Forum › Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story discussion

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Just everyone wait till Kuro gets her 5* unlock then she'll start stomping everyone else alongside Ultimate Momoko.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

While the usage of map was nice, what killed it for me was the insanely slow pace they were releasing those at.

Oh, absolutely, Chapter 7 was a drag and every time we got a tiny bit of it, and it wasn't over, I started spamming our Discord server with "I want to get off Mr. Chapter 7's Wild Ride..."

That sounds like torture. I suppose it builds up anticipation if nothing else lol

Chap 8 stuff

Okay so, here's the real reason the Yachiyo vs Mami fight happened... because people wanted it, no, seriously, that's the entire reason, they are both the eldest of their respective teams, people had been making fanart of the two fighting since the game launched, when push comes to shove, that entire scene is fanservice

You know what, that makes a lot more sense. I was quite confused when so much time was put into emphasizing that Tsuruno couldn't be saved without their perfect understanding of her, and then Yachiyo just goes and beats up Holy Mami and that was the end of that. I'm pretty sure one of the things they say to each other before they clash is there's no way they could ever understand one another. >.> So much for the power of friendship.

Every mission has a fight, whatever it's related to story or a random one. I think you felt that, because we were fighting zombie Feathers for like 90% story

It was partly that for me, and partly that we learn nothing new in the first half of the chapter. That humongous multicolored series of episodes that is just Momoko, Tsuruno, and co. hunting down every magical girl in the city was tedious to sit through because we learn nothing new story wise. Actually if I'd finished more of the given magical girls' MSS before I played that chapter, I might have liked it more, but because I hadn't, I was just impatient for the story to keep on going. They literally re-use the same lines each episode when they're convincing the others of how the Wings are dangerous, "They're growing and protecting witches / Uwasa!" Each series of episodes begins the same way, with brainwashed Feathers attacking the magical girls of the day. Then we fight those feathers. Rinse and repeat. There was way too much repetition. So yeah, and as somebody who wasn't invested in 60% of those characters that showed up and hadn't played through their MSS, it meant less to me. If I were to unlock their MSS and then go back to the scenes where Mitama tells them the truth, I would potentially enjoy it more then.

Stuff about what AI said

I'd forgotten actually that AI said that lol. I was looking out for clues regarding Ui's involvement up until chapter 8, and then I forgot about her in the ensuring melee. That is confusing though, because she disappeared after Iroha's wish. Why would Ui getting better lead to all of these events? And if Ui is Eve directly, that would mean she would have had to become a magical girl first, how could she have contracted with Kyubey when in that timeline she no longer exists/is remembered? It seems more and more convoluted. Oh that also begs the question of why Iroha remembered her after picking up the little Kyubey. My guess is that it's because Ui is related to her wish, and Kyubey being the granter of wishes -> something happens -> she remembered? There's also the question of what the little Kyubey is for that matter. I was hoping that Touka and Nemu would comment on the little Kyubey being there in the chapel/Kamihama even though Eve's forcefield is supposed to block out Kyubeys, but I guess that'll have to remain a mystery for longer.

Anyway it's nice to know that the next chapter is the last one in this arc, so at least most of the main mysteries introduced at this point should be solved.

Something about story we haven't been commenting on though, is Another Story, which while much shorter than the main story

I'm playing through it right now, so I look forward to seeing the Holy Quintet's antics. I've only just started chapter 5, and it's nice to see Homura thinking about the Magius's promise of saving magical girls. It gets hinted at very briefly in the main story, like one line of dialogue, but it's clear knowing her that it should bother her a lot.

last edited at May 17, 2020 4:14PM

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Just everyone wait till Kuro gets her 5* unlock then she'll start stomping everyone else alongside Ultimate Momoko.

Actually, I suspect Kuro awakening might result in Kuroe. I mean, the similarities are quite a few.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

riverFlower posted:

That is confusing though, because she disappeared after Iroha's wish. Why would Ui getting better lead to all of these events? And if Ui is Eve directly, that would mean she would have had to become a magical girl first, how could she have contracted with Kyubey when in that timeline she no longer exists/is remembered? It seems more and more convoluted. Oh that also begs the question of why Iroha remembered her after picking up the little Kyubey. There's also the question of what the little Kyubey is for that matter.

