Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

joined May 10, 2021

New stuff, heck yes!
Love the bittersweetness of the two extra, though I feel kinda bad for the former classmate.

The Vtuber Shirayuki Tomoe from Nijisanji recently interviewed Manio and she shared some "gems" about the series

Airi and Hina's perverted activities are a very mild, all-ages version of her own fantasies
Manio's kinks are NTR, partner swapping, blind fold or character with eyes hidden, hypnosis, corruption, ahegao
Manio says she'd draw Kitakawa as eroguro if she had more talent for that
Manio says she decided that both girls would die in the end before the serialization even started
During serialization Manio says she started wanting to let one of them survive and live in despair, and there was a conflict with the editor, but the editor insisted that the ending should be the way it was. Both Tomoe and Manio agree that the ending was happy compared to her idea

Thanks for the extra info!

Untitled264_20240611160607
joined May 22, 2024

So it's finally uploaded. It's been translated on Mangadex for many months, but I'm glad now everyone can read it here.

Imagine Hinako’s life if that former classmate was the one she became friends with and became attached to. She could’ve had a normal life and someone who loved her properly, the what ifs is the biggest tragedy of this story

She just needed to be a minute earlier :(

last edited at Jun 5, 2024 1:09AM

joined May 28, 2018

I think the ending is fitting, but I wish that there had been a few more chapters building up to the conclusion. I also really really want to know what happens afterwards too, maybe an extra (optional) volume detailing how they found the two girls, the rest of the cast's reactions, as well as Ichika's conclusion. (No, that one-shot spinoff doesn't count, it just shows the thoughts of a new girl which is nice, but I want to see the others)

True. Also, when I see this extra, I hoped for Ichika/Yoshimi (glasses girl)/Yuko's part (Where Ichika was about to expose Yoshimi), too bad it didn't happen.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

I think the ending is fitting, but I wish that there had been a few more chapters building up to the conclusion. I also really really want to know what happens afterwards too, maybe an extra (optional) volume detailing how they found the two girls, the rest of the cast's reactions, as well as Ichika's conclusion. (No, that one-shot spinoff doesn't count, it just shows the thoughts of a new girl which is nice, but I want to see the others)

True. Also, when I see this extra, I hoped for Ichika/Yoshimi (glasses girl)/Yuko's part (Where Ichika was about to expose Yoshimi), too bad it didn't happen.

I kinda like how sudden it is and how we don’t see the aftermath of how her classmates are affected.

Death is absolute. It happens suddenly, and when it’s over, it’s over, regardless of whether or not you have regrets or more you want to do.

It’s poetic, in a way…. I think

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Damn, back from the dead hey...¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

joined May 22, 2024

I kinda like how sudden it is and how we don’t see the aftermath of how her classmates are affected.

Death is absolute. It happens suddenly, and when it’s over, it’s over, regardless of whether or not you have regrets or more you want to do.

It’s poetic, in a way…. I think

Yeah the ending is poetic, but that doesn't mean I still don't want more :v

Like I commented before, more extras that isn't a part of the main story would be nice since it doesn't affect the flow in any way. Those who thinks the conclusion is satisfying enough can just not read them, while those who are curious can see the aftermath.

last edited at Jun 5, 2024 8:39AM

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

YES THEY'RE BACK FROM THE DEAD WE'RE PISSPILLED AND VOMITMAXXING

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Reading this again, I’ve just realized the BE could have been prevented if Airi’s parents were more active with Airi’s mental state, instead of just letting Hina dealing with Airi 100%. They could have sit down, had a talk with her, convinced her to have dinner with them. They could have assured her that’s everything is fine and they’re always on her side, that Airi doesn’t need to go to school in this town or sth like that. Letting a depressed kid alone in her room and not taking any action towards her is one of the worst way to treat a depressed kid, I think. I know they trust Hina but they could have done sth, even if it’s small.

joined May 22, 2024

Reading this again, I’ve just realized the BE could have been prevented if Airi’s parents were more active with Airi’s mental state, instead of just letting Hina dealing with Airi 100%. They could have sit down, had a talk with her, convinced her to have dinner with them. They could have assured her that’s everything is fine and they’re always on her side, that Airi doesn’t need to go to school in this town or sth like that. Letting a depressed kid alone in her room and not taking any action towards her is one of the worst way to treat a depressed kid, I think. I know they trust Hina but they could have done sth, even if it’s small.

It's best to treat the parents like they don't exist, because they didn't do anything at all. Not when Airi left school, not when she was beating Hinako up, and not when she was screaming.

last edited at Jun 5, 2024 10:45AM

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

It's best to treat the parents like they don't exist, because they didn't do anything at all. Not when Airi left school, not when she was beating Hinako up, and not when she was screaming.

Then her life has been set up to end as a disaster from the beginning tbh. At least Hina’s parents still showed that they cared for her.

last edited at Jun 5, 2024 11:04AM

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I wasn't expecting to see this series back, here's hoping it gets an anime adaptation one day

__akiyama_mizuki_project_sekai_drawn_by_ririru__aef7569108d461f730828c198e920bc8_1_1_1_1_1
joined Mar 9, 2024

Sigh...
In certain Eastern Asia contries (Notably CJK, not necesary in that order though lol) overbearing parents is a problem by itself. Childrens are treated as parents' belongings, instead of human beings with their own thoughts and ideas. Rather than "This BE could be avoided if parents step up", it's probably more like "Airi's twisted personality may have been a result from her parents' treatment", at least in my opinion.
There's even a Internet meme (circulating on Chinese-language SNS) that roughtly says "Asking parents for help during mental crisis is like sit down and lit a cigarette so you can calm down when you have a natural gas leak". Tragic, but that's basically what we have here.

last edited at Jun 8, 2024 10:44AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Pretty interesting to have a pre-breakdown scene where Hina is the dominant one, with piss play no less. Very nice.

joined Jan 22, 2017

Fugg, I totally forgot what the ending was for this manga, and so it caught me AGAIN in the extras.

To reply you must either login or sign up.