Forum › A "small" topic for video games

joined Mar 23, 2013

Satoru Iwata is dead

;_; Goodnight sweet prince, man 2015 is a shit year for deaths...

Joke from /v/

Q: Why did nintendo die?
A: Because the last thing Iwata heard was the ambulance going "WII U, WII U, WII U"

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 8:50PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Satoru Iwata is dead

Joke from /v/

A: Because the last thing Iwata heard was the ambulance going "WII U, WII U, WII U"

They're not the only ones joking, moments ago wikipedia was saying he died because of rape... And who else died this year?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Satoru Iwata is dead

Joke from /v/

They're not the only ones joking, moments ago wikipedia was saying he died because of rape... And who else died this year?

Wow, that's one shitty "joke", Thiaguinho-sama.

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 8:58PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

And who else died this year?

Leonard Nimoy, Sir Christopher Lee, Chikao Ohtsuka and i'm sure there were a few more that ain't coming immediatly to my head

joined Mar 23, 2013

This sort of things always happens when someone remotely famous dies, they have to change the security settings for a time, everytime.

But yeah, Thia you don't have to remind people that it happens :( .

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Right? Someone will probably try to put it back later, if not something worse.

This sort of things always happens when someone remotely famous dies, they have to change the security settings for a time, everytime.

Because there's always idiot's to edit Wikipedia or TV Tropes that you can't always trust them, and I really didn't remember who else died Evilnemesis, I didn't ask to remind others, but I admit your suffering is a nice bonus. (b * v * )b

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Right? Someone will probably try to put it back later, if not something worse.

Because there's always idiot's to edit Wikipedia or TV Tropes that you can't always trust them, and I really didn't remember who else died Evilnemesis, I didn't ask to remind others, but I admit your suffering is a nice bonus. (b * v * )b

Thia, have you had a chance to sleep and get your thoughts in order like I asked earlier? Because this "every silver linking has a dark cloud of despair" act isn't getting any less old.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Thia, have you had a chance to sleep and get your thoughts in order like I asked earlier? Because this "every silver linking has a dark cloud of despair" act isn't getting any less old.

Yeah I was able to finally get a little more sleep, but as my body is not used to have much sleep I'm really lethargic today, if you're asking because of what I said to Evilnemesis that was a joke, don't worry Nezchan, I will not have another mental diarrhea for a long time, that rarely happens, didn't Maus also ask if I had some sleep? I don't remember if I answered him or if he really asked or not...

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 9:49PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll definitely miss Iwata...

So many bad "jokes" everywhere.

Series: Super Mario Bros. Pairing: Peach x Rosalina Link: deviantart

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

I come online every once in a while, see many good things and get really happy then something like that happens and I get brought back into this dark and depressing reality....
R.I.P. Iwata. Your work will live on in our hearts for eternity ;_;

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Lost connection with anything Nintendo during the mid-life of the GameCube... This still makes me feel something... something there where your heart is supposed to be, where I have a blackhole...

As Jim said, the guy just wanted to make fun games.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Been watching Two Best Friends Play playing through Tormentum (point and click adventure game), and fuck, almost every scene looks like a metal album cover... Slightly Giger-esque (but without all the sexual organs not-so-hidden imagery).

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

not even a month ago I said I couldn't get into Fire Emblem thanks to awakening, now look at me, leisurly enjoying sword of seals

the fucking mob on the throne in chapter 3 ruined EVERYTHING, fuck you and your last-hit-kill-avoiding dodges you fucking piece of shit

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Soooo, I totally forgot how time consuming and demotivating it is to actually learn fighting games. But who can say no to 41% damage combos, right? Ermac > all

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

There's apparently a starwars themed archtype(called Kozmos) coming to yugioh...? It's kinda early to tell but I see lightsabers and a futuristic city.

@Maus: lol. FE 6 and 10 have weird RNG.

Series: Choujigen Game Neptune Pairing: IF x Vert Link: pixiv

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So...I got Re: birth 1 earlier than planned thanks to a gift card and lol... "H-H-Hotel?!" I can imagine what IF's mental image was at the time...heh... I like it XD. I've only watched an LP of the 1st game and it's different...kinda...sorta...story-wise anyway since the battle system is quite different. I lied, I fell in love on the sweet pudding scene

Game: Splatoon Pairing: Callie x Marie Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Aw yeh, finally fulfilled the neccessary conditions to play Metroid Prime 3, feels so good to play a Prime game that i haven't played before ;_; Can't wait for Federation Force hhhhheehh
Too bad i got the normal version though, so no delicious extension of Bryyo's theme for me

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Alright, i'm set for EVO!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ lol.

I like how Blaziken looks in Pokken so far :D Dan+Ken fusion? Almost forgot to mention the ATATATATATA.

Ok Konami wat r u doin? Trishula is back but Stratos is still banned?! lol, also RIP Djinn lock...waaaait no hits on B.A.? ..... lol

Game: SB69 Pairing: RetoCyan Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

last edited at Jul 16, 2015 10:59PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh Vert you are such an adorable fujoshi XD. time to grind 5 more lvls

Series: Pokemon(gen4) Pairing: Shirona x Hikari Link: pixiv1 pixiv2

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Holy shit this EVO is bad for my heart

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

**** the Splatfest was yesterday/today!? I thought it was tomorrow...ah...better use write the dates on my phone next time :( I'm slowly turning into an air head...hahh...

And so Bizzarro Flame was extinguished...

Series: Darkstalkers Pairing: Morrigan x Lilith Links: pixiv1 pixiv2

last edited at Jul 19, 2015 3:14AM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I think the thing I like the most about Shovel Knight is the fact that I can 100%tly trust this game in everything, I was hesistant to pay 5000 gold for the Hall of Champions only to get a decent laugh after I realized what it was (and the money thrice back with some work + helpful info about the ghosts weakness)

Edit: Also who is this guy again? I have seen him before http://i.imgur.com/1MzrSiY.png

last edited at Jul 19, 2015 10:16AM

This topic has been locked.