Forum › Habitual Lovers discussion

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

"Am I some kind of slut?" Lol

I love Hajime-senpai!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What a great week, new stuff from Mikuni Hajime, Morishima Akiko and Takemiya Jin, plus a chapter of Nekugurui Minako-san and doujins by Tama II and Hayashiya Shizuru. The yuri goddesses have smiled upon us for sure!

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

very cute. I loved this (:

Those bath salts had them eating each other like zombies.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Awesome to see more of this mangaka's stuff
Nice read!

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

What a great week, new stuff from Mikuni Hajime, Morishima Akiko and Takemiya Jin, plus a chapter of Nekugurui Minako-san and doujins by Tama II and Hayashiya Shizuru. The yuri goddesses have smiled upon us for sure!

Don't forget all the great /u/ animes the goddesses have bestowed to us this summer.
Mainly: Hanayamata, Locodol and Sabagebu.

joined Apr 14, 2013

XD

joined Jun 5, 2014

Don't forget all the great /u/ animes the goddesses have bestowed to us this summer.

more will come. .i just know it

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Locodol went yuri? I only watched a bit past the first episode, but didn't notice much there

In addition, there's Yama no Susume S2. Wouldn't be surprised if Momo Kyun Sword ends up with some subtext. And maybe Tokyo ESP if Yomi and Kagura turn out to be more than cameos

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

This is hot and and very sexy~! xD

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Oh god the panel on the bottom left was really hot.....
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/habitual_lovers#7

Mikuni Hajime never disappoints!

EDIT: Is Hanayamata or Locodol any good? I'm already watching Sabagebu and I like it so far.

last edited at Jul 18, 2014 1:47AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Locodol is extremely gay as of episodes 2 and 3. As for Hanayamata, it's got strong subtext as well, although I'm personally more into it for the gorgeous visuals and dancing.

Yama no Susume is having sub issues, but is really just too heartwarming. Episode 2 was amazing. I also happen to be following Momo Kyun Sword; with the large emphasis on the opposing roles of Momoko and Onihime, perhaps we can expect some rivalry shipping.

joined Apr 12, 2014

LOL that was funny and great, super cute

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh god the panel on the bottom left was really hot.....
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/habitual_lovers#7

Mikuni Hajime never disappoints!

EDIT: Is Hanayamata or Locodol any good? I'm already watching Sabagebu and I like it so far.

Hanayamata is pretty nice so far, touch of comedy, yuri subtext all over, cute character design (girl's eyes look weird tho...), and awesome visuals.

Locodol is easygoing slow paced (relaxing), has some nice comedy, bits of yuri subtext, and a refreshing take on the idol stuff... I hate idol animes... but I am loving Locodol so far.

last edited at Jul 18, 2014 5:59AM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I love Hajime-sans-sans work uwu

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i liked this, was nice..........also kinda hot

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

sorry for the out-topic,
i had problem using the reader under android, and i wanted to ask if it was normal, but i didn't want to open a new post

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

yup pretty cool...and hot...wait...
On the Anime season discussion yeah its great bring the subtext YURI SHALL CONQUER ALL!

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

Cute in a sexy way.....

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

"No touching!"

Stern, but fair.

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Those bath salts had them eating each other like zombies.

This is the one post in the discussion that made me Lol for whatever reason.

Screenshot%202023-12-06%20155837
joined Dec 4, 2023

found my profile picture thanks to this

To reply you must either login or sign up.