Forum › My Employer Can Only Sleep if I Hug Her discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

You can't make such cute and interesting story to only tell me author is not working on it anymore! That's illegal!

Also shouldn't series be tagged as Dropped or On Hiatus instead of Ongoing then?

I need to do research! But I think the proper tag is actually “abandoned.”

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Is Korean Mei!

joined Jan 14, 2020

Oh wow this is really cute I can't wait to- Hasn't been updated since August 2020.

Oh...well. Life is naught but suffering. It was still cute tho!

Nnnnooooo!!!!

I looked up the conversion btw, currently 200 yuan is about 31 USD. Which.... seems like not much but I guess you are just snuggling someone. I'd take 31 bucks to snuggle. Fuck I'd do it for free, hasn't been as many snuggling opportunities, what with a plague goin' on and all

31 bucks a night, every night, totals out to a bit over $11,000 a year. To be a human teddy bear. With no restrictions as to the rest of your day. I’d call that a pretty sweet deal.

Plus this is China, which for all its growth is still a developing country; $11,000/year is about the GDP per capita (exchange rate, not PPP). Probably doesn't go as far in the cities but still, it's not like getting $11,000 in Japan or the US would be.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Is Korean Mei!

No, is Chinese Mei. Is very bad form to confuse Korean and Chinese. Chinese names, Chinese currency, Chinese characters on the cover...

joined May 25, 2017

nooooo a comic about sleeping girls... and its only one chapter... sobs

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

This was pretty good. Thanks a lot for all the new yuri manhua, 'Myself'! Hopefully, the author can continue, I really like this kind of dynamics.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

mudfire posted:

nooooo a comic about sleeping girls... and its only one chapter... sobs

I know. Like there's really only one series on the entire site tagged Yuri and Sleeping and it's not even coninuing I'm sobbing

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I'd say something buuuuuuut Pekoe pretty much already summed up my thoughts on the matter

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Thanks for all the..manhua, that is the spelling right? You are also doing the one with the basketball player and the nerd cutie right? Thank you so much!!! I hope author picks this up, if not, still thank you!!!!

Yep, I've been doing those too! We can hope that the author continues work on this...

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Oh wow this is really cute I can't wait to- Hasn't been updated since August 2020.

Oh...well. Life is naught but suffering. It was still cute tho!

Nnnnooooo!!!!

I looked up the conversion btw, currently 200 yuan is about 31 USD. Which.... seems like not much but I guess you are just snuggling someone. I'd take 31 bucks to snuggle. Fuck I'd do it for free, hasn't been as many snuggling opportunities, what with a plague goin' on and all

31 bucks a night, every night, totals out to a bit over $11,000 a year. To be a human teddy bear. With no restrictions as to the rest of your day. I’d call that a pretty sweet deal.

Since your free during the day you can work another job and your living in that home so you really need an apartment either

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If you're buying foreign products, or if you're buying stuff mainly for export (and that includes most gadgets), then, yeah, it's about $31. But if you're buying domestic products and services? It's about $114. Just saying. Although China has a very recent problem with domestic inflation, especially food. And that's part of the reason why there's been so much change at the top recently.

My exact thoughts, Orange Pekoe. Kinda reminds me of When Your Night Ends (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/when_your_night_ends#7), what with the "just sleep beside me" premise

Thank you for that recommendation I agree we can believe it ended like that if it's not followed up.

last edited at Oct 29, 2021 1:27PM

joined Sep 19, 2021

Hmmm interesting adds to collection of favorite yuri/gl let's see how this story goes.. it has a quite interesting story plot I'll be waiting for the next update :v..

joined Nov 14, 2014

Loving this!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Translating this when it's just got one chapter is just taunting me! I want mooooore!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm gonna need the 'possibly dropped by the author' warnings at the start of stories if they're always gonna be this interesting

12993445_1138540659544820_3317986680163613305_n
joined Dec 7, 2014

How can you show me something that cute and tell me there is no more of it ......existence is pain, man

4625e8c6494d6b432f9993e960cfd46c
joined Jan 27, 2020

Is it possible that the author will continue this series? I would assume the answer is yes, since it was posted here (and with on hiatus tag), and if I search by title, it is posted at the same time almost everywhere. I saw somewhere that it would have appeared in 2019, thats a bit discouraging tho.

last edited at Nov 2, 2021 8:12PM

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

NO. MOAR!

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

To those wondering/'speculating about a continuation, I'd say it's pretty unlikely. The artist submitted it to Kuaikan as part of a long-strip contest, and wrote on Weibo that this work "at least fulfills my wish of having drawn a yuri manhua" and that they're satisfied with it. There are a few fans who commented in Chinese asking for it to continue, though.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

if I search by title, it is posted at the same time almost everywhere.

That's because all those other aggregator sites copied over the translation from MangaDex as soon as I submitted it there. I only post on Dynasty and MD. The original manhua was published on August 3, 2020.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Wow.... first time I'm really sad reading a project has no guarantee to continue :(
This was a pretty good reading. Hope they pick it up again, could be one of a kind

To reply you must either login or sign up.