Forum › Posts by Bainos

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Jan 2, 2022

What's this adorable creature?

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Jan 2, 2022

Glad to see that we're getting a song, although at the same time the "I don't know how to apologize" excuse and the running away from just talking it out are a bit silly, especially considering that they never had a real fight and the reason they have grown apart is a bit flimsy.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Jan 2, 2022

Why do I have the impression that this will not be resolved with Nanase revealing what the student council president did a forcing him to face the consequences of his actions... Even though that would literally solve all of her problems (being pressured to join the student council and making clear that she dislikes the president) ?

This chapter was awful and, being unsure where things will go from here, I'm not sure that I want to see the next one.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Jan 2, 2022

I'm not too sure what the point of the backstory is, since it sure doesn't make them sympathetic. I wouldn't reject a plot where traumatized kids with superpowers have decided to take revenge through violence and we're expected to empathize with them, but after showing that they actually find killing people fun in chapter 51, I don't think that was the purpose.

Maybe it's just to show that even though they like killing, this didn't come out of nowhere and they had reasons to turn out like this? That addition would make sense, I guess.

I just hope I'm not wrong. If this all turn out into a "they were victims first, let's support them and just forget about how happy they were about killing before", I'd find this pretty annoying.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Jan 2, 2022

I get Michi. Honami really is too cute. How adorably happy she looked when she saw her merch hanging from the bag.

It'll have to go somewhere eventually, but I wouldn't mind a couple of cute chapters of Michi just being nice to Honami and making her happy while pretending not to see her.