Forum › Maki x Nico discussion

joined Jun 12, 2012

Literally the OTP of Love Live

literally

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Hush! What would you do if those other people heard you?

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^ those people don't belong here.
It may not be my #1 opt but it's definitely my pairing favorite of 2014. In my heart 2014 was Love Live! Year. Basically MakiNico with a touch of NozoEli, and some KotoUmi here and there.

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 7:30PM

joined Dec 18, 2014

This is the first time I actually subscribed to a pairing.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Hey, which is the doujin where maki do stuff while she's alone in the club room and always get caught by rin-chan? I been looking for it all day long and i don't see it here, i don't know if i missed it or it just isn't in this tag

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Hey, which is the doujin where maki do stuff while she's alone in the club room and always get caught by rin-chan? I been looking for it all day long and i don't see it here, i don't know if i missed it or it just isn't in this tag

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Thank you... i- i love you c':

joined Aug 10, 2015

Thank you... i- i love you c':

We all do.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

When I was a newbie on both yuri and dynasty I thought I found an endless treasure when I saw this pairing, there is no way I can finish these. But it wasn't like that I finished and started to prefer
Maki x Hanayo/Rin/Umi more now.

last edited at Jan 31, 2016 4:31PM

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

When I was a newbie on both yuri and dynasty I thought I found an endless treasure when I saw this pairing, there is no way I can finish these. But it wasn't like that I finished and started to prefer
Maki x Hanayo/Rin/Umi more now.

Opinions are great and all but i think you should state your opinion on another subforum, no need to talk about how you like other Maki ships on a Maki x Nico subforum. That's like me spamming all the Maki x Anyone subforums with "omgggg i think Maki is better suited with a male OC~~~~"

Doesn't feel very nice, am I right?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Well, the point of that post was to tell how deeply I got into yuri but still sorry for unnecessary opinion.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Great pairing, first yuri couple i've ever shipped!

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

oh, there's people in here.
hahaha my OTP. People might not like this but NicoMaki really dominated the whole Love Live fandom huh.
Dmn, they're so popular that the only thing left is for them to live 50 more years in a love cottage.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Also, it's Maki's birthday today. Nico should prepare some ribbon to pack herself as her present. :3

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

This is one of favorite pairings in Love Live along with NozoEli.

Jaw2cets_400x400
joined Jun 8, 2016

I don't ship NicoMaki.
I only go on this tag for the lewdness.
Ahahaha
Please don't kill me.

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

I don't ship NicoMaki.
I only go on this tag for the lewdness.
Ahahaha
Please don't kill me.

Okay that wasn't needed here.

last edited at Jul 17, 2016 2:52AM

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Not sure who I ship in Love Live yet as I'm only on episode 6.

Though NicoMaki is kind of cute with them both being very tsun-tsun :3

Though Hanayo is best girl :P

Capture
joined Jan 3, 2017

It's 2017 and I still ship this like Fed Ex :3 Biggest OTP. Of course, Maki is my fav still x3

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I just marathoned Love Live! School Idol Project these past few weeks.

It's quite jarring to see why NicoMaki was popular in S1.
Then S2 piled all the subtext. Or should this be text? We still don't know the reason for this scene.

There's always a scene where they're just standing in close proximity to each other, or bickering, or having a warm moment. If you'd watch S2 without watching S1, you'd think these were childhood friends or something.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Then S2 piled all the subtext. Or should this be text? We still don't know the reason for this scene.

There's always a scene where they're just standing in close proximity to each other, or bickering, or having a warm moment. If you'd watch S2 without watching S1, you'd think these were childhood friends or something.

Watch the movie if you're still unconvinced.

It's not like I'm unconvinced.
It's just that between S1 and S2 there's this huge gap of development between Nico and Maki that went from somewhat friends to romantic bosom buddies.

141380cf999a3be1
joined Jan 25, 2018

One of my most favorite pairing in the yuri-verse :3

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

This is my favorite OTP in Love Live: School Idol Project and one of my favorite ships in Love Live as a whole along with NozoEli, DiaMaru, YohaRiko, and ChikaYou among others.

last edited at Jul 22, 2018 10:31AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

It's just that between S1 and S2 there's this huge gap of development between Nico and Maki that went from somewhat friends to romantic bosom buddies.

Yeah I get what you mean, though thank the gods for that development. Also the mini dramas gave some nice extra shipping material

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I don't want to call it pandering, as I feel that has a negative connotation, but it was probably like the team going "oh NicoMaki is super popular so let's give the fans something to actually indulge in."

The entire Love Live! project or whatever started in like 2010. Season 1 came out in 2013. My understanding is that NicoMaki was popular before the anime came out. You have the manga (2012) where they interact a lot more and you also have the Mogyutto 'love' de Sekkinchū PV (https://vimeo.com/107368867) which came out in 2012, like 11 months before the anime, which has some NicoMaki scenes. Season 2 started April 2014 so they probably just made some changes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.