Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014
joined Mar 23, 2013

HAND
OF
JEHUTY

Man, the more gameplay they show, the more stuff to do!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Slightly off topic but: WHOA the 4k tv prices have dropped like crazy.

Mirror's Edge lookin nice

agreed.

Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Yagyu x Hibari Link: deviantart1 deviantart2

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Oh my fucking god.

The new meta seems to really slow down the games, I'm liking that a lot.

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 11:12PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This is... Interesting
They said in other interview that the game is 65% done, so what gives

This is the 6th time they've shown this bloody mission... ...Why am i still not tired of it!?

last edited at Aug 6, 2015 11:53AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

This is... Interesting
They said in other interview that the game is 65% done, so what gives

What gives....?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Greats are falling, such blasphemous acts, I feel like vomiting. What beloved IPs owned by heretics become.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Greats are falling, such blasphemous acts, I feel like vomiting. What beloved IPs owned by heretics become.

That dislike bar is looking worse than Federation Force

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok...I've been pretty quiet about Konami,etc but **** ****** *** this ***** company what the ***** are they doing?! if it wasn't for MGS V and yugioh, I would not want to see that logo in my life ever again. Just...why? ;_; .....saw this on the internet: "P.T. - Pachinko Teaser" pffft

Series: Neptunia Series Pairing: IF x Compa Link: deviantart pixiv <-+vert. Also this person posts a lot of gmod IF x Compa stuff(mostly).

last edited at Aug 6, 2015 10:48PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Ok...I've been pretty quiet about Konami,etc but **** ****** *** this ***** company what the ***** are they doing?! if it wasn't for MGS V and yugioh, I would not want to see that logo in my life ever again. Just...why? ;_; .....saw this on the internet: "P.T. - Pachinko Teaser" pffft

Pachinko machines is dank money without any risk.

last edited at Aug 7, 2015 10:13AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Pachinko machines is dank money without any risk.

Is pachinko really that popular in Japan?

joined Mar 23, 2013

A Gambling machine in a country where it's illegal to gamble. You can actively become better at the game to make money out of it.

How do you think NEETs don't die in the cold? They play pachinko and have mastered the art of little balls enough to pay their small place and buy all the figurines and dakimuras they want.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

PS3 ain't looking too bad, all things considered

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Still would prefer the highest fidelity possible :p

Might get this on PC.. doubt that I'll ever finish it, been years since I've finished a game.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

hm...I know I'll probably end up buying a ps4/xbone next year but finally upgrading my pc wouldn't be a bad alternative...

Series: Etrian Odyssey Pairing: Gunner x Ronin Links: pixiv1 pixiv2(NSFW)

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

As some one who plays video games almost religiously, I figured I might as well put my two cents in and get on board the hype train.

2015 Game releases I'm looking forward too:

Metal Gear Solid V: This one not only looks amazing, it might even be a game changer for the industry as a whole.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III: Yes I know I'm going to get a ton of hate for this since admiting you like CoD on the internet these day is akin to admitting you're a Jew in Nazi Germany but I honestly think this Call of Duty looks like it should be a solid game, unlike the mixed response of CoD: Advanced Warfare and the sheer awfulness (and racism) that was CoD: Ghosts.

Halo 5: Guardians: Being a massive Sci-Fi nerd (its "sci-fi", not "SF" you purist motherfuckers!) who was introduced to science fiction video games by the original Halo trilogy and its associated media (which is where all the really good Halo stories are in my opinion) this is pretty much a must by for me. Too bad it lacks split screen though.

Fallout 4: 'Nuff said.

Star Wars: Battlefront: Ditto

2016 releases

Mirror's Edge Catalyst: Faith's lookin good so far, though its a bit disappointing Rhianna Pratchet isn't returning to write again. Should be interesting to see an FPS game without gunplay.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: Like Fallout 4, I feel this one needs no explanation.

Mass Effect: Andromeda: ...LOOK AT MY FUCKING NAME!!!

Dishonored 2: First game was solid, if not all that it was promised to be. Like to see how they evolve this one. Also, we can play as Emily now! Yay!

Doom: FIRST PERSON CHAINSAW ACTION MOTHERFUCKERS!!! THE ORIGINAL FPS IS BACK!!!

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: My brother is going to buy this (he's an Uncharted fanboy) but that won't stop me from playing it.

Gears of War 4: Me and my friend did play the original three together, so this one is a must have. Gears of War I find is much more enjoyable all round if you play it co-op.