Oh yea I forgot there's all that mess too. There's just so many contradictory information, I'm not even trying to wrap my head around it anymore. It's nearly impossible to put it all together. And that's not even taking into account the twist that apparently they already started coming up with Rumors in hospital and Iroha even created some of them, so she should have recognize them. So convent she only remembered about it when we were almost done with Rumors anyway. I honestly didn't like it. Not to mention the fact Homura's and Madokami's episode stories explains how this universe came to be (so good luck if you never rolled for those) and reveals that that's the one and only timeline where Iroha even contracted and it was by pure accident try make this one make sense. Honestly sometimes I feel like story would actually be better if the twist was that Ui never existed and Iroha was planted with false memories. It'd make perfect sense as it could be Kyuubey's attempt to make her fight against Magius, so he can regain control of Kamihama and stop them from overthrowing him.

last edited at May 17, 2020 4:25PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

And that's not even taking into account the twist that apparently they already started coming up with Rumors in hospital and Iroha even created some of them, so she should have recognize them. So convent she only remembered about it when we were almost done with Rumors anyway.

I thought it made sense because it seems the Eternal Sakura is the only rumor she personally made, but it is convenient that she somehow began remembering it exactly when it was needed. I was baffled when she suddenly knew that they had to go to the middle of some random forest to find some random rumor that conveniently led to the Magius' base. The revelation that she came up with it was sweet, but definitely max story convenience with no in-universe explanation why she'd remember at that exact moment.

I honestly didn't like it. Not to mention the fact Homura's and Madokami's episode stories explains how this universe came to be (so good luck if you never rolled for those)

Ah I'd heard those two's MSS are really important for MR lore. I hope they get re-runs when I have enough stones and then I can experience it myself. Otherwise if I get impatient, I'll just have to watch it.

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

You guys speculating is making me want to spill out all the beans about the next few revelations... would you all be interested in me explaining what is up with Ui? I could make a Pastebin or something like that to not have to leave the text visible even under spoiler marks... but I will still say a few things...

because she disappeared after Iroha's wish. Why would Ui getting better lead to all of these events? And if Ui is Eve directly, that would mean she would have had to become a magical girl first, how could she have contracted with Kyubey when in that timeline she no longer exists/is remembered?

Well, you said it yourself, she no longer exists/is remembered, but still means she did at some point, doesn't it?

Not to mention the fact Homura's and Madokami's episode stories explains how this universe came to be (so good luck if you never rolled for those) and reveals that that's the one and only timeline where Iroha even contracted and it was by pure accident

While there is no real answer to that one. common speculation about that is that this world is by no means an accident, but rather that this particular plot thread will reveal Devil Homura's involvement into the narrative, that the entire MagiReco universe is an experiment of hers to create something that could completely replace the Law of Cycles, so that she'd never be at risk of Madoka being taken away again, since her role would no longer be necessary, while also creating this world with bare minimum influence, one pebble out of the way was all it took.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

If a pebble started the chain of events that resulted in the Magia Record timeline does that mean she's the strongest magical girl ever?

Apparently if you swipe close the game during a ranked match you get no points (and is still counted as a loss) and no coins unlike with losing the match where 300 points are rewarded. ?"

Ultimate Madoka had a rerun (along with daily free rolls for her) with one of the anniversaries in Japan so it's probably only a matter of time.

last edited at May 17, 2020 6:08PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Wait, if Demura made the MagiReco timeline, does that mean that SayaKyou still has good chances of emerging? There have been hints that Homura lowkey shipped them in Rebellion.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Veya posted:

You guys speculating is making me want to spill out all the beans about the next few revelations... would you all be interested in me explaining what is up with Ui?

Nah. At this point I'm determinate to wait and let game finally explain itself to me.

Well, you said it yourself, she no longer exists/is remembered, but still means she did at some point, doesn't it?

