feels about this? we need a sequel

Mami-mama and OL-mama, hopefully. Or Mami-oneesama and OL-oneesama (◕⏝◕).

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 4:41PM

joined Dec 18, 2014

surprised that nobody said anything about the credits page XD

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Well, considering that these were apparently added onto a second run of the doujin, it is apropos.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

You know, this could be the seed for a really interesting story. I mean, the show had that thing where their bodies are really puppets and they used it as an excuse for a freak-out, but there are a lot of other ways that you could go with it. For example, they could come to accept it, either because they found out and they're OK with that kind of thing or because they lived long enough that they had to accept that something was up, and treat it like any other form of transhumanism... In a world where no one else is a transhuman.

I know this isn't what's happening in this story, but it would be really cool if Mami had a childhood friend that she grew up with and eventually started dating. Except, the friend would keep growing without her and eventually you'd have something like the scene here, where they both love each other and are perfectly mature, but one of them still has the body of a child. It would be interesting to see how that would effect their social lives, both in terms of their normal friends and the way strangers would judge them, and how they would deal with the yearly reminder that eventually one of them will grow old and frail and eventually die and the other simply won't.

Actually, that could be set up as a very interesting prequel to the actual events of the series.

Doesn't quite work with the PMMM setting as I believe it was stated that Magical Girls still age. Though there was a horror manga that had a similar concept to the one you described. http://dynasty-scans.com/series/mugen_no_minamo_ni

HopeFromYuri
5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Wow the lips
" how lewd "

To reply you must either login or sign up.