Titanfall 2: This one has no confirmed release date and could be either a 2016 or 2017 release but the day it comes out, I AM BUYING IT. The first one was one of the few multiplayer shooters I was actually good at (the only other one being Halo) and I really had fun with it. I'm just hoping for an actual story this time 'round.

Maybe buys (2015 and 2016)

The Division: It looks interesting but I'm always a little skeptical about MMORPGs. That said, if I an get my old gang of gaming buddies back together, I might buy it, as it looks more up my alley than most MMOs. Then again, I thought that about Destiny and while fun, Destiny was rather disappointing.

Halo Wars 2: My Halo fanboy says "yes" but my memories of finding the first one rather "bleh" and my general suckiness at RTS games says "no".

Quantum Break: Looks interesting and has a fairly unique concept with the whole time manipulation, TV tie in thing but I think I'll wait until I see some reviews and the price has gone down a bit before I commit.

Horizon: Zero Dawn: Getting past its ridiculous name, it falls into the same category as Quantum Break; interesting but I'll wait and see.

Space Hulk: Deathwing: I've always like Warhammer 40K but I've always viewed it from afar, never actually buying into the series. I figure this game could be my "in" but I don't know, especially since tie in games aren't always top notch (except the Batman: Arkham games, which are all well done but especially Arkham City. Seriously, play them if you haven't already)

No Man's Sky: I'm going to let my friends (all two of them!) get it before I try it.

Hitman: Ditto

XCOM 2: More "I want it but can't have it" than "I'm on the fence about it". XCOM is an amazing series and I want (nay, need) this game even though I suck at RTS' but its PC, Mac and Linux only and not only is my PC not up to the challenge but I suck whenever I try to play on PC anyway.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate: I used to love Assassin's Creed but lately the series has been... well sucking ass. If this series fixes things up I'll get. Otherwise, Ubisoft Montreal needs to realize their grinding the series into the ground, not to mention not holding true to one of the original draws of the series, which was historical accuracy, something that is becoming less and less accurate with each game.

last edited at Aug 8, 2015 4:35AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

So the Battle.net Launcher added the Overwatch beta, which I totally forgot about. I really hope it turns out well,
Also really hoping for a Dota-mode. That'd be cool.

last edited at Aug 8, 2015 4:43PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

When I was there, it was common to see rather long files in front of pachinko centers in the morning, before opening time on weekdays. And most of the centers I visited out of curiosity had a lot of people playing no matter what time or day it was.

So yeah, it's really popular and there's a lot of variety, with machines based on popular anime or games and so on. Considering that, it makes sense for big game company to have their own brand.

Don't ask me about the "rules" of pachinko itself, though, never actually tried it and couldn't figure how it works, looked like just a bunch of people pressing a button with lil balls falling all around while watching at some anime on a small screen. XD

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

This game.

Its an interesting concept but I really feel as if what they'e shown so far is only scratching the surface of what they could be doing.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh man and here I thought I would get a lot of sleep. That was the best splatoon session I've ever had, special thanks to the awesome squids that stuck with me for so many hours "Azure" and "Brafen" and to the damn traitors "person" and "Andy" who left after our 1st loss(14 consecutive wins btw), then a few matches later we got d/c'd by nintendo :/ even if team hotdogs losses(and probably will) I had a lot of fun. I was the berserker! I've never died so many times xD

Series: Shantae Pairing: Shantae x Rottytops spoilers Link: pixiv(NSFW)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

omg, a Heavy Gear game, I used to watch the animated series years ago as a kid...

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

Let's hope it runs well!
I love how they put all the effort in making his face and glove as shiny as possible in the PS4 version, while in both the right arm still looks like a papercraft with a hair texture splattered onto it...I don't mind though, I don't really care if a game has top-notch graphics, but that's the impression it gives me, haha~
Also, the Jim Sterling comment on the Silent Hill Pachinko vid, priceless!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Marshmallow 64% popularity...wow I didn't think it was THAT bad, the new system does make wins more relevant but the 28% difference was too large...lol...oh well 18 snails isn't too bad. I like the Slosher and beats "rollers" but "shooter" weapons seem to destroy it.

Series: Pokemon(gen6) Pairing: Valerie x Furisode girls harem Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Feel like quoting Barkley's Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden's save pump shitpost:

"Ahh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them). the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons haven driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to temp your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic."

"And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with 'games' such as Baldur's Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty, what is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion."

The cringe, so delicious.

This topic has been locked.