Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Wow so full of unknown dialogs, I will have to wait for cipp's gist translation again hahahah

But seems like Hye-kyung might've noticed something unsual from Seol-a. And our No-rae kinda remembered touching Seol-a's hand lol.

Chapter 69 will be the one we've been waiting for!!!! Lol

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 10:09AM

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015
Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Erm.. yeah, so. The chapter...

I need friggin' English!! Seol-a's eyes are saying something, and I can't tell what right now. She's starin' at Sung-pyo hard. No-rae noticed her hand...

So many glances!! And Seol-a finally reached out to her (if only to touch her head).

AGHghghg. ha-ha. <-- Yes, I'm totally squealing over this.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

takachi posted:

Nya-chan, I find you are cool. I sincerely mean it. :D

yeah, as cool as a corpse xDDDD

Ok, that was just low.

lolwhat? It was just a friendly joke!

yeah, as friendly as a corpse

lol, see, you got the idea! xDDD although I agree that zombie would suit the thread better than the corpse, but it's a pity it came to me too late in the game

It's here folks!! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/73

yaaaaaaaay!!! Looks awesome so far!!! Sungpyo - go away! xDD

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

Omg!! Seol a cut her nails!!!!????

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

LOL, Seola cut her nails!!!!! OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 10:12AM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I'm kinda thinking (hoping) Seol-a implied he should go away.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

soooo.. seola cut her finger nails. and she showed it to sungpyo.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Omg!! Seol a cut her nails!!!!????

Was waiting for someone to mention that. It seems to have been in the midst of some strange conversation with Sung-pyo though. I want to know what they said.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

LOL, Seola cut off her nails!!!!! OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

OMFG

joined Apr 5, 2015

I wonder what Seol-a said to Sungpyo as she put out her hand towards him.

Could it be: "look, I've already trimmed my nails and I'm all ready for it. You better f*ck off it's my time now".

One can only hope.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

All dat focus on her nails tho lmao, Seol-a showing the guy, No-rae herself noticing
Will probably come to be useful somewhere along the way of the.. plot.

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 10:15AM

joined Feb 19, 2015

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT SUNGPYO MADE SEOLA CUT HER NAILS ssamba has to be reading this thread. lesbian sex foreshadowing intensfies

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Really hoping this is Seol-a claiming her territory. I was ready for her to pee on No-Rae on the walk.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Really hoping this is Seol-a claiming her territory. I was ready for her to pee on No-Rae on the walk.

Holy shit.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

...in my illiterate anticipation, my worrier side is entertaining the idea that No-rae is on the phone with Sung-pyo when she steps out of the restaurant. ...It's not like he's moving yet. He just returned to school.

I also really want to know what Seol-a's "excuse" is for draping herself all over No-rae toward the end, ha-ha.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think she did
And OMG whats this about the nails?

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I wonder what Seol-a said to Sungpyo as she put out her hand towards him.

Could it be: "look, I've already trimmed my nails and I'm all ready for it. You better f*ck off it's my time now".

One can only hope.

Funny!
I do think she was using the force, the dark Jedi mind power to make him leave, did you notice after he left in a few blocks he kinda looked back with a 'what just happened' look. I always thought there was a StarWars connection to this story.

SeolA is a Yuri Jedi!

joined Feb 1, 2016

Ok someone needs to translate this ASAP cause even No-rae noticed Seol-ah's nails I can't

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 10:19AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ok someone needs to translate this ASAP cause even No-rae noticed Seol-ah's nails I can't

"Oh, hmm yeah I guess I can let her top me now"

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 10:21AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think he might said to her "You can't take care/carry her with those nails" and she cut them to say "See? You can go now"

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So sometimes ago people here were saying that seol-a should cut her nails, and now she did. She cut her nails, and No-rae noticed it!
What made her cut it though?

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

I think he might said to her "You can't take care/carry her with those nails" and she cut them to say "See? You can go now"

^I second that!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

did she have like a nail cutter handy? lol.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

So sometimes ago people here were saying that seol-a should cut her nails, and now she did. She cut her nails, and No-rae noticed it!
What made her cut it though?

I think SungPyo said something that made her cut it. No-rae's safety issue? lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.