Forum › Maya's Funeral Procession discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

shit ending.
she could always cheat..oh wait is it really cheating.
which one is the 'real' relationship again. idk.

i wish there is anti yuri tag.

last edited at Sep 10, 2014 5:13PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What the HELL was that?

Man I hate when they make contrived and stpid plots just for drama's sake.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Man I hate when they make contrived and stupid* plots just for drama's sake.

99% of dramas in a nutshell right here! ^^^^

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

What the HELL was that?

Man I hate when they make contrived and stpid plots just for drama's sake.

+1.
Plus, where's the supernatural thing anyway??

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I liked the creepy parts of this, but the drama was a bit too much, lol^^

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I already spoiled myself on this and knew it was gonna be awful but I read it anyway.
The plot was awkwardly built up tbh, started off like a creepy thriller, sudden lesbian romance, secret revenge plot, back to killer thriller, sudden incest shock for like 4 pages, het ending.
And Maya was super fuckin creepy in the beginning
I guess the author just really wanted a tragic yuri story, because it could have easily just been a thriller with the killer creepy girl next
Gay girls die quite often in past works didn't they ;___;
I knew what I was getting into and read it without investing myself in it, so my feelings and mood is intact enough, but damn this is really a downer

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

best yuri theather ever ! it's was a good reading.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Hmm..I don't really know if I hate it or like it....well 1 thing for sure it definitely make me cry.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

pretty long but I like it

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

This reminds me of the manga Evergreen!

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

I've always find these old yuri mangas dramatic but I always love their story line even if most of them are sad.

I think if Maya survived the fire, she and Reina will elope, but Maya will still die due to the injury she acquired during her childhood, but at least they could have enjoyed Maya's remaining years together. -- Just my imagination running away with me.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

One of my favorite mangas is this. I am looking for buying the oldest version of this that it was bigger than the bunko version.
And don't worry Reina, Maya isn't dead, she is just waiting the right moment to appear and take you away ;) !
Maya and Reina forever <3

last edited at Aug 2, 2018 3:35PM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

this was such an interesting read. wish it didn't end like that, though. i completely lost my shit and actually started LAUGHING when they found out they were sisters because the whole time i was like "wait why is there an incest tag? i don't get i-... oh."

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

well this was all over the place wtf haha

joined Feb 8, 2016

It really saddens me sometimes to read these older comics which are still filled with such misogynistic plots. Like all she could do was marry that man and give him exactly what he wanted and she earlier claimed she didn't. I didn't mind the clichéd plot up until they got to that point, then I was angry.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This was probably the cheesiest and most terrible thing I've ever read... Loved it. And it's not only the plot itself, but also the way the scenes themselves are drawn, there were so many awkward cuts, random characters appearing and disappearing out of nowhere, and the expressions, oh the expressions...

Maya's best quotes/moments:
"Even I bleed red"
"Fate is against me!"
"I am a demon that lives for vengeance".
"It's my true desire to be killed by you!"

Also, shout-out to Taku for being simultaneously the most progressive and the most regressive person in the story XD

This really had everything, didn't it? Distant parents, creepy neighbours, horseback riding, tarot readings, passionate forbidden romance, teen rebellion, incurable diseases, scars from a tragic past, revenge murders, animal sacrifices (for the cause), incest, comphet marriage and inescapable fates. Just what is there for anyone to miss!
Someone commented that it was long, but honestly, it was too short. This could've been the plot for two hundred episodes of a brazilian soap opera lol. (And I thought Onii-sama e was melodramatic...)

I'm absolutely adding this to my favourites list, it was gold—haven't laughed like this over a manga in a while. Definitely gonna read it again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.