Forum › Their Story discussion

joined Nov 23, 2014

This is pretty fun.

It's also both the first Chinese webtoon and the first Chinese yuri I've ever seen, so, interesting.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/their_story_ch01#1

i did the same thing ... it was funny xD

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Chinese and korean call this 'manwha' maybe, but im not sure. Anyway this manwha is very fun and fresh. Thank you uploader.

I've heard korean's were manhwa and chinese's were manhua... Personnaly I don't see the difference, the romanization may be different but the pronunciation seems the same

Eiko_by_komiyo_chan2
joined Sep 15, 2013

I loved this one!

How many more will have?

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

Ah nice :D
There is only one thing I'm a bit confused about: Are Xiao Tong and Qui Tong the same person and Xiao isn't a part of her name or could both of them be twins/look alikes?

Sun Jing is also called Xiao Jing by the girls on page 8. Google tells me that Xiao is an informal title that can be used when addressing an acquaintance younger than yourself.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hm, do Chinese write left-to-right?

10363781_277901899051380_2358798585917371150_n
joined Aug 22, 2014

This is hilarious :3 really love

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

There is only one thing I'm a bit confused about: Are Xiao Tong and Qui Tong the same person and Xiao isn't a part of her name or could both of them be twins/look alikes?

Sun Jing is also called Xiao Jing by the girls on page 8. Google tells me that Xiao is an informal title that can be used when addressing an acquaintance younger than yourself.

Xiao is something like 'chan' in japanese.

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

Hm, do Chinese write left-to-right?

Normally, we write left-to-right (that what i do), but in the old days/novel/manga they write right-to-left, actually is up-to-down then right-to-left.

This was hilarious, can't wait for more.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Ah, I completely missed that on page 8.
Thank you both for clearing that up for me.

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

Glad to see it here, This will be phenomenon soon.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Nooo T_T I don't want her to cut her hair short, she looks so coooool like this...

joined Dec 12, 2013

Oh come on don't leave it like that !
Ahhh what a cliffhanger

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

It is already happening. Quite glad that its finally happening to a non-drama-QQ-faces-all-over-the-place-with-a-99%-chance-of-love-triangle-arc manga... Instead, it is because of the refreshing take on yuri, wish there was more like this.

Isuke%20inukai
joined May 29, 2014

I'm really happy to see it finally here. Thank you.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Aww, that's cute. And, this is the first chinese yuri comic I seen. That's interesting.

I LOL so hard at the paper ball throwing fight they had in class, and the rest of the weird wiggle arm thing they played.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Love the art!! Can't wait for more XD

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

It is already happening. Quite glad that its finally happening to a non-drama-QQ-faces-all-over-the-place-with-a-99%-chance-of-love-triangle-arc manga... Instead, it is because of the refreshing take on yuri, wish there was more like this.

Yeah, I can see it's happening )))
Well, i love the story, it's funny and cute. Kind of remind me of Prism. Also the artstyle is amazing, even tho black hair looks like a guy in the artworks but well...It's normal isnt it.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Yeah, I can see it's happening )))
Well, i love the story, it's funny and cute. Kind of remind me of Prism. Also the artstyle is amazing, even tho black hair looks like a guy in the artworks but well...It's normal isnt it.

Yeah, I actually got confused by this at first. I was sure it was het, and that maybe she was just cross-dressing as a girl to talk to that other girl. Hell, she even dresses more manly than I do, lol.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Loving that this is here, seriously. Also loving how natural this couple is, although the blonde seems to be taking a bit of time to adjust to Sun Jing's more casual lifestyle. I don't often see this sort of youth culture displayed in Japanese yuri (or manga at all, aside from stuff like Beck) so it's pretty cool to have even a tiny window into that world.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

This is my first time reading a Chinese yuri manhwa. It's great! Lovely art and the story is compelling. I think this is the first time I've seen an openly lesbian girl being best friends with a guy in yuri (except for maybe girlxgirlxboy) and openly pursuing girls in public, not in school grounds.

I was a bit slow to grasp their names since I'm so used to japanese names but I'll get over it.

And yeah, Sun Jing's physique in the artworks were much like a guy's compared to the manhwa, but it isn't that bad.. I'm shipping the two of them so hard right now! :'D

Does anyone know when it's usually updated? Please and thanks. :)

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Ah, I completely missed that on page 8.
Thank you both for clearing that up for me.

well actually Xiao means "little" I think.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I'm pretty late to everything

Apparently this is a new hip yuri manga, right? I'm not sure, but I do know this is really good so far.

joined Apr 30, 2013

Not only great art, he(she?) properly understand the grammar of manga.
Japanese manga has finally become compromised.

To reply you must either login or sign up.