Forum › Akuma no Riddle discussion

Copy%20(6)%20of%20copy%20of%20ma%20pic
joined Feb 3, 2014

Damn gurllll >->

joined Oct 21, 2013

Mm...I reaaally love this anime. but sadly...I still can't find the full upload episode..maybe because it hasnt finished yet..

It finished airing last month.

last edited at Jul 14, 2014 12:28PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

https://twitter.com/minakatasunao/status/495219443975204865/photo/1
iamnotready

Damn. I can only imagine how much restraint she has to use when drawing the actual manga.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I just finished reading all of the chapters available. I don't know what others could find charming about this. Definitely not my cup of tea. All of the charactrs are just so idiotic & crazy. Character development is slow but the overall pacing of the story is fast. I can't sympathize with any of the characters at all. Anyone?

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013
joined Oct 21, 2013

I just finished reading all of the chapters available. I don't know what others could find charming about this. Definitely not my cup of tea. All of the charactrs are just so idiotic & crazy. Character development is slow but the overall pacing of the story is fast. I can't sympathize with any of the characters at all. Anyone?

Becoming an anime does wonders to a manga's popularity, I think.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

author updated pixiv account with pictures from her twitter.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=45340606

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I like you

Not love? What is this crap?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I like you

^ I don't know why, but I just lost it when I read this comment.. maybe the lack of sleep...

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I like you

This (courtesy of shadow8321's post)

好きです

can translate as "like" or "love" depending on context. Maybe the translator is holding on to "love" in case the stronger term (愛) is used later? Or maybe I'm just making up excuses because translation can be hard.

last edited at Aug 13, 2014 10:33PM

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I like you

This (courtesy of shadow8321's post)

好きです

can translate as "like" or "love" depending on context. Maybe the translator is holding on to "love" in case the stronger term (愛) is used later? Or maybe I'm just making up excuses because translation can be hard.

好き is technically "like", so to translate it as such is correct. However, anybody who knows about manga/anime confessions would realise that an overwhelming amount of the time characters use "like" rather "love"; in fact 愛 is not generally used seriously except to indicate deep love as in Rebellion, where Homura claims her actions are done out of love - 「愛よ」. Because of this sort of culture gap, some people translate 好き as "love", since it would be perceived that way from a Western POV. In this case, since it is basically a confession scene - she just kissed her, for goodness' sake - I think it is entirely reasonable to think of 好き as "love".

Also, I find it mildly hilarious that so far the main couple is getting completely left in the dust by HitsuChita. It's nice that there's more yuri in it than the anime, though.

...Does anybody else wonder how Hitsugi managed to reach Chitaru in the last page?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

...Does anybody else wonder how Hitsugi managed to reach Chitaru in the last page?

A stool perhaps?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

her twin tails act like a helicopter when off-screen.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Me neither. Still trying..

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Already like it better than the anime.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

HOLY **** they kiss in the manga!? -300 pts anime!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

HOLY **** they kiss in the manga!? -300 pts anime!

I really don't understand this. Like, who was watching Akuma no Riddle that DIDN'T want them to kiss and would be deeply offended by it.

wait did I say that wrong? I'm taking points from the anime for cutting that
EDIT: oh wait were you referring to why they cut it? yeah stupid reasons are stupid and the ALWAYS do it it's annoying, that's why reading the manga is always better.

last edited at Aug 14, 2014 2:47AM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

A stool perhaps?

My guess.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

A stool perhaps?

My guess.

Bahahaha xD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah sorry I was criticizing the anime adaptation as well.

lol English is weird and so easy to miss understand.

A stool perhaps?

My guess.

NICE! another great scene completely ruined.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I like you

ikr? Who the heck is willing to kill themselves out of LIKE??

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

from /u/

"I am not entirely sure of this, but it seems that the author found a friend in あるばとろす who seems to have been an animator for AnR, so now the two of them will release image related.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45192160 for their pixiv with images from the book itself."

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

I'm sure that Hitsughi meant love , fuck the translation :D

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

from /u/

"I am not entirely sure of this, but it seems that the author found a friend in あるばとろす who seems to have been an animator for AnR, so now the two of them will release image related.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45192160 for their pixiv with images from the book itself."

Yeah, I saw that too. The staff of AnR are releasing a collection of genga as a doujin, and there will be guest illustrations by Minakata Sunao and Kouga Yun. Those having their drawings featured include the director, Kusakawa Keizo, and the character designer, Ide Naomi, among others. Unfortunately, it seems to be an event exclusive...

https://twitter.com/minakatasunao/status/495219443975204865/photo/1
iamnotready

Damn. I can only imagine how much restraint she has to use when drawing the actual manga.

And then there's this infamous sketch...

To reply you must either login or sign up.