I was considering mentioned that, but while it's true that Ui still existed after she was healed by Iroha, there's still a lot things confusing about timeline of events after that happens. Like when and why she contracted then exactly? If her disappearance was connected to Touka and Nemu, then did she kept in touch with them after she left hospital? Did her becoming meguca was connected to it? I was assuming it was, but then why Iroha wouldn't be involved in it. If she didn't heal Ui first, it'd make sense how all of them wished to be healed by Kyuubey and after learning truth about witches, they could try to work together against Kyuubey, but explanation how Touka learned the truth also wasn't like I was imagining it at all (and honestly sounded like a bad joke). So it seems like Touka and Nemu wished to be healed to leave hospital shortly after Ui was discharged, but then it leaves the question how Ui was exactly involved in Magius thing. Did they basically dragged her into it without her knowledge and why? There's just much things that doesn't seem to make sense when you try to put it all together in any sensible timeline.

While there is no real answer to that one. common speculation about that is that this world is by no means an accident, but rather that this particular plot thread will reveal Devil Homura's involvement into the narrative, that the entire MagiReco universe is an experiment of hers to create something that could completely replace the Law of Cycles, so that she'd never be at risk of Madoka being taken away again, since her role would no longer be necessary, while also creating this world with bare minimum influence, one pebble out of the way was all it took.

I'm not sure I buy it, especially since it sounds more like very elaborated fan theory than something they'd actually plan from the start. If they did plan it from the start I'd be impressed, but I'm seriously doubting it. But even if, my issue with the pebble thing is that it assumes that somehow Kyuubey would never appear before Iroha, someone with terminally ill sister and is desperate to heal her, to offer them contract as well as apparently before Iroha healed Ui Kyuubey never appeared before Ui as well? That Kyuubey that manages to find and stalk girls with even the most superficial problems? And if that wasn't hard enough to swallow, he also didn't appear before Touka and Nemu and let them die every time, until Iroha healed Ui? Sorry, but ignoring flimsy rules how time traveling and creating universes in Madoka works, I really can't buy that Kyuubey of all people aliens, passed on 4 potential megucas.

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Apparently if you swipe close the game during a ranked match you get no points (and is still counted as a loss) and no coins unlike with losing the match where 300 points are rewarded. ?"

I'm not sure what you mean by 300 points, but in mirrors you can't reset. If you close game during it, it's counted as lost (to prevent you from savescuming). That's how you can lose to even lvl 1 meguca, if you get disconnected before match finishes.

EDIT/ Ok I think I got what you mean. I was sure even if you lose by closing game, you still get the smaller amount of coins. If you get nothing, then I guess I didn't notice before.

last edited at May 17, 2020 6:53PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

@SuperText I've heard of that theory myself and it does seem plausible that Kuro and Kuroe are the same person given that from I've heard Kuroe was seen in the Wings of Magius near the end of the show.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

@SuperText I've heard of that theory myself and it does seem plausible that Kuro and Kuroe are the same person given that from I've heard Kuroe was seen in the Wings of Magius near the end of the show.

That would be some heavy fan ascension lol. And based on what I understood of the character, the exact opposite of what Kuro is meant to be. Her witch form specifically makes it clear she's supposed to play a minor role. I haven't watched the anime so actually I can't make any grounded assessments, but it'd be sort of annoying if something else established in the game gets overturned.

You guys speculating is making me want to spill out all the beans about the next few revelations... would you all be interested in me explaining what is up with Ui?

I will wait for the story to explain it to me lol. Even if the wait is agonizing, it's part of the experience.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Like ==when and why she contracted then exactly? If her disappearance was connected to Touka and Nemu, then did she kept in touch with them after she left hospital? Did her becoming meguca was connected to it? I was assuming it was, but then why Iroha wouldn't be involved in it. If she didn't heal Ui first, it'd make sense how all of them wished to be healed by Kyuubey and after learning truth about witches, they could try to work together against Kyuubey, but explanation how Touka learned the truth also wasn't like I was imagining it at all (and honestly sounded like a bad joke).

So it seems like Touka and Nemu wished to be healed to leave hospital shortly after Ui was discharged, but then it leaves the question how Ui was exactly involved in Magius thing. Did they basically dragged her into it without her knowledge and why? There's just much things that doesn't seem to make sense when you try to put it all together in any sensible timeline.

