joined Dec 16, 2013

all the yuri on the site
http://comic-meteor.jp/blog/blog_info_category/girlslove/

edit.
wait himegoto?!!

last edited at Oct 18, 2015 7:35PM

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Welp, a new group just picked this up so it looks like this series might actually be translated?? Which. Hell yeah. I'm so here for post-apocalyptic slice of life gay vampire girls.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

i cant wait for more, i already loved the feeling on the first one so much (✿ ♥‿♥)

N7
joined Aug 12, 2014

I'm waiting 2 years for this to continue. Hope it's worth it

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Love this one.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Did I mention how much I love yuri and vampires? No? Well this manga is just awesome so far ^-^

last edited at Jan 2, 2016 7:57PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

all the yuri on the site
http://comic-meteor.jp/blog/blog_info_category/girlslove/

edit.
wait himegoto?!!

Yes, himegoto has ended.Shinozaki still continues. But I can't read Anko-san (Fish Girl) finale coz it was "blocked". It means that Anko-san has ended.

last edited at Jan 2, 2016 7:59PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

When they said they needed to "swap" in order to save the cat, I imagined they were going to swap bodies (with a kiss of course). I've been reading too much Swap ⇔ Swap x_x

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

IT LIVES!!!

joined Feb 28, 2015

I honestly forget this was even a thing.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Aoi tho.... Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this.... She's just so.... Hnnng... She reminds me of Marceline xD

Very Marceline

joined Jul 31, 2014

taking a year to update 1 chapter T.T...

joined Mar 23, 2013

There's something I love so much about cities in ruin.

I like them as well.

Images
joined Sep 22, 2015

Yay chapter 2.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I had kinda given up on waiting for this to continue getting translated. I hope that the story delves more into their pasts and what even happened.

shane0688 posted:

taking a year to update 1 chapter T.T...

You should probably note that the first chapter was by Payapaya rather than CXC. And judging by the time of their last release it looks like Payapaya might be dead.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

The real 'New Year Present'! Thank you!!

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Well... all I can say is good by humanity!! Lets hope I can get in on the lesbian vampire side of things!! XD

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Very peaceful, serene and majestically beautiful.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Yes!!! Ch.2 w</ thx guys<3
Hach...Yuri and Vampires...now i'm complete ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2013

Interested in finding out how the humans came about being extinct and if truly are all gone.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I like this because, duh, post-apocalyptic vampire lesbians, but it feels a little hollow. Slice-of-life is really great, but those usually have some sort of conflict typically with a co-worker or getting sick or something based in society. Being in a wasteland, there's no chance of something that simple. I feel this story would really benefit from a concise plot, like discovering the mystery of humanity's disappearance, or a cure to vampirism (even though we all want them to stay as vampires) but just some kind of conflict. Instead it just feels kinda messed up because it's like they're ignoring the fact that they're all alone. Maybe if we just had a chapter dedicated to showing what happened the day/week/month that the apocalypse happened, then I would like this a little more.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

HellAQA posted:

I feel this story would really benefit from a concise plot, like discovering the mystery of humanity's disappearance, or a cure to vampirism (even though we all want them to stay as vampires) but just some kind of conflict. Instead it just feels kinda messed up because it's like they're ignoring the fact that they're all alone.

I think it was long enough that the just got used to being alone. Also lack of conflict isn't bad in itself. With strong characters you can make even just their interaction interesting. I don't remember much from first chapter, since it was so long, but this one I really liked. We learned about Rina's and Misao's backstory and Rina's exchange with Kumiko was funny too. Not to mention swapping cloths. Also cats. I honestly thought this chapters was adorable and good example of slice of life done right. I don't think you need to shoehorn some conflict into it. I think with time we will learn what happened to humankind though.

last edited at Jan 3, 2016 7:31AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

HellAQA posted:

I like this because, duh, post-apocalyptic vampire lesbians, but it feels a little hollow. Slice-of-life is really great, but those usually have some sort of conflict typically with a co-worker or getting sick or something based in society. Being in a wasteland, there's no chance of something that simple. I feel this story would really benefit from a concise plot, like discovering the mystery of humanity's disappearance, or a cure to vampirism (even though we all want them to stay as vampires) but just some kind of conflict. Instead it just feels kinda messed up because it's like they're ignoring the fact that they're all alone. Maybe if we just had a chapter dedicated to showing what happened the day/week/month that the apocalypse happened, then I would like this a little more.

Don't you think this is kinda an extremely early judgment to even make seeing as we're barely two chapters into the story? And there's tons of stuff they can still do. The bit of a flashback we got in this last chapter is a perfect example of that. As is an explanation for what has even happened to everyone else and if they're legitimately the last people anywhere.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

It take 1 year+ ch 2 come out... but is ok i am just free reader so ia ok

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

wont anyone translate the himegoto...

To reply you must either login or sign up.