Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Pokemon(gen5) Pairing: Skyla x Elesa Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

http://www.destructoid.com/witcher-3-dev-wants-free-dlc-to-be-an-industry-standard-307173.phtml

These guys, they are too good to be part of the gaming industry world, they transcend it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

http://www.destructoid.com/witcher-3-dev-wants-free-dlc-to-be-an-industry-standard-307173.phtml

These guys, they are too good to be part of the gaming industry world, they transcend it.

Except that other devs have said the exact same thing before, particularly after FTL gave away a pretty big expansion to their game a while back and explained why. It's not all that innovative a concept, and for most properties it makes good business sense.

I will say, I appreciate how they stepped up to the plate and recognized that their initial Linux port was very badly done, and they took the steps necessary to make it very good. It shows a good deal of care on their part.

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 8:20AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

first screenshots of DoA X 3 and unlike Tetsuya Nomura in 3D they don't creep me the fuck out

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/0212.jpg best

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

first screenshots of DoA X 3 and unlike Tetsuya Nomura in 3D they don't creep me the fuck out

http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/0212.jpg best

I hope Kokoro, Momoji, and Tina makes it to the roster

Ugh, I just looked up Tetsuya Nomura 3D, holy hell that's horrifying

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 10:05AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

playing Shadow Warrior Remake back to back with the classic for comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

also, why do I have to buy a fucking engagement ring for the rating system in the remake

last edited at Aug 21, 2015 4:20PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pokken for wiiu got confirmed insert party whistle sfx

I hope Kokoro, Momoji, and Tina makes it to the roster

For me it's Hitomi+Lei Fang for the ship, Marie Rose for the adorbs. inb4 someone says: LOLICON!

Sure feels Guilty Gear around here

Heheh, I downloaded the demo but I'm not sure when I'll get the game.

Series: Pokemon(gen5) Pairing: White x Bianca Links: pixiv1 pixiv2 bonus

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

1 to go are you kidding me? I can't change anything else!

Edit: Oh... It's a 4 4 1 down there not a 4 4.... Nevermind me it's 04:02 AM and i'm drunk

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 3:04AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013
ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It must be said, I hate how bad I suck at AoE, barely survive moderate... ;-;

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

What is Peach doing inside Marios hat?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Age of Empires?

Always loved the first and second game (not particularly interested on the third one, and AoE Online is garbage), remember being able to rock in AoE and AoE2 against multiple AI, sometimes with a friend coop-ing 2v6 on highest difficulty for shits n giggles... Have not played it in quite a while tho.

Got myself AoE2HD when it was released on Steam (expansion as well), not sure hows it doing right now after many patches.. hopefully multiplayer performance is better.

And omfg I am always utter shit in naval warfare on any strategy game, wtf I just can't deal with it.

This is awesome.

Reminds me of this

Been a while since I last saw that.

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 5:08AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw yes! Finally made a Bow worth a damn! (A Darkness Bow to be exact, 4.5 stars in both Melee and Ranged, Overall Defense +5 and Melee Dash Attack +1, 303 value)
Now i'm finally free from the Chapter 6 and 20 on 9.0 challenges, now i'm left with Ch. 13 on 9.0 using a palm (Which i'm having trouble making one with good defenses and ranged power), Ch. 15 with cannon (I fucking suck with cannons) and about 3 no damage challenges

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

super mario bros deluxe credjits theme is not your run off the mill starman

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Age of Empires?

Always loved the first and second game (not particularly interested on the third one, and AoE Online is garbage), remember being able to rock in AoE and AoE2 against multiple AI, sometimes with a friend coop-ing 2v6 on highest difficulty for shits n giggles... Have not played it in quite a while tho.

Got myself AoE2HD when it was released on Steam (expansion as well), not sure hows it doing right now after many patches.. hopefully multiplayer performance is better.

And omfg I am always utter shit in naval warfare on any strategy game, wtf I just can't deal with it.

Apparently AI diff went up to 11 in HD, but I barely remember what it used to be like.

Funnily enough, naval is all I'm really good at, fire ship spam and concentrated targeting tends to wreck the AI's fleets.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So my cousin got Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on steam so i gave it a try through family sharing and Jesus Christ this fucking blur makes the game unplayable! The best part is that the blur is on the lowest setting! What the hell man i liked playing the game on the PSP and wasn't too happy about some changes they've been doing for the HD port but that's hard to swallow, the locked 30fps and limited resolution options and still being unable to move the camera while locked even though there's 2 sticks now doesn't help the game's case at all

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

1 to go are you kidding me? I can't change anything else!

Edit: Oh... It's a 4 4 1 down there not a 4 4.... Nevermind me it's 04:02 AM and i'm drunk

Amateur.

For some reason YouTube isn't letting me get to the bit where you can set the time stamp. Go to 42:11 in the video.

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 12:23PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

so, since I never heard anything about how the SE of dmc 4 fared, I decided to take a look at the cutscenes again even though Vergils first looked so horrible and... well, he still looks horribly unfinished and he still has that tacked on at the end feel but those new lady & trish cutscenes are so delicious rrrrrr, lady

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Amateur.

Now i'm intermediate

Soon i'll show that 30x30 bastard who's boss

Edit: The legend meets its match!

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 4:57PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Age of Empires?

Apparently AI diff went up to 11 in HD, but I barely remember what it used to be like.

Funnily enough, naval is all I'm really good at, fire ship spam and concentrated targeting tends to wreck the AI's fleets.

Interested in playing together?

Buddy I used to play with has been MIA for very long, other friends are not interested or don't even have it... And playing alone or randoms online is kinda ehh.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Interested in playing together?

Buddy I used to play with has been MIA for very long, other friends are not interested or don't even have it... And playing alone or randoms online is kinda ehh.

Dunno, playing with me might be more frustrating than solo, I'm terrible. I'd be willing to if you have pretty ectreme patience for bad gamers.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

A Darkness Bow to be exact, 4.5 stars in both Melee and Ranged, Overall Defense +5 and Melee Dash Attack +1, 303 value

HOW LONG DID THAT TAKE?! weapon creation is the thing that kills my mood every time I go back to complete challenges...

@flips: Is Ephidel your favorite morph? he doesn't even have internal battle data

Game: Splatoon Pairing: Inkling girl x Octoling Links: pixiv1 pixiv2 bonus oh my~

last edited at Aug 22, 2015 10:27PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It's fiiiine. I barely remember anything myself, we can noob-out.

This is my account,
throw me an invite whenever you can.

Done, I'm Kantalogical on steam.

This topic has been locked.