Forum › Novels, a Boy and a Sailor Uniform discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The Looney Tunes outro played in my head after reading this.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I dunno about this one chief. On the one hand, an adult teaching a child to awaken to their inner trans... on the other hand, it's just straight shota.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Yes that's good, shota wearing sailor uniform by any means necessary.

Frog
joined Oct 14, 2020

Well, if it isn't Doctor Jellyfinger.

joined Jan 11, 2014

I dunno about this one chief. On the one hand, an adult teaching a child to awaken to their inner trans... on the other hand, it's just straight shota.

I don't think he's trans. He even said he was a guy at the end and the writer was talking about his "male nature". He just likes crossdressing. But yes I'm also 100% sure that woman intended to seduce this 11 year old and my dummy head thought no lolicon tag meant no kids under 16, but silly me.

last edited at Jan 29, 2021 12:33PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yeah. Yeah this needs the shota tag.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm pretty sure she wasn't actually trying to seduce him, but was just messing with him, as a game and because she was looking for inspiration.

She didn't seem like she really cared. I didn't detect any "lust" in her behavior. She was just manipulative.

A "rotten author", who probably just started as a "rotten girl".

I didn't find this particularly interesting, but whatever floats your boat.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

YEEEEEEAH I mean I didnt expect to read my Oneeshota in Dynasty but hell yeah it works yeeeeeeah

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

This woman awakened something in that boy

joined Dec 30, 2018

Its just fiction my guy dont overthink it

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Hahaha she just hands out yaoi to an 11 yo boy. Also the ending damn she really is dangerous.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Crossdressing in manga is always so pleasing; I mean- I know there's some guys IRL who can pull some wicked tricks, but it's always nice on paper

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I just can't get my head around the idea of modelling for a work of prose fiction.

joined May 4, 2013

J.K.Rowling autobiography

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Just surprised to find onee-shota here. Well, any onee-loli work gets its fair share of umm negative comments. Onee-shota just feels like a double whammy for this site (Het and Age gap) but well it is cute and nothing explicitly sexual happened. And well yes the cross dressing was good.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm surprised Tsukasa didn't take more than a couple of seconds to realize what the book he was looking at was about. What apparently-straight Japanese 11yo would be familiar with yaoi?

last edited at Feb 1, 2021 6:15AM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm surprised Tsukasa didn't take more than a couple of seconds to realize what the book he was looking at was about. What apparently-straight Japanese 11yo would be familiar with yaoi?

The picture on the cover and her immediate explanation were probably more than enough for him to get the gist of what it was supposed to be about.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

His mom was a big fan of that author remember.

To reply you must either login or sign up.