Forum › Jyoshikausei discussion

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

This is not how a normal high school girl usually behave. Please don't make a weird face when you meet them after reading this manga. Thank you :D

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The series page says it's been licensed and removed...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is great! XD

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

The girl obviously has to much time in her hands...

All those weirdness... Those subtle panty shots still didn't do it for me but... I only read ch1...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ keep going it gets better ch 12 was soooo cute!

Pretty fun I just wish they would animate this kind of stuff instead of shonen and harem/ecchi so much...sigh my everyday pain.

about ch 17 why is everyone so scared of dentists? I still don't get it last time I went it was quick and painless.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

just how and where do you find these kinds of things?
however, thanks for the good reading

Casiee_hunter
joined Jul 8, 2014

I'm just like the main girl, when I go to the dentist XD The dentist lady always has to hold my hand (I never do ask her to do that she just does) and I do the same thing with my legs XD
Keep going, its amazing, I can relate to some of the stuff

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Not sure how to feel about Crunchyroll licensing. Their translation work is often sub-par.
Enjoyable manga though.

joined Apr 9, 2014

awwww shibume and momoko as kids

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can identify with chapter 6. That's the kinda goofy shit I remember from high school.

holy shit who the fuck licensed this? must know now!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Crunchyroll

Crunchyroll

Omg yiss, thank you so much sir! Hands over freshly baked cookies

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

This is actually how weird me and my friends act haha. Well we dont go walking to our homes ;w; but we do random stuff like this.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Not sure how to feel about Crunchyroll licensing. Their translation work is often sub-par.

While I would disagree (at least in terms of anime), what exactly could they be screwing up? Sound effects? T/N's? Or maybe you're saying you'd rather not support them because of aforementioned poor translation work...

Personally, I'm rather pleased they picked it up when they did (or maybe that I found out about when I did). I can read all the old chapters like the cheap [insert derogatory term here] that I am, and then also read new chapters for free while giving the artist/publisher/whatever money. Given the odds that they don't **** anything up, it's a win-win, I think.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

While I would disagree (at least in terms of anime), what exactly could they be screwing up? Sound effects? T/N's? Or maybe you're saying you'd rather not support them because of aforementioned poor translation work...

Personally, I'm rather pleased they picked it up when they did (or maybe that I found out about when I did). I can read all the old chapters like the cheap [insert derogatory term here] that I am, and then also read new chapters for free while giving the artist/publisher/whatever money. Given the odds that they don't **** anything up, it's a win-win, I think.

Well, yeah, I guess I was wrong here. Was speaking more of past experience.

My personal dislike for Crunchyroll is more about their regional restrictions for some content. I understand the legal reasons, but since I live in country that's not english-speaking, and not in EU, I'm quite used to seing the "Content not available in your country" warning.

Maybe it's better now, I wonder.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I can understand why that would suck a lot Thiron. More often than not scanlators stop doing their work when things get licensed by CR. I have no issues continuing to read them since I'm from Canada but for many parts of the world this means you won't be able to see content anymore.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Who noticed the "long drawn-out scream of mortal agony" sfx translation in chapter 13? Lol.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I was a bit doubtful about this one at first, but it's a really great read, nicely done and it works so nice that having dialogs in that one would totally ruin it.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

So, she likes filling holes, eh?

joined Aug 1, 2013

This is just too funny.

10489882_731610843562234_6956319631533867213_n
joined Sep 2, 2014

This is just too cute, I have to keep reading it x3

joined Apr 6, 2013

This is cute, I didn't think there would be any Yuri in it, but I was pleasantly surprised.

How can something be Ecchi and Cute at the same time, I don't know how to react.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

reads the first chapter
Hey this is really good even without text! Its a safe humor and enjoyable to look at :)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

reads the first chapter
Hey this is really good even without text! Its a safe humor and enjoyable to look at :)

I think it would lose it's essence and humor with text

(I rarely see a lengthy No text manga.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.