Forum › Anime season

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

a harem anime with yaoi end might be good.

Would watch.

I actually thought about doing a story like that for a while now, more like fake harem though.
Dude gets into girls-school-just-gone-coed as only male and plans on getting his harem going. All the main girls are gay though and don't really care about him. But he's living his dilusions until some other male exchange student comes along and gets along better with the girls than he does cause he's gay too. Then, yaoi and yuri endings.

I can't draw for shit though, so it's never gonna happen.

I wish I could draw... I'd so do that story

I could but im busy working on my own crap hurr durr............KEK (my own yuri series)

last edited at May 1, 2015 8:34AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Just reporting.

Found some yuri-OVERLOADED-subtext of NanoFate levels of obviousness, anime: Shigofumi episode 4 only.

Is sit just not shown after or does it get destroyed after?

It is safe to watch. Not a let down like that.

They are side characters who only appear on that episode, due to the nature of the anime's actual plot (it seems like it covers a variety of stories all throughout).

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Just reporting.

Found some yuri-OVERLOADED-subtext of NanoFate levels of obviousness, anime: Shigofumi episode 4 only.

They are side characters who only appear on that episode, due to the nature of the anime's actual plot (it seems like it covers a variety of stories all throughout).

Oh my, I wish NanoFate had this level of yuri undertone, subtext seems like an understatement.

last edited at May 1, 2015 11:41AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just reporting.

Haha, thanks. Had it on my PTW for a while now but got a little scared right there. I need to get my paranoia checked...

I could but im busy working on my own crap hurr durr............KEK (my own yuri series)

I`m looking forward to that, is there already something to see?

last edited at May 1, 2015 12:50PM

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

Just reporting.

Haha, thanks. Had it on my PTW for a while now but got a little scared right there. I need to get my paranoia checked...

I`m looking forward to that, is there already something to see?

no... not yet i was thinking of doing a one shot but then i just decided to do that another time and just start doing a storyboard for another thing ive had in my head for the longest time

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want to see some of it too! Urashi, I'm a drawer too... someday I hope to share my history with all of you, but I think that at some point it became too big (with over 30 characters and 4 years)

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

no... not yet i was thinking of doing a one shot but then i just decided to do that another time and just start doing a storyboard for another thing ive had in my head for the longest time

Haha, I get that, I always have too many ideas in my head so I jump from one to the other and back. Still, very much looking forward to it.

I want to see some of it too! Urashi, I'm a drawer too... someday I hope to share my history with all of you, but I think that at some point it became too big (with over 30 characters and 4 years)

Also totally get that. I have a VN in mind but it is waaay too ambitious to ever become reality.

But well, even without being way too ambitious, my drawing is pretty much slightly below the level of most OEVNs. Obviously, that's not a good thing. I mean, it's only a design but it's also pretty much as far as I can go right now so even polishing my art to an acceptable level alone is going to take years.

Still, I hope you finish it somewhere along the lines, 30 characters certainly does sound like it's going to be pretty awesome. :)

last edited at May 1, 2015 5:35PM

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

Haha, I get that, I always have too many ideas in my head so I jump from one to the other and back. Still, very much looking forward to it.

Also totally get that. I have a VN in mind but it is waaay too ambitious to ever become reality.

But well, even without being way too ambitious, my drawing is pretty much slightly below the level of most OEVNs. Obviously, that's not a good thing. I mean, it's only a design but it's also pretty much as far as I can go right now so even polishing my art to an acceptable level alone is going to take years.

Still, I hope you finish it somewhere along the lines, 30 characters certainly does sound like it's going to be pretty awesome. :)

yeah the ideas keep flowing out of my head that its hard to choose which one to start i have tons of stories i want to draw but i gotta focus on this story i can't lose my way....kek and yeah doing a VN sound great i think you can do it as long as you keep wanting to do it

Urashi C. Pin
joined Jun 17, 2014

yeah i hope eventually i can upload some and yah it would be awesome to see some work from you too

last edited at May 1, 2015 5:57PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

yeah the ideas keep flowing out of my head that its hard to choose which one to start i have tons of stories i want to draw but i gotta focus on this story i can't lose my way....kek and yeah doing a VN sound great i think you can do it as long as you keep wanting to do it

As long as you keep those ideas for later, everything is good I guess. I know I've forgotten one or two already that I was pretty proud of.
Hehe, yeah, it's all about that patience. Sadly not one of my strong points but, well, we'll see.

last edited at May 1, 2015 6:59PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

a harem anime with yaoi end will be good.

Fixed it for you. Yup would watch too =D

last edited at May 1, 2015 10:20PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

can't wait for sidonia s2 ep4 epic battle!!

Aldnoah zero better off with yaoi end.

last edited at May 2, 2015 4:32AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So, Re-Kan is openly yuri now

Aldnoah zero better off with yaoi end.

"Better off", maybe, but it'd still have a long way to go to be good

joined Dec 16, 2013

^nothing close to sidonia awesomes.

joined Dec 16, 2013

Yuri confirmed in Re-Kan.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Then I will resume re-kan, the bad taste of the second episode made me avoid it.

last edited at May 2, 2015 6:23PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Then I will resume re-kan, the bad taste of the second episode made me avoid it.

What happened in the second episode?

And how much yuri it have?

last edited at May 2, 2015 6:40PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

OMG sidonia is just frickin awesome! can only get that epic level battle with cg.
oh and re-kan yuri is not much just ...errr my limited english prevent me explaining
so just read the review.
https://yurination.wordpress.com/2015/05/02/re-kan-episode-5-freaky-festival

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What happened in the second episode?

And how much yuri it have?

It was just bad in general and the guy who wasn't really funny took too much screen time, I thought "If this is what we'll get in the next episodes... then I will drop it" but it got much better it seems.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

It was just bad in general and the guy who wasn't really funny took too much screen time, I thought "If this is what we'll get in the next episodes... then I will drop it" but it got much better it seems

The second episode is probably the worst, but I wouldn't say that it gets much better. Re-Kan is fairly mediocre

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I just finished watching the first part of Re-kan episode 4 and there's a pretty gay moment between those two in there. It's pretty low-key most of the time, in all aspects, but I still seriously enjoy it. It's good for relaxing with nothing really heavy.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I don't know but I feel like they are going to treat the nudity in Vivid as a joke...I mean looking at the "clever" censors and the Dead or Alive physics I can't take it seriously not that I do in the manga anyway

The second episode is probably the worst, but I wouldn't say that it gets much better. Re-Kan is fairly mediocre

I'm going to have to sadly agree with this sigh . The best character is probably the samurai, the girl duos do have good chemistry but.............

...Meanwhile in Show by Rock!! Retoree is making her move nyeheheh. I'm also surprised the truth came out this early I wonder if there's going to be action now O_O

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Show by Rock pretty much went full yuri. I approve!
Retoree x Cyan is just ungodly cute, I want some doujins of them!

last edited at May 4, 2015 10:15AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Illya PV released or something. Selfcest yuri and stuff.

Is Illya worth it, by the way? Only ever watched the Zero series.
Heard annoying things about annoying male side characters in Illya.

last edited at May 4, 2015 12:37PM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

I swear I'm not staring.

Ahem. I wouldn't really recommend Illya unless you're a Fate fan. I've got quite a few problems with it, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the heck out of it. If we're talking yuri, it's all just subtext (better word would just be fanservice). Mana transfer kisses blah blah. At the end of the line, it's still Shirou's harem in a world where he's a side character. All the girls want his d sans Miyu.

To reply you must either login or sign up.