Given how uwasa are created, I'm not sure that Touka and Nemu actually wished to be cured - depending on their disease, merely becoming magical girls may have been enough to save them. And even if not, Touka's enough of a schemer that she could probably have cooked up a wish that would involve curing them as a side effect.

But even if, my issue with the pebble thing is that it assumes that somehow Kyuubey would never appear before Iroha, someone with terminally ill sister and is desperate to heal her, to offer them contract as well as apparently before Iroha healed Ui Kyuubey never appeared before Ui as well? That Kyuubey that manages to find and stalk girls with even the most superficial problems? And if that wasn't hard enough to swallow, he also didn't appear before Touka and Nemu and let them die every time, until Iroha healed Ui? Sorry, but ignoring flimsy rules how time traveling and creating universes in Madoka works, I really can't buy that Kyuubey of all people aliens, passed on 4 potential megucas.

The issue there is we don't know how Kyubey detects or prioritizes candidates, or even how Iroha met him. In most timelines, it's possible Kyubey was chasing better leads, while that pebble somehow made Iroha a more immediate prospect; Ui and friends probably weren't on the radar for whatever reason, with Iroha's wish causing Kyubey to look into them.

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

Let me try to answer to your questions, keeping in mind that stuff I am not answering to, I simply can't figure out a good answer without dropping spoilers...

So it seems like Touka and Nemu wished to be healed to leave hospital shortly after Ui was discharged

Why would they do that? Touka's explanation should have made it clear that they knew exactly what becoming a meguca would entail, which includes greatly strengthening their bodies, Homura never had to worry about her heart condition again after contracting, now did she?

it assumes that somehow Kyuubey would never appear before Iroha, someone with terminally ill sister and is desperate to heal her, to offer them contract as well as apparently before Iroha healed Ui Kyuubey never appeared before Ui as well?

I feel you are overestimating the Incubators by a lot, why did they never appear to Homura before she met Madoka? she had the potential to contract and a health condition that while not as severe as Ui's, clearly made her life extremely miserable, why did they took so long to appear to Madoka herself? even as early as timeline 1, she fought Walpurgis to a draw(with both dead by the end), which proves that she always had very high magic power even before Homura started compounding it, and they clearly have no issues contracting very young girls, the Incubators are not omniscient nor omnipresent, the pebble likely put Iroha in their path, when she never was otherwise.

last edited at May 17, 2020 8:48PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Interestingly enough Ashley already has a pixiv tag for her: アシュリー・テイラー... although the only pictures are a futa one, a few of her bullying Homura (which seems out of character), an a few solo pictures.

Also, I ship Ashley with Riko given how close they are in Ashley's side story.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The Pixiv images seem to be entirely from western users. Her bullying Homura is probably due to her fate weave coming right before Coolmura's, draining gems that otherwise would've gone to her.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Also, I ship Ashley with Riko given how close they are in Ashley's side story.

At first I thought you said you shipped Ashley with Rika, and I was about to go to war lol.

Her bullying Homura is probably due to her fate weave coming right before Coolmura's, draining gems that otherwise would've gone to her.

Weird, I would think OG Homura would be happy to have less attention on her. Too busy being re-traumatized over and over to care about a bunch of gacha players trying to collect her character.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

@riverFlower Until she (Homura) finds out one of those players were Madoka. Also speaking of Homura I could see her spending all of her magia stones (and money) on any banner featuring Madoka in them.

Yeah I meat Riko Chiaki not Rika Ayano. I only ship Rika with Ren. Also speaking of Riko, I've seen a few images on pixiv of her being shipped with Konoha Shizumi.

Holdingsmall
joined Jan 15, 2020

Her bullying Homura is probably due to her fate weave coming right before Coolmura's, draining gems that otherwise would've gone to her.

The funny thing is, I did want Ashley but my thought was, "If there is any Dark Blast-focused limited girl I am rolling for, it'd be Homura, so this is a hard pass...".

There IS an argument back and forth about who is stronger, but the objective truth is that Homura is stronger but Ashley is safer.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

And based on what I understood of the character, the exact opposite of what Kuro is meant to be. Her witch form specifically makes it clear she's supposed to play a minor role. I haven't watched the anime so actually I can't make any grounded assessments, but it'd be sort of annoying if something else established in the game gets overturned.

