Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh, Microsoft, these guys are... sad, yes, sad is the best word I can use right now x)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, Microsoft, these guys are... sad, yes, sad is the best word I can use right now x)

That reminds me, I need to download PySol Fan Club Edition. Free with loads of solitaire and mahjongg variants.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

My heart can't take it

Too bad we brazilians ain't getting a generous discount this time, but i'll survive

last edited at Aug 3, 2015 9:16PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Haven't seen a framerate this bad since Shadow of The Colossus

What u talking about?
This is the glorious cinematic experience!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Haven't seen a framerate this bad since Shadow of The Colossus

What u talking about?
This is the glorious cinematic experience!

It certainly does bring nostalgia to the times when i watched movies while constantly blinking my eyes

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

fucking Not-Dante?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I wish that green ''thing'' wore some goddamn clothes

It reminds me of Croc

I hate Croc

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbdGvTpMwg anime needs more pole dancers

best dungeon track, best girl

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

also...

What... the... fuck

Ok, that's kinda freaky. I take it that isn't normal for a game company, huh?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

also...

What... the... fuck

I take that this isn't normal for any company period

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

also...

What... the... fuck

Yeesh, I'd hope not.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

also...

What... the... fuck

Well, the first two aren't that unusual. Not really sure why they're in the list in the first place. Companies changing direction to follow the money or finding a high profile project is turning into a money pit aren't really that weird. The rest is kinda nasty though, in a Wal-Mart kinda way.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

also...

What... the... fuck

Well, the first two aren't that unusual. Not really sure why they're in the list in the first place. Companies changing direction to follow the money or finding a high profile project is turning into a money pit aren't really that weird. The rest is kinda nasty though, in a Wal-Mart kinda way.

Its due to japanese corporate culture. People start working on a company and tend to work there for their entire life. Company wants the "hardcore" game devs out of the place, that + Konami's heads' vindictive attitude, they make their work-life shit to make them quit on their own.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

also...

What... the... fuck

The shift torwards focusing more on mobile gaming and pachinkos is understandable, of course gamers, and mostly Konami fans, won't be happy about it but i can see where they are going from a corporative point of view, i just so happen to have the freedom to stop supporting them for their decision but of course they're aware of that
The way they've been handling this transition however is fucked up

As for the budget for MGSV, i'm not even sure if it's Konami fault, heard that Kojima doesn't get paid for the sales of the game but instead he gets a monthly salary like in any other job, so he's been padding the release polishing the game as much as he can while he still keeps receiving his cash, kind of a dickish move i have to say, but as of now i feel no sympathy whatsoever for Konami so not only is Kojima fucking with them he's also delivering the best game he could possibly make, so kudos to him

last edited at Aug 4, 2015 7:09PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

They are putting Battletoads on KI? cool. TUSK!

Series: Puzzle & Dragons Pairing: Idunn x Idunna Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Wooow, it's fucking nothing!

Hope they'll at least have the decency of showing some actual stuff tomorrow on the Active Time Report

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbdGvTpMwg anime needs more pole dancers

best dungeon track, best girl

true dat, I always romance her in every playthrough I've had

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 5:59AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Wooow, it's fucking nothing!

Hope they'll at least have the decency of showing some actual stuff tomorrow on the Active Time Report

Lel, CGI trailer ah yeee let's blow more monies.

Anyhow I liked the vidya you linked, the combat was well okay, camera was good aside from when he flew in the air. The neutral white colour UI is great as it does not hinders your viewing of the world. The framerate is worrying though. NotDonte is alright, I mean there's a fucking dragon buddy!

I haven't been up to date for gamescom, what's the main games being shown?

Ahhhh shiiit ATR in 10 minute what a great time to wakeup foreal

Super Edit: Fucking christ literally 20 second of combat and 1 minute of walking around, and half the questions taken are questions they cant answer like who's the villain and who is hime.

Fuck you Tabata you cunt. Plus you were 5 minute late.

P.S. Gimme some of that german beer you got

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 1:04PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Welp, this active time report was balls, the last hope now is the stage presentation

joined Mar 23, 2013

Welp, this active time report was balls, the last hope now is the stage presentation

It was, why would they pick questions they can't answer. I know why, for the hype but... There is no hype.

The hype was that they would skip E3 and make their big reveal on Gamescom but this wasn't the case(yet...)

But now it looks like they'll sprinkle little news now, then at PAX Prime and then the big big thing at TGS? They have no ide how devastating it is that you hype an event so hard to reveal little. I'd like to meet the crew responsible for advertisment, they suck mega balls.

I guess the biggest thing we learned is that it's "not far" in development at all. Literally all of my what? I guess the Luminus engine is really unyieldy and this might backfire as well, seems to have the same issue as scalebound. Twitch chat was spamming "Final FPS 15" When they shown the small "gameplay" video.

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 3:33PM

This topic has been locked.