Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

The hell with that cliff-hanger ending of TV anim!? Kiss! KISS! GO KISS NEKOYAMA AND PUSH HER DOWN INUGAMI!!

last edited at Jun 26, 2014 8:00PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

last episode looked bad, kinda trew me off

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The animation on last episode was crap, not to mention episode itself was "meh" anime was too involved in throwing new characters at us to develop anything or produce comedic timing so the whole thing feels like wasted potential, hoping the rest of this gets translated -_-

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Last episode, not a satisfying conclusion at all. =/

The animation on last episode was crap, not to mention episode itself was "meh" anime was too involved in throwing new characters at us to develop anything or produce comedic timing so the whole thing feels like wasted potential, hoping the rest of this gets translated -_-

Need more Sakura Trick or Sakura Trick-like anime, preferably without the love triangle arc and a focus on the main couple for more than half the anime plz...

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Last episode, not a satisfying conclusion at all. =/

Need more Sakura Trick or Sakura Trick-like anime, preferably without the love triangle arc and a focus on the main couple for more than half the anime plz...

W/out love triangle +1.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Anime or not they really need to keep translating these, there's just not enough >_>.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I liked the anime. Felt like introduction run though. Maybe there's hope for another season? Still, it was pretty entertaining. Just wish it was longer.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Anyway, I'm not sure what "conclusion" some expected to see. Both manga and anime are plotless flirty comedy, more SoL than romance.
It's just not a plot-oriented series, you know. I doubt any kind of "progress" ever happens, and it's not supposed to. It's not about what happens, it's more about having fun while nothing happens.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

watched the ova they're at hotspring...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Yeah it was alright I don't think it was an ova wasn't it an omake?

joined Jul 5, 2014

Kinda confused by this series ^^
Are there any actual couples in this? Because every episode/chapter or whatever the girls are flirting with someone different lol.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Looks like Sexy Akiba Detectives may have given up the ghost. How long does a group have to be inactive before they're declared dead?

last edited at Nov 16, 2014 3:14AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Looks like Sexy Akiba Detectives may have given up the ghost. How long does a group have to be inactive before they're declared dead?

6 months, typically.

joined Jan 8, 2014

It got bumped...soooo, next ch. Whos doin it cuz the manga rocks more than the anime..

Sachiko-Kawaii Uploader
Kawaii Scans
joined Nov 28, 2013

We're interested in working on it, one of the series we're tossing around. If anyone is interested in assisting please let us know. An extra hand could certainly be a deciding factor.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

We're interested in working on it, one of the series we're tossing around. If anyone is interested in assisting please let us know. An extra hand could certainly be a deciding factor.

I read through the first volume yesterday, and it's a bit brutal. Aside from a lot of language-based humour (which I haven't seen handled too well in the past) Kuzushiro's got a pretty extensive vocabulary and an aversion to furigana. On the other hand, I'd love to see this picked up again, even if only so that we could eventually put out the "Inori-san and Souma-san" spin off-that ran in this month's Yurihime, so depending on what sort of release schedule you were thinking of I might be able to help out.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 2:10AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

The scanlator of this, Sexy Akiba, said on their blog after the release of their new KyouSaya scanlation:

"ETA on next Inugami chapter: god knows. Sorry. It's half-TL'd but kind of a bit cold and unbaked right now. If anyone wants to edit, get in touch, that might speed up the process!!"

If you want to work on it, seems like it would be a good idea to offer them your assistance, seeing as you're both looking for some extra hands to help.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Unexpectedly, an update six months later. Well, in that case I'll let Sachi sort things out with Sexy Akiba, but I should still be available to help out if additional translating is needed.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Unexpectedly, an update six months later. Well, in that case I'll let Sachi sort things out with Sexy Akiba, but I should still be available to help out if additional translating is needed.

Weird part is, they came back on the 16th November.

The exact same day you posted saying

Is this the weirdest coincidence?

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Is this the weirdest coincidence?

Yeah, I thought about that too. It's either that, or they're on the forum, saw their death was being discussed and put out the world's fastest release.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

h-hey if you guys are still interested in collabing I'm up for it! Really, anyone to breathe down my back about getting off my ass and TLing would be nice. Assistance would make it nicer, though~

Also it legitimately was a coincidence. Honest.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

h-hey if you guys are still interested in collabing I'm up for it! Really, anyone to breathe down my back about getting off my ass and TLing would be nice. Assistance would make it nicer, though~

More Inugami would be great. After that last discussion here ended up getting buried, we made a new thread here; maybe you could post there and just say what you're looking for right now?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was a lot of fun :) The crowds piercing gaze wounds me lol.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Nezu is so cute! I just wanna squeeze her face ><

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 2:04PM

joined Dec 5, 2014

Nezu is so cute! I just wanna squeeze her face ><

Me too ( ≧Д≦)

To reply you must either login or sign up.