To be fair, that assessment came from Kyuubey (if I'm not mistaken), and the series is all about defying his (its?) expectations.

last edited at May 18, 2020 2:42AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I hope the YachiIro image request I made gets uploaded. It's a super cute one of a younger Yachiyo with a bunny and a ribbon being comforted by Iroha.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Where do I even begin...

Polycell posted:

Given how uwasa are created, I'm not sure that Touka and Nemu actually wished to be cured - depending on their disease, merely becoming magical girls may have been enough to save them. And even if not, Touka's enough of a schemer that she could probably have cooked up a wish that would involve curing them as a side effect.

Yea, after writing that I realized that once you know the truth it's possible that wishing to be healed might actually be unnecessary, assuming that process of becoming magical girl pretty much heals you from any diseases or at least allows you to heal your body with magic.

The issue there is we don't know how Kyubey detects or prioritizes candidates, or even how Iroha met him. In most timelines, it's possible Kyubey was chasing better leads, while that pebble somehow made Iroha a more immediate prospect; Ui and friends probably weren't on the radar for whatever reason, with Iroha's wish causing Kyubey to look into them.

The way I understand it is that Iroha accidentally kicked a pebble, which in turn rolled in Kyuubey's direction and that's how they meet? I do not own Madokami, nor I watched her episode story, so I only heard about it second hand.

Veya posted:

Why would they do that? Touka's explanation should have made it clear that they knew exactly what becoming a meguca would entail, which includes greatly strengthening their bodies, Homura never had to worry about her heart condition again after contracting, now did she?

Ok, so here is few issues I have with it. First of all, that book thing is a joke. I'm seriously supposed to believe that there exist published recollection of different experiences by different magical girls and that Touka was the first to ever notice it? And that it happened to be in Touka's father library? And when exactly did she saw it? Before going to hospital? While being hospitalized????? Ok, ignoring how stupid it is, if she knew the truth from some dumb book and not, because idk, she asked Kyuubey herself, honestly she'd be the best person to actually ask Kyuubey the details of contract, why in her right mind would she contract then knowing the truth? I assume she didn't have option since she'd die without contract and maybe she also wanted to steal secrets from Kyuubey since she does want to posses all the knowledge (another thing, how the hell exactly did she "hacked" Kyuubey's network and was stealing info from it). I get that she's genius, but I'm supposed to believe that 11 years old happened to find a book revealing all secrets about magical girls and then she somehow happened to meet Kyuubey (which she said wasn't really mentioned in book), steal data from him and figured a master plan to trick him to make contract with her so she can use it to heal herself, create system that will reject him and create a way to stop magical girls from witching out and how to spread it over entire world? And how long it took her again? I'm sorry, but while I'm ready to buy some of those things, all of this at once just sounds way too far-fetched and convenient. I'm of course aware there are probably some details that we don't know yet and once revealed they'll help it make more sense, but as it is, it sounds like incredibly convoluted mess to me.

I guess my issue is that I have writer mentality and once something piques my interest, I start think about potential it has, so often I star to build certain expectations in my head that later turns out to be completely wrong. Pretty much I start to hype myself for things that could happen, to then only be disappointed in what actually happened. I'll admit I have hard time enjoying things for what they are for some time now and that's 100% on me.

I feel you are overestimating the Incubators by a lot, why did they never appear to Homura before she met Madoka? she had the potential to contract and a health condition that while not as severe as Ui's, clearly made her life extremely miserable, why did they took so long to appear to Madoka herself? even as early as timeline 1, she fought Walpurgis to a draw(with both dead by the end), which proves that she always had very high magic power even before Homura started compounding it, and they clearly have no issues contracting very young girls, the Incubators are not omniscient nor omnipresent, the pebble likely put Iroha in their path, when she never was otherwise.

OG series is a bit unreliable about some rules, but I suppose it's actually MR fault. In anime Kyuubey says that your potential is based on your destiny points or w/e and the more you have, the bigger wish he can grant (which outside of Madoka I never felt like was actually a factor and anyone made any wish they wanted, I guess we don't really know how much energy he uses for wishes). So showing before Mami who was dying make sense and Sayaka and Madoka were originally introduced to magical girls through her. I don't think Kyouko had that much potential, so maybe she was more of a pure chance. And since magical girl potential means more energy as well, it explains why Kyuubey was so obsessed with recruiting Madoka. All of it goes out the window when you look at MR. I get that in order to getting as many megucas as possible, they had to bend some rules a bit, but the way it's presented in game, pretty much anyone can become meguca. Some girls have pretty bad past, but there's plenty of them where Kyuubey took interest them for the flimsiest of reasons. Also don't remember whose exactly, but there was mention of Kyuubey actually stalking and gathering data about potential girls 24/7. Also in anime it always seemed like there was only 1 active Kyuubey body who only got replaced when it was damaged/killed, but in game I got the impression that he used all of his bodies to look for potential magical girls, while sharing his conscious between all of them. I mean, how else can you explain that he seemingly seems to be everywhere and keep tabs on all those megucas, seemingly all at the same time. So yes, the game gave me impression Kyuubey is omniscient and omnipresent and if you hurt you finger and wish for pain to go away, he'll show up in 3 seconds flat to offer a contract.

About Homura I don't really remember her cursing her illness or feeling miserable, in fact I don't think it was ever started in anime why she was in hospital in the first place, so I can believe she wasn't high on priority list.

About Madoka killing Walpurgisnacht in first timeline. I'm not sure where you got confirmation on this, because in anime we never saw it being killed. I always thought she simply went to fight it after Mami died and ended up dying as well and what we saw was aftermath after it went away, because there was no one left to fight it and Homura was all depressed after witnessing Madoka die the pointless death.

last edited at May 18, 2020 2:33PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

@riverFlower Until she (Homura) finds out one of those players were Madoka. Also speaking of Homura I could see her spending all of her magia stones (and money) on any banner featuring Madoka in them.

That'd be meta, OG Homura and Madoka playing the game and trying to roll for their respective person. Madoka would probably get Homura on her first roll. Homura would probably spend hundreds of rolls and still not get Madoka. Poor Homura. XD But on the upside she'd roll Madokami first time.

Unrelated game question, how do you guys farm CC? Yachiyo is ready to be awakened to 5*, and some other characters are soon approaching having all their awakening materials + lvl 5 magia materials, but I only have 0.9 mil CC. I'm realizing how pitiful the CC drops are in most quests and I'm finding it really hard to resist buying the 50 gem mirrors set.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Unrelated game question, how do you guys farm CC?

Labyrinth quests, the 25 AP ones.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

riverFlower posted:

That'd be meta, OG Homura and Madoka playing the game and trying to roll for their respective person. Madoka would probably get Homura on her first roll. Homura would probably spend hundreds of rolls and still not get Madoka. Poor Homura. XD But on the upside she'd roll Madokami first time.

I remember when someone posted how much gems they saved for Homura, while Ashley frenzy was on-going after her announcement, someone commented asking if they're Madoka. They had like 12k gems and 200-300 tickets I believe.

Unrelated game question, how do you guys farm CC? Yachiyo is ready to be awakened to 5*, and some other characters are soon approaching having all their awakening materials + lvl 5 magia materials, but I only have 0.9 mil CC. I'm realizing how pitiful the CC drops are in most quests and I'm finding it really hard to resist buying the 50 gem mirrors set.

I don't. I don't think there is any good place to farm them in the first place. So outside of just what I get from random drops/quest completion rewards, I just buy all CC available in mirror/support/event shops and hope It'll last me until next event. Not randomly ascending all your megucas/their magias is important too, as later lvls are the main place where you spend most of your CC. Don't forget to claim your Doppel missions, cos they pretty much refund half of the mats/CC cost of unlocking girl's Doppel.

last edited at May 18, 2020 3:10PM

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

I don't. I don't think there is any good place to farm them in the first place.

There's no reliable way to farm millions on end, granted, but for reasonable amounts the Labyrinth quests are better than nothing, particularly during events that halve AP costs.

To reply you must either login or